jakek

Apr 1, 2018
Something like this but with a "landlady", animations, creampies, pregenancies and sound during the animations would be perfect.

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
Load the Linux version (027), save immediately, tell it to go to day three, save again, quit game. On rebooting game, no "load game" option in the screen. eh?

I'm checking file permissions of the saves, and those seem okay.

O

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio

Mikeyw

Jun 3, 2017
I'm quite a fan of this game. It definitely took some getting used to at the start for sure.
Animations are decent, the newest ones are definitely looking better than the originals so credit for the improvements there. Liking the story too and the variety of the sexual content.

I know it's early days so there's a lot more to come in and things to polish but I like it. Props to the creator.

Also in regards to the comments a bit earlier about less frequent updates, i'd like to give my voice the other way. I've been enjoying the small-ish weekly updates. It's nice to see something you know when a lot of creators have slowed down during recent times (For obvious reasons, not a criticism) but do whatever you feel like really..

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Generally character are at the same place, visit a character while she is resting(yellow) then go in the gym/pool/toilet. You will see the same character back to back.
Incest is already there... look at this...
If you click 'Backpack' then 'photo 1' you get to choose if you want teacher/pupil or mother/son and bestfriend or sister/brother
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Click 'Backpack' then 'photo 1'. It's missing 3 Button's....
My Room.jpg

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
Launched the windows version of 027 and played a little with it. That one can load saves. Looking forward to when our Hero fetches the Dallas girls.

SleepyDevil

Aug 25, 2018
I looked through most of the forum and I couldn't find it but there is a game breaking BUG. I am not sure how it happens I tried to replicate it on purpose but I can't seem to do it..... but simply what happens is you can't open the wheel anymore and you also can't scroll on the map.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
I looked through most of the forum and I couldn't find it but there is a game breaking BUG. I am not sure how it happens I tried to replicate it on purpose but I can't seem to do it..... but simply what happens is you can't open the wheel anymore and you also can't scroll on the map.
Got that bug. Save, quit, restart the game will fix it. But, it will come back after awhile.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Is this happening in any particular scene, or has it happened on several different occasions?

Mikeyw

Jun 3, 2017
Is this happening in any particular scene, or has it happened on several different occasions?
I've had it happen a couple of times. Tends to be more frequent if you're looking through scenes/ quests. Maybe something to do with replaying scenes perhaps? I've rarely (if at all) had it happen when I was just collecting resources. It's like the input for the right click to get the wheel up stops and the outside world map interactions.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
It usually happens after doing bunch of stuff indoor then switch to outdoor scene.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Are you going to add more/harder optional spankings for failures in the future or is that a one time thing in the story :)?
One of the things on Floor C is a prison, there may be a punishment room there.
The place can have some sex machines, but nothing too violent, Nothing that will cause injury.

Maybe Mc fucks the girl who breaks the rules in front of everyone as punishment if the girl keeps breaking the rules.
Ai or Mary can also punish the girl with a strap-on or she can use the futa pill to fuck the girl who breaks the rules.

fiddlesticks

Jun 10, 2018
Potentially a bug, if you're at base relaxing for the day or have returned early and the time passes 23:00 you still get penalised for returning late.
Consistently encountering the right click/radial menu not appearing after each day. If it makes any difference you can immediately tell when it won't work as a large box with "Texas" will appear on the map screen.

Reactions: Oboe
2.60 star(s) 62 Votes