ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Is this game as obtuse as ever??
What's obtuse about a management game, in a post-apocalyptic world, in which you get laid?

Can you boil-down your specific concern? That's a very American-English way to put it, and the author is not.

max6325974

Feb 21, 2018
question, I see this game updated all the time, how many more updates until you get to do anything worth downloading it?

PELLZY

Feb 28, 2018
I am trying to get access to the bio centre the hint says Theres a key in the kitchen but i cant find it.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Don't know if this is a bug butno sign of "Key Special Chamber 01" when you check the kitchen, this means you can't get the Bio Lab access card which means the game is now ended on Day 1.
I can see there was an improvement in giving out lots of copper and fuses in the kitchen, but it did not need to be this way. Just have the doors open and the point an click stuff down to a minimum

bra809

Oct 8, 2019
In linux, video scenes seems to not be reproduced. Is there a dependency missing? I don't see anything in the console that indicates something is missing.

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
In linux, video scenes seems to not be reproduced. Is there a dependency missing? I don't see anything in the console that indicates something is missing.
The video files are in mp4 format and linux does not read this type of file.

Don't know if this is a bug butno sign of "Key Special Chamber 01" when you check the kitchen, this means you can't get the Bio Lab access card which means the game is now ended on Day 1.
I can see there was an improvement in giving out lots of copper and fuses in the kitchen, but it did not need to be this way. Just have the doors open and the point an click stuff down to a minimum

Check your inventory.
You can download the walkthrough on discord.

I am trying to get access to the bio centre the hint says Theres a key in the kitchen but i cant find it.
Maybe you already have the key?
Check your inventory.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
First impressions from someone who likes the expected genre: I need more information about how to interact with the game.

Why was looking at Mary's ass so important it was a required step before going to sleep?

On day 0, I could bring up a set of menus be pressing '1' and then when exiting via the exit button, see a radial menu with quests and inventory among other things. That no longer works on day 1. So I have no idea how to see my inventory or quest screens.

I cannot find any keyboard actions that do anything other than 'z' highlighting hot zones of the background. I know I have one key in my inventory because I remember noticing it when browsing after searching the kitchen. I have no idea where it is used and since I can't access the inventory, I can't refresh my memory. Please add a View Controls menu option.

I cannot see my current mission and I spent enough time futzing trying to find the missions and inventory, I know longer really know what it was. Trying to follow the walkthrough, it says use a key found in the kitchen on the box labeled 'ZIP'. I found the box beside the door to the hangar, but I have no idea how to use the key even assuming I have it. If the use is automatic, I don't have it / it doesn't work. If the use isn't automatic, I have no idea how to access the key and use it.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016

Check your inventory.
You can download the walkthrough on discord.

Maybe you already have the key?
Check your inventory.
What invetory? if I had the key in my "inventory" the why won't the door open? I didn't need to check my "inventory" for the key to Mary's chamber, I just put the effing fuses and cable in and wham bam, the door opens.

Dragn

Jun 11, 2017
I find that the number keys at times stop bringing up the menus and I have to restart the game. Is there a work around for this?

Reactions: dav121

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
F.A.Q
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

bra809

Oct 8, 2019
Wow... Unity dropped the ball there. Can you transcode it using the option According to the support manual:

The can transcode video files that you import into Unity. This is useful when your video sources use a codec that your Editor platform supports, but your target platform does not

Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
All doors have a "Zip" box, the key has the name of which "zip" box it opens.
Checking your inventory you can see the name of the key: Key Special Chamber 01.
The shelter has 6 chambers.

The tip says: there is a key in the kitchen.
The key has a name with what it opens: 01 Special key chamber 01
If you go to the chambers, you will have 6 chambers with the numbers.
Upon entering the chamber, you click on the "Zip" box and obtain the access card to the biological laboratory.
All doors have the "Zip" box and all keys with the name "special box" open a box with the name "Zip".
Exactly how does one check inventory? The only way I found was '1' --> clicking on the return button --> selecting inventory from the radial menu. That ceased to work at the start of day 1.

Reactions: dav121
2.60 star(s) 62 Votes