McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Possible bug? or end of current content?:
I healed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and the quest tells me to talk to them in bedroom, however, both them + Ai says I've already talked to them today, no matter how many days I pass through I can NEVER talk to any of these 3 character!

Reactions: shini.xxx1

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Possible bug? or end of current content?:
I healed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and the quest tells me to talk to them in bedroom, however, both them + Ai says I've already talked to them today, no matter how many days I pass through I can NEVER talk to any of these 3 character!
Yeah that's what I meant when the update broke my save. Turns out to fix it you have to open the Rules window so that the game can create new variables.
1674834077175.png
Once you've done that the game will progress as normal.

Reactions: ☾♄คгφη

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
ok it was my fault, i deleted old folder crazy frogs under username/locall and new save file is in main game folder something like this data/save/save1 . and its working. i have been in save folder all saves not in save subfolder . ( i thought its works like in renpey games all saves is under folder save)
Crazy Frogs :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I suspect you mean Crazy Forge Studio

vexx94

May 14, 2017
hey guys is it possible to make a save at the start of the game with all research and builds already done?

farmer_10

Feb 14, 2018
How do I equip to my squad members? I keep moving things around thinking this is the logical way to do this, but nothing happens.

Last edited:

Raxle94

Jul 12, 2017
After a few days, it says all of my resources are at 0 when starting the new day. The menu during the day shows all my resources are as they should be, how do I fix that?

kayioa

Jan 28, 2023
Hm ... tried the game... but always CRC error in one file in the archive "sharedassets236.assets.resS".
Even if i try to play... I can't read the full text, as it's cut on the left. Windowed, Fullscreen ... no change. I use standard Nvidia Driver on Monitor with 1920x1200 screen.
More errors than can be chewed on the start...
So unfortunately a no go

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
Hm ... tried the game... but always CRC error in one file in the archive "sharedassets236.assets.resS".
Even if i try to play... I can't read the full text, as it's cut on the left. Windowed, Fullscreen ... no change. I use standard Nvidia Driver on Monitor with 1920x1200 screen.
More errors than can be chewed on the start...
So unfortunately a no go
Cant help with other errors, but using the next smallest 16:9 resolution and changing display to full screen window seems to work. In this case 1920x1080. Game definately doesn't like non 16:9 resolutions

Reactions: kayioa
2.60 star(s) 62 Votes