Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
can any one shows me what kind a Role setting I should change for incest?
Apparently you can set a relationship of Megan from mc's teacher to something else, not sure about mother since she does look young, but maybe she just looks young (sorry, played this a while back and never got to unlock her character). Also you can change Sarah from mc's bestfriend to maybe sister(?). Now, I don't know when you change the settings you are basically pretending that they are your family or if the actual dialog changes. If we're just pretending they are family that's pretty pathetic, unless the dev wrote their lines in a way that works both ways mother/teacher and sister/bestfriend. Again, I never got that far to see how their dialogs are.

Below is the link of the FAQ where you can scroll down to "Role" and see.

F.A.Q
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UnstableV

Apr 1, 2021
Apparently you can set a relationship of Megan from mc's teacher to something else, not sure about mother since she does look young, but maybe she just looks young (sorry, played this a while back and never got to unlock her character). Also you can change Sarah from mc's bestfriend to maybe sister(?). Now, I don't know when you change the settings you are basically pretending that they are your family or if the actual dialog changes. If we're just pretending they are family that's pretty pathetic, unless the dev wrote their lines in a way that works both ways mother/teacher and sister/bestfriend. Again, I never got that far to see how their dialogs are.
Afair, Megan and Sarah's ages are specified in one of the flashbacks at the start of the game and if we set Megan as MC's mother and Sarah as MC's sister, then this would mean that pedophilia in WaW is ok, because MC's father is not in jail for impregnating Megan two times in her 10-13 years old (don't remember Megan's exact age, but it's something around 32).

And no, dialogue does not change when we change Megan/Sarah' roles. This game does not written with incest in mind. Dev added the ability to change roles for an easy way to get the "incest" tag.

Edit: Ok, so in the first flashback Megan is 34, Sarah is 22, MC is 18. If Megan is MC's and Sarah's mother and Sarah is MC' sister, then Megan gave birth to Sarah at age 12 and to MC at age 16.

Last edited:

Pokemonboy

Oct 18, 2017
Okay, so I've tried this game a couple of times now however I always end up with the same issues.

1. I can't figure out how the weapon system works, I've crafted multiple weapons but I don't know how to make them load bullets. For the glock I make sure to have 9mm bullets in the inventory when I travel. But the gun is still out of ammo.
2. When fighting zombies, after round 2 I'm no longer able to end my round, so I'm stuck in that window and only way to get out is Alt + F4
3. I can't use the helicopters since they're at 0% energy and I can't find a way to change that. This means that I can doi the Ghost Reaper mission since a Step Van is to slow to make it there.

I'd appreciate any help.

PorfiroSP

Apr 25, 2021
Some questions guys, the saving a ghost reaper mission says to go to return I'm the shelter, I'm there but I can't finish it and there's the dead world where I can't find Tyrese

Pokemonboy

Oct 18, 2017
Some questions guys, the saving a ghost reaper mission says to go to return I'm the shelter, I'm there but I can't finish it and there's the dead world where I can't find Tyrese
Tyrese is a part of the "Tony quest line where you have to pay taxes" and sometimes quests get's "stuck" until you have completed other stuff.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
You can't call Tyrese directly, call Ai in the room, choose to pay taxes, and choose the Tony option, and the quest will progress.

Okay, so I've tried this game a couple of times now however I always end up with the same issues.

1. I can't figure out how the weapon system works, I've crafted multiple weapons but I don't know how to make them load bullets. For the glock I make sure to have 9mm bullets in the inventory when I travel. But the gun is still out of ammo.
2. When fighting zombies, after round 2 I'm no longer able to end my round, so I'm stuck in that window and only way to get out is Alt + F4
3. I can't use the helicopters since they're at 0% energy and I can't find a way to change that. This means that I can doi the Ghost Reaper mission since a Step Van is to slow to make it there.

I'd appreciate any help.
1 - Press the number below the weapon to load, and if you have the correct ammunition in the squad the character will load.
2 - Are you fighting only with the MC? Did you edit anything in the save? Does the same problem occur with a clean save?
3 - Helicopters work just like vehicles, you just need to have gasoline in your squad.

