maKk88

Oct 13, 2019
I just downloaded 0.27 version, when I click on new game, its asks me for file name, when I enter file name and click on create, nothing happens, unable to play the game. I am doing it on a Mac. Can anybody advise anything?

Last edited:

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
I just downloaded 0.27 version, when I click on new game, its asks me for file name, when I enter file name and click on create, nothing happens, unable to play the game. I am doing it on a Mac. Can anybody advise anything?
The game needs permission to create the save files, the save files are saved in the same local of the game, maybe the game is in a local of the mac that is protected?

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
The game needs permission to create the save files, the save files are saved in the same local of the game, maybe the game is in a local of the mac that is protected?
Since 0.27 was earlier released than the date stated will that be with 0.28 aswell or should we really expect the date u stated ? also the patreons have 0.29 already right ?

maKk88

Oct 13, 2019
have assigned fellow work to Mary at 8 am, but she is never there in gym at that time, Ai bathroom shower in free time also stopped trggering

dimskii77

Feb 3, 2020
Hey very nice game i enjoyed the ideas of survival, but i have personal preferences in genre, would you mind to add pregnancy or birth genre to this in future? Maybe?

Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio

Chris11703

Aug 2, 2019
Can someone please share their file cuz im playing on android and it says that you need save files from previous version

Mikeyw

Jun 3, 2017
Can someone please share their file cuz im playing on android and it says that you need save files from previous version
I'm afraid I've never played on android. There is an official save linked on the main page of this post. Will that help you out?

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
Got the same problem!! I closed the app and clean all the data of the app!! The problem continued so i unistalled everything about the game deleted the folders and anything about the previous version and did a clean install. Problem solved, only thing is i have to start a new game from the beginning, and until now it was 3 bugs in the game nothing more!!

PS: I am an ANDROID user!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Yarini666

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018

New content:
-The final part of the quest The Survivors.
-A small progress in the quest Natural selection.
-A new quest Anal lube. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
-2 new actions with Ai in the bedroom.

Minor changes:
- Research/Build Carbon Tank available.
-Small fixes and changes.
-Android version is now compatible with ultra-wide screen.

WINDOWS Download link:
ANDROID Download link:

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
How on earth do you open up the inv, stats,...ect? When I started a new game I could open with right click to access everything but I then started a new game from day 3 and can no longer access any of those menus.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
How much content involving sex is in the game?
More than 60 animations.

any futa content?
The changelog always says what the update has.
When there is futa I say the girl's name and the place of the new content.
In this update, there is no new futa content.
;)

How on earth do you open up the inv, stats,...ect? When I started a new game I could open with right click to access everything but I then started a new game from day 3 and can no longer access any of those menus.
When this happens:
Quit the game and open it again.
or go to the main menu and go back to your save and try again.
or press RMB again.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
CrazyForgeStudio To have +1 morale and +2 happiness you have to give 40 litres of water per person daily. If you have 10 people you need 400 liters of water per day. How do you do it if the tier 9 water pump only produces 225 water per day?
When you write some number on save name screen will switch.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
CrazyForgeStudio To have +1 morale and +2 happiness you have to give 40 litres of water per person daily. If you have 10 people you need 400 liters of water per day. How do you do it if the tier 9 water pump only produces 225 water per day?
When you write some number on save name screen will switch.
Water purifier tier 6 = 150 liters of water

Giving 20 liters of water does not lose morale, and if the other needs are good, you will always have a positive morale balance every day. :)
Okay, working on it.

2.60 star(s) 59 Votes