• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
What does it mean when I want to research building the step van and others and the items are red (not green) and don't do anything when I click on them? I'm on like Day 36.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
You don't have more Data, you need Data to research things, the only place that you can get data is the houses, files give data just deposit in the shelter the files and you get Data.

hint: You have a lot of food, increase the amount of food that you give to you people to get more morale.
Thanks, gathering more files fixed the issue. How do you use the step van? I moved it to the column with the MC, and can't trigger the blue star to set the waypoints?! Thanks again. Update: I forgot that I needed to withdraw some gas from the stores - Can go anywhere sitting on empty! ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
Can someone tell me if you can speed up time while Inside the shelter and if so how? Is it possible to get a girl to do more than a Hug? I've been bringing up Relationship with AI (her name is confusing btw with A.I.) and she still says "fuck no" when I ask for a kiss.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Gym Card still not available
Hmmm, you don't have the gym access card and the quest show that you already talk with Ai and she give you, i think the quest skip a task. Let me check here. I fixed you save file just go to bedroom and talk with Ai.

1 minute...

i reseted Ai event.

ok... Save and Load during dialogs can bug some quests, so i recommend don't save and load during dialogs.

The game don't save in what part in the dialog you are, so when you load the scene it go to the first dialog of the scene.
This happen when you invite any girl to watch a movie, if you are watching the movie and save and load. it will be like if you have invited her to talk or have action in your room.

i will disable save and load during dialogs and scenes.
you will only save in world map and outside rooms, like floor A and Floor B.
Or
just save the ID of the dialogs.

Last edited:

marcsan

Dec 18, 2017
i played the game and i can say it has a lot of potenial. it has a nice oldskool vibe and as far i can see the dev has a lot of work ahead. For that you got my respect crazyforgestudio because the things i saw in the game what you as the mc can do in the future like leveling up your skills and explore on the map for stuff for your base building. so i'm gonna keep my eye on this game.
btw when you want to back of the main optionmenu after hugging jennifer you get the same response like when you want to kiss her. must be a little bug because you do go back to the main optionmenu (where you can talk/give gifts/action) .

marcsan

Dec 18, 2017
Can someone tell me if you can speed up time while Inside the shelter and if so how? Is it possible to get a girl to do more than a Hug? I've been bringing up Relationship with AI (her name is confusing btw with A.I.) and she still says "fuck no" when I ask for a kiss.
you can only speed up time on the map. as for the girls you can only hug them at the moment.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I expect the MC will find Megan (stepmom, age 34) and Sarah (sister, age 22) in stasis on Floor C. I can't wait to craft an army tank and battle roving mutants! ;)

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
The Game still have a lot of things to be added:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is a big project and i will be working on this game for some years.

Expect 1-3 updates with new content every month.

Last edited:
Reactions: UncleVT

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
btw when you want to back of the main optionmenu after hugging jennifer you get the same response like when you want to kiss her. must be a little bug because you do go back to the main optionmenu (where you can talk/give gifts/action) .
Yeah... if you cancel is like you ask something that she don't like, i will correct it

Sooo...this is like Fallout 76, but in a bunker? ;)
How heavy is the grind here?
I have not play Fallout 76 but played Fallout 3 and 4. i don't think this game is too grind, after some research and builds you have enought resources to make you people happy, but this is not a hentai gallery, you need to work for some time to get some pussy(game don't have sex yet just handjobs and blowjobs, but soon there will be a lot)

Last edited:

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
Okay new question. Maybe I did something wrong IDK. It is day 40. All females are awake and yet I have multiple rooms that are still locked. I need a screwdriver to open things but don't have any new techs to build one. I got the first vehicle and blow torch. Can someone help?

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Okay new question. Maybe I did something wrong IDK. It is day 40. All females are awake and yet I have multiple rooms that are still locked. I need a screwdriver to open things but don't have any new techs to build one. I got the first vehicle and blow torch. Can someone help?
You can craft after have a Factory 1 but it's not in the game yet...

2.60 star(s) 61 Votes