• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

hathios

May 20, 2017
I finished Christina.
I talked to teh librarian often and ask all the questions.
I am stucknow because I can'tprogress with the girlsand raise their relationship level.

Lisuto

May 17, 2017
How can I fuck masha? ,when MC's was men. for now masha said is not already.
Relation with masha is Best friend and there is Love.

Grimpack

Nov 4, 2017
How can I fuck masha? ,when MC's was men. for now masha said is not already.
Relation with masha is Best friend and there is Love.
Do the book plot. It's linked to that. The stats don't matter too much since most characters still have no sex actions. You'll just be able to unlock up to groping and they'll say "I'm not ready yet I'll tell you when" or some crap like that.

Lisuto

May 17, 2017
Do the book plot. It's linked to that. The stats don't matter too much since most characters still have no sex actions. You'll just be able to unlock up to groping and they'll say "I'm not ready yet I'll tell you when" or some crap like that.
For now, I can grope her and her said "

- Sorry chan, I'm not ready for this yet. Please stop. I'll tell you when I'm ready.
"
How can I do next step?

Last edited:

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
Even with the cheat. This game sucks ass
Grinded for an hour and a half. Go to occult class and get killed with no rollback option.
You want subscribers to this steamy pile?
Bahahahahahahahahahahha

syslink

Jun 9, 2019
Even with the cheat. This game sucks ass
Grinded for an hour and a half. Go to occult class and get killed with no rollback option.
You want subscribers to this steamy pile?
Bahahahahahahahahahahha

Last edited:

beaujim

Jan 6, 2019
Alot of people were stuck on this game including myself so here is a bit of a walkthru:

Study the amulet until you look for your sisters number, search her room then call your dad. Then call her. Then talk to christina in the curator office after class, she will start your physical training. After you have finished her training events and or purchased a gym membership and trained enough there or a combination of the two, you can go to the library after 1800 and interact wih lisa/liza.

Go back to lisa and ask questions. She will ask you to come to the library afterhours. Get a copy of the library key from christina in her office. You pay her 2000 and come back to get the key from her the next business day. Then go to the library afterhours. Save before you do, there are a ton of ways to gameover in there. Keep going to the library to study every time you can until that progresses and you get the book, in the meantime you can progress with christina by asking her whats next. She will have you make money to get skin treatments. 25k or 50k is needed depending on your choices. Once you have gotten the skin treatments you can start romaning the girls, but you can only really progress with vika atm. Buy her gifts to raise her depravity. Once you give one it will take a few days to be able to give her the next. The notepad will unlock for her to tell you how to progress her events. Keep visiting lisa and feeding her and asking her questions. Call vika to arrange the special date once the prerequisites in the notebook are met and she mentions it to you. You may need fashion clothes from the clothing store to get into the night club to finish her events. You may also need to learn to dance. Christina can teach you, so can a contact you can find on the laptop, and lisa can too later.

Lisa will eventually want to move in. You will need to look up a truck rental company using google on your laptop. Study the book repeatedly until it stops saying you learned. Talk to lisa. buy chalk and candles from the hypermarket. preform the ritual. Pleasure women until you max ep is 150. Learn the spells in the ritual room. Enter the node world. Inhabit a woman 3 times and sleep to have the mtf transformation happen. Learn make up skill by attending classes at the beauty salon in the morning. Flirt with den. Talk to lisa about him trying to kiss you. Thats all i know for now.

Sorry for the wall of text. Proper formatting isn't easy when im writting this on a phone.

Last edited:

jakreel

Nov 14, 2020
Hello I'm trying to get the hint in the secret library but I've gone there at least 100 times and get nothing. am I doing something wrong?

ding123

Apr 5, 2019
The game seems to be abandoned. The patreon page is empty and the discord invitation locked.

2.30 star(s) 9 Votes