vexx94

May 14, 2017
hey guys is it possible to make a save at the start of the game with all research and builds already done?

farmer_10

Feb 14, 2018
How do I equip to my squad members? I keep moving things around thinking this is the logical way to do this, but nothing happens.

Last edited:

Raxle94

Jul 12, 2017
After a few days, it says all of my resources are at 0 when starting the new day. The menu during the day shows all my resources are as they should be, how do I fix that?

kayioa

Jan 28, 2023
Hm ... tried the game... but always CRC error in one file in the archive "sharedassets236.assets.resS".
Even if i try to play... I can't read the full text, as it's cut on the left. Windowed, Fullscreen ... no change. I use standard Nvidia Driver on Monitor with 1920x1200 screen.
More errors than can be chewed on the start...
So unfortunately a no go

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
Hm ... tried the game... but always CRC error in one file in the archive "sharedassets236.assets.resS".
Even if i try to play... I can't read the full text, as it's cut on the left. Windowed, Fullscreen ... no change. I use standard Nvidia Driver on Monitor with 1920x1200 screen.
More errors than can be chewed on the start...
So unfortunately a no go
Cant help with other errors, but using the next smallest 16:9 resolution and changing display to full screen window seems to work. In this case 1920x1080. Game definately doesn't like non 16:9 resolutions

Reactions: kayioa

bernie29

Jul 5, 2022
Hi everyone. I hope someone can help me.
I'm stuck in the quest because I can't talk to the girls. Everyday, the game said I already talk to them but I didn't.
Somebody can help me to unlock the interaction?
Thanks

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Any mom or sis content yet with the MC?
Just this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The game is seriously lacking in content sadly.

How do I equip to my squad members? I keep moving things around thinking this is the logical way to do this, but nothing happens.
The equipment and battle systems are not implemented yet; and most likely never will be finished.

Warlord333

Oct 9, 2017
Ok I don't usually complain about it but this time its important for feedback due to testing some other alphas for friends... Windowed option does not do what it suppose to do... Graphical settings are all messed up... Problem becomes that it is unplayable on full screen windowed or full screen or windowed on 32:9 aspect ratio or to be exact 5120x1440p... I want to be able to use half of my screen for other work so without windowed mode I just can't give you more information on your stability and buggs

Reactions: Stringy Bob
Aug 29, 2020
last update broke my save, not playing this game all the way through again when i couldnt even find some of the quests to begin with. Anyone got a save? Dropping this game otherwise.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
When loading the game with an old save you need to once open the Rules Menu for the game to add the new values to all recruited survivors. Also every time a new member is recruited, the latter is not needed in version 0.83.

2.60 star(s) 62 Votes