GodOfMercy

Sep 25, 2020
the math system in this game for the daily + and - system need some serius work having a daily food consumption of -24 and a production of +56+64 from the greenhouse and carbon garden should not give a -30+ too the daily food lol

cewa

May 9, 2018
I enjoyed playing it but there are a few issues I hope can be fixed
- I somehow got -55 Iron Plates and -5 Electronic Circuits from doing the Greenhouse/Desalination plant quest
- I tried doing a battle and it bugged out where nobody other than the MC could attack and it softlocked on round 2, I also can't assign weapons to anyone other than the MC. Not sure what else I'm supposed to do since trying the battle with only the MC is unwinnable
- The quest to heal Megan and Sarah removes the Tony taxes without any warning, which locked me out of completing the Robyn quest
- The gnome pill quest got bugged and just gives me the same scene every time, where Samantha tells me to return the next day
- When I first spoke to Carol after she joined the shelter she immediately accused me of having an affair with Ashley and Suzy despite me not doing anything with them yet. There also seemed to be a few other timing issues which were confusing
- It would be nice if quests which haven't been started yet had some indictator to show how to unlock them
- The helicopter battery 0% issue needs to be fixed, either make it clear that they need gasoline or implement the battery charging. This has been around for years now
- Similarly the "Squad" ui is just awful, there's no way to reload guns until you enter a battle, it doesn't seem to be able to handle other squad members than the MC, it bugs out a lot, and when I swapped the default 9mm pistol for a different gun the pistol was unloaded so I lost all the bullets in it

Last edited:

Koot123

May 8, 2022
Hello people!!! please tell me if there is MMF group content in the game? and I will clarify the ntr content is the presence of another man on the base?

cooperzero

Nov 5, 2017
when you are outside, you have to come back to the base, using the hangar button, not the bed button. if not, the quest won't progress
I got the same issue but its still not progress. Its after the choice to let the guy escape or for NTR. Not sure if theres more to it.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Where's the best place to find silver ore. I can't upgrade some of my stuff until I can find some and can't change the xml file since I haven't found any yet.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Where's the best place to find silver ore. I can't upgrade some of my stuff until I can find some and can't change the xml file since I haven't found any yet.
In the current version, the only place you can get Crystal powder, gold and silver is south of the shelter, and to the left of Houston, there's a place with a diamond icon and one with an icon of a money bag. Gold bars are rare and sometimes you can completely scavenge the place and get nothing.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Just got to the point of having Jennifer try the serum pills. Why does the game force the futa pill even though I choose the big breast pill? If that's the case, what's the whole point of even giving the player the option to choose which pill?

Last edited:

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Just got to the point of having Jennifer try the serum pills. Why does the game force the futa pill even though I choose the big breast pill? If that's the case, what's the whole point of even giving the player the option to choose which pill?
At what point do you have these 2 options with Jennifer?

knist

Aug 7, 2018
Hey,

has someone a good save ???
- dont wanna start from the beginning
- for Version 0.98

Thanks guys

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I tried searching for how to have sex with Jennifer in the kitchen when catching her eating the cookies. I couldn't find anything, and the MC has had sex with her in his bedroom. Even with that being done and her heart count over 100, she keeps refusing to go beyond letting him grope her tits and kissing her. I'm not sure what I'm missing.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
This is the only option the game gives me even after choosing the large breast pill for Samantha to show Jennifer. Kind of a waste of time to choose which one in the game if it actually doesn't work.

zenjee

May 8, 2017
Okay I give up. I wanna try it but I wasted about an hour to figure out whether ntr is avoidable by searching the thread. Found a bunch of conflicting posts as always. So I'll try to be as specific as I can in my question.

Is there any occurrence (on-screen or off-screen, doesn't matter) of any female character (not any female in game universe) interacting with any other dick (man or monster or futa, doesn't matter) than MC's that you can't stop from actually happening.

I know about mom/teacher flashback/dream or whatever and I'm fine with it, so enything else...

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Okay I give up. I wanna try it but I wasted about an hour to figure out whether ntr is avoidable by searching the thread. Found a bunch of conflicting posts as always. So I'll try to be as specific as I can in my question.

Is there any occurrence (on-screen or off-screen, doesn't matter) of any female character (not any female in game universe) interacting with any other dick (man or monster or futa, doesn't matter) than MC's that you can't stop from actually happening.

I know about mom/teacher flashback/dream or whatever and I'm fine with it, so enything else...
Yes, you can avoid NTR.

Reactions: zenjee
2.60 star(s) 62 Votes