Last edited:
Reactions: Luka95

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Hello! The help menu popup keeps showing on world map. Will it go away after some time, do i need to turn hints off or something or is it bugged?
Yes

updated Mac version? And does anyone know if a renpy version will be available?
I'm making this game for people who want to escape from visual novel games made in Ren'py. You can't just convert a game made in Unity to Ren'py with one click.

Talk to AI about Megan and Sarah in your Bedroom
Fast forward to next day
Fast forward to next day
Fast forward to next day
Fast forward to next day
Fast forward to next day

Dev, what the actual fuck is this?
What's the problem? You want to find a cure for a zombie in one day? The quest log tells you exactly what you need to do, you don't need to go to random places on the map and specific days and times to try to progress in the quest like many sandboxes.
Or talk to Ai one day in the pool about Megan and Sarah, the next day in the gym, and the next day in the bathroom.

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
What's the problem? You want to find a cure for a zombie in one day? The quest log tells you exactly what you need to do, you don't need to go to random places on the map and specific days and times to try to progress in the quest like many sandboxes.
Or talk to Ai one day in the pool about Megan and Sarah, the next day in the gym, and the next day in the bathroom.
It could be a smoother progression no? Talk to her in your room for 8-9 days straight; you can't skip days so you have to get out of the room and fast forward and do the same thing over and over again, and you have to pay taxes to Tony at some point which increases the day count even more. Could've made that part kinetic; next day ; 3 days later etc and the story would've progressed more smoothly rather than both being a pain for the player and a chokepoint for the story.

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
tempting to play, but the reviews seems to stop me, maybe a big update will change these stuff? like the low quality renders?

Jun 21, 2017
There is a bug in the Repair the Houston Greenhouse/desalination plant. Liam won't take the listed resources even when I go with hundreds of each iron/copper plate and plastic bars

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020

Weird! then how the hell can i talk with the girls at the kitchen, cause it seems to be there are different kind of topics they want to talk to me about, but only will happen when we have lunch/ dinner at the kitchen

avecaesar99

Jan 23, 2021
About the blackscreen on animations (and the first girl capsule thing)... I saw this bug being mentioned a fair number of times in this thread but none of the proposed fixes worked and the unanswered comments with the same issue makes me think the dev gave up on this bug (which is fair considering it's probably only linked with AMD GPUs from what I could gather). I actually loved the game from the little I have played and I would've loved to play more and support it. I'll keep an eye on the changelog if you do managed to find a fix. Good luck dev!

UnstableV

Apr 1, 2021
question, how do i set lunch/ dinner time in the kitchen?
Just go into the kitchen between 12:00 and 12:59. Preferably, 12:59, because lunch always ends in 13:00, so you will only spend 1 minute.

About the blackscreen on animations (and the first girl capsule thing)... I saw this bug being mentioned a fair number of times in this thread but none of the proposed fixes worked and the unanswered comments with the same issue makes me think the dev gave up on this bug (which is fair considering it's probably only linked with AMD GPUs from what I could gather).
On Linux, black screen on animations happens when the OS and/or Wine lacks some video codecs or other multimedia components. I myself use AMD GPU and i can easily turn the animations into black screen by uninstalling some GStreamer packages, which are OS multimedia components and are not related to video drivers.

Last edited:

avecaesar99

Jan 23, 2021
On Linux, black screen on animations happens when the OS and/or Wine lacks some video codecs or other multimedia components. I myself use AMD GPU and i can easily turn the animations into black screen by uninstalling some GStreamer packages, which are OS multimedia components and are not related to video drivers.
I'm on windows and I tried installing the K-Lite codec pack as instructed in a previous comment on this thread
If you are on WIN, I would try the K-Lite codec pack from
If you have any other idea for a fix I'm willing to try cause to be honest I don't even know what a codec is :)

2.60 star(s) 61 Votes