May 11, 2019
Progressing the main quest "The Price of Freedom" causes the end of the obligation to pay taxes with Tony and lock away any possibility of continuing quests related with the taxes. To be able to continue the quest you can restore to before the part where you call Tyrese to return the real hammer by editing the Database.xml file.

Complete The Dead World quest, and talk with Ai in the bedroom.
QUEST ID - 31
QUEST PART - 4
If Quest ID 31 is in quest part 4 you can call Tony by talking to Ai again.
Sorry, can someone tell me exactly what to do? This is what I see

<questData>
<questID>0</questID>
<questName>The Dead World</questName>
<questChapter>53</questChapter>
</questData>

Silver2301

Feb 2, 2019
I wanna know one thing before playing this Devs pateron profile background have 2 girls in it are they in the game or not ?

zaraki

Jul 13, 2017
hello
i'm stuck in quest (the price of freedom) it says (prepare to clear a nest and go directly to the east of the shelter)
there is skull sign and there is zombie there
i kill them but nothing change in quest

fazzoletto

Apr 29, 2018
I think the quest the dead world got bugged cause when I go to the wharehouse with mary it says that is too early to go to sleep, and I also tried to go there at night, any suggestions?

Zeno2410

Apr 30, 2020
comment changer la langue
It is not available in this version, it should be in the next one, this version is for October and the chenlong is for the November version that comes out tomorrow on patreon I think but it will come out in public in December

I was going to try it too after a looong time on pause because I thought it could be done in Spanish but nope, wait another month xd

virracocha

Sep 15, 2020
Excellent, and quite an enjoyable game. Usually, I'm not too fond of this type of game. I've tried a few, but usually don't last longer than 10 minutes. However, this game had me hooked, by its aesthetics and narrative. Well done devs!!! Apart from the broken English(which I might be willing to help you with), higher-rez images and animations would be even better. The script is great, really funny, and really did spark emotions in me:)

2.60 star(s) 62 Votes