hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
oh my god... I saw what is van... I am so supriced that our group hasn't been stuck in every hill that it has needed to climb, like it's counterpart in GTA online
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio

Love2spooch

Jan 1, 2018
Yes, somehow, it's not working correctly.
Plz help me I stuck @ some point(screenshot) after I searched Dallas(I think) with drone.
There's no clue(or I'm totally blind) what to do after - nothing seems to progress.Repeating those quest do nothing. After Samanta's quest no futa pill was available for research. I have to research everything else for pill to appear?(lvl 5 upgrades left)
Cookie q doesn't finish even after I've repeated it couple time.

I'm trying to find some clue(checked every corner with Z) to access goddamn pill for research for an hour.

Also if it would give you some clues to what I'm missing (1.pc in research hall still requires pw but "there are more important things to do" 2.kitchen key 6 - can't find it. 3.Can't acces Ai chamber coz i don't have key)

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
Plz help me I stuck @ some point(screenshot) after I searched Dallas(I think) with drone.
There's no clue(or I'm totally blind) what to do after - nothing seems to progress.Repeating those quest do nothing. After Samanta's quest no futa pill was available for research. I have to research everything else for pill to appear?(lvl 5 upgrades left)

I'm trying to find some clue(checked every corner with Z) to access goddamn pill for research for an hour.

Also if it would give you some clues to what I'm missing (1.pc in research hall still requires pw but "there are more important things to do" 2.kitchen key 6 - can't find it. 3.Can't acces Ai chamber coz i don't have key)
"Coming Soon" most likely means continues in another patch. So don't worry about that.
Kitchen key 06 was that if you use same file name than some previous save used, game thinks that you have it and same time think you don't have it. Only way fix that if wanting to use that file name is delete file in save file. That worked to me when i did intro.

Love2spooch

Jan 1, 2018
"Coming Soon" most likely means continues in another patch. So don't worry about that.
Kitchen key 06 was that if you use same file name than some previous save used, game thinks that you have it and same time think you don't have it. Only way fix that if wanting to use that file name is delete file in save file. That worked to me when i did intro.
I've started anew and skipped to day 3.
So key 6 is key to futa pills and what's left?

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
CrazyForgeStudio Found out that at day 32, default names comes out in morning event. bug?

It looks like you've already completed everything.

About the key. When you advance to day 3, the game still does not remove the items collected during the first days, you will not receive the key to the kitchen drawer 06 that Ai gives you at the first meeting in the hangar, after waking up from the clinic.
So just ignore that drawer.
I'll fix this, if you skip to day 3, this drawer will be empty.

The PC in the research center (library) has no content yet.

You have already completed the research mission with Samantha, invite Ai and Jennifer in your room, press the option "GIVE" and you will open 2 options now, the 2 are Gift or Futa pill.

Cookies Quest I put "Coming soon" in the wrong place on this mission, this only goes to Jennifer with spanking.

In the survivors quest there is a warning [This quest stop here for now], you can invite them again to see the other girls during the bath, in the pool and watch a movie, the girls can fall asleep during the movie or not, depending on the movie.

Christmas event has same by to way at end.
Ok, I found the bug and I have fixed it.
The roles you assign during the two memory scenes with the photos on the phone are not saving correctly.
Also when you say goodbye to Sarah, she calls Mc for the wrong role, I fixed it too.
These bug fixes will be in the next version 0.26.

Thank you for your contribution. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Love2spooch

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
The roles you assign during the two memory scenes with the photos on the phone are not saving correctly.
Also when you say goodbye to Sarah, she calls Mc for the wrong role, I fixed it too.

Happy to help.

bomj

Aug 15, 2016
The game really needs to carry over saves from the previous version or at least give option for people that have already played to eliminate some of the grind. Even starting on day3 you have to get all the items just like if you started a new game. I like the character models very much and think the game has potential. However, after the first time it's not worth it to spend hours grinding for not much content. I am curious to see the new stuff but its just not worth the time.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
The game really needs to carry over saves from the previous version or at least give option for people that have already played to eliminate some of the grind. Even starting on day3 you have to get all the items just like if you started a new game. I like the character models very much and think the game has potential. However, after the first time it's not worth it to spend hours grinding for not much content. I am curious to see the new stuff but its just not worth the time.
You can copy the Save folder from the old versions to the new versions.
You can also cheat by modifying the Database.xml file

Reactions: bomj

Love2spooch

Jan 1, 2018
It looks like you've already completed everything.

About the key. When you advance to day 3, the game still does not remove the items collected during the first days, you will not receive the key to the kitchen drawer 06 that Ai gives you at the first meeting in the hangar, after waking up from the clinic.
So just ignore that drawer.
I'll fix this, if you skip to day 3, this drawer will be empty.

The PC in the research center (library) has no content yet.

You have already completed the research mission with Samantha, invite Ai and Jennifer in your room, press the option "GIVE" and you will open 2 options now, the 2 are Gift or Futa pill.

Cookies Quest I put "Coming soon" in the wrong place on this mission, this only goes to Jennifer with spanking.

In the survivors quest there is a warning [This quest stop here for now], you can invite them again to see the other girls during the bath, in the pool and watch a movie, the girls can fall asleep during the movie or not, depending on the movie.

I'm sorry,:eek:o_O I did checked before writing prev message, "give" button on Mary. I'm sorry I took your time.:cry:
Thank you very much!! for helping and explaining(countless times same stuff)
Love your game. :p

• Yay, new update!

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
View attachment 692186 I stuck on The Survivors quest. it says i need step van,15 gasoline,60 water and 6 food, I have all the things in shelter but when I talk to the ai it says i need those items. I TRIED THREE TIMES BUT SAME RESULT. View attachment 692186
The gas and the van need to be in the shelter storage, Ai just checks if you have the van and gas in the shelter.
Your gasoline is in the squad, for now any mission that needs a certain amount of resources is only checked at the shelter storage.

Your van is at the shelter, but the gasoline isn't. just put the necessary amount of gas in the shelter, and everything will work correctly.

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
The gas and the van need to be in the shelter storage, Ai just checks if you have the van and gas in the shelter.
Your gasoline is in the squad, for now any mission that needs a certain amount of resources is only checked at the shelter storage.

Your van is at the shelter, but the gasoline isn't. just put the necessary amount of gas in the shelter, and everything will work correctly.
There is 15 gasoline in shelter, i thinked first too that he has all only in squad but then checked it again.
It might be that some reason game doesn't like that there is any in squad and all should be storaged in shelter?

2.60 star(s) 59 Votes