MattMatthew

Aug 25, 2021
If you've talked to Lisa and gotten the dialogue about having to move a lot of stuff, and can't get the google search for the truck company, then I'm out of ideas. Sorry.
No worry after many try i found a way and now i can travel in other world...but now i want ask...this is the end? My powers are only these? Vampirism / Time and Teleport? I can't use the powers on the girls or maybe to change the sex of ther characters?

GoGom

May 13, 2019
No worry after many try i found a way and now i can travel in other world...but now i want ask...this is the end? My powers are only these? Vampirism / Time and Teleport? I can't use the powers on the girls or maybe to change the sex of ther characters?
How did you do it, please tell me! Where do you need to talk to Lisa?

impulse32

Dec 30, 2016
So the full wakthrough is only on Patreon, but I can't subscribe to Patreon as the creator is not accepting new supporters...

William8

Jan 26, 2021
For some reason I can't save the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I had same issue. seems its the length of the save path that is the issue... i moved the game to c:\temp and suddenly saves started working. In my case it stopped trying to save in the onedrive documents which has a long path already

MattMatthew

Aug 25, 2021
How did you do it, please tell me! Where do you need to talk to Lisa?
I read with more attention with Lisa and i discover that she come to your house the first time without the big car...
try to wait her in the morning 9 or 10 am out of your house
Try many tentatives and hope she come to you

Reactions: Lemir

lerwing

Jun 12, 2020
So the full wakthrough is only on Patreon, but I can't subscribe to Patreon as the creator is not accepting new supporters...
The Patreon is closed. You can get the full version only through Boosty. I do not know why the moderators do not correct this information. I was making a request.

Cloudchaser

Jan 24, 2018
I really want to like this game, but it is definitely clunky and a bit tedious -- lots of "let's repeat the Same Stuff Different Day" grind.
I have a soft spot for these, kinda clunky, QSP games since I discovered them in like the early 2010s. But yeah, it is so hard to enjoy a game that for no reason whatsoever just keeps going doing the same thing. Just reading that book for example, why do you have to do it 6 times or so on 6 days and then repeat this with another item again. I have to flirt and fail, until I have to talk over several days with and then do a long grindy road to do the same thing over and over. But there is nothing else to keep you interested.

When the game gets to the content, it is kinda neat. Nothing great, but totally fine. But damn, did it kill any fun I had exploring this game.

impulse32

Dec 30, 2016
The Patreon is closed. You can get the full version only through Boosty. I do not know why the moderators do not correct this information. I was making a request.
What subscription tier would give the walkthrough though?

lerwing

Jun 12, 2020
What subscription tier would give the walkthrough though?
Any level of support will give you access to a walkthrough though .
Now they differ only in the time of access to the new version, which is 10 days from the date of release.

Yes, I agree with you. And I will gradually remove these restrictions, since they no longer make sense.
They were made at the very beginning, as an artificial tightening of the gameplay. It made sense when there was practically no content in the game.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Cloudchaser

Cloudchaser

Jan 24, 2018
Yes, I agree with you. And I will gradually remove these restrictions, since they no longer make sense.
They were made at the very beginning, as an artificial tightening of the gameplay. It made sense when there was practically no content in the game.
That makes sense, and it is amazing if you make those changes. Because again, I like exploring the game and the content. There is fun stuff in there. Best of luck!

Yanseth

Feb 3, 2021
Okay, maybe I'm a little retarded, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to fix "the wall" status with Vika.

When I talk to her I get:

This is Vika, we are are best friends and there is the wall between us.

Now She is full of energy.
The only gift I can give her is the girl magazine and that does nothing anymore. Is there something I'm missing?

Yanseth

Feb 3, 2021
Okay, maybe I'm a little retarded, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to fix "the wall" status with Vika.

When I talk to her I get:

The only gift I can give her is the girl magazine and that does nothing anymore. Is there something I'm missing?
Okay, I figured this out. At least while you are in "the wall" stage. You can walk with Vika (or anyone presumably) once per day and get 5 points. It is a painful slog to bring her up to where you can get a better status and start giving her gifts.

Gig1984

May 3, 2018
Anyone knows how to kiss Mark when you are turned into a woman? It is written that I need to have a serious talk with him, but I see no option for this no matter where I meet him.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
World between World [v0.6.2] [LoM]

COMPRESSED: Win:

Hardor

May 29, 2020
Where are the save files located? For some reason after DL:in the new version, I can't load the save anymore... :/

Keldin

Jun 7, 2017
I'm stuck really early on, I'm trying to do the MQ where you need to go to your office, on the internet and in the library about info to advance but I'm stuck with Lisa's part where you follow her.

The scene goes part way through before it tells me that it needs more depravity, but not who it's for nor how to find it.

halp plz?

Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
I'm stuck really early on, I'm trying to do the MQ where you need to go to your office, on the internet and in the library about info to advance but I'm stuck with Lisa's part where you follow her.

The scene goes part way through before it tells me that it needs more depravity, but not who it's for nor how to find it.

halp plz?
IIRC you need to talk to all girls in your class and then phone your sister to help (because none of the girls want to go out with you), followed by her getting you some tutoring by one of your teachers in order to become more cool (and to increase your depravity).
Afterwards it should just be a question of time till your depravity is high enough in order to take further steps in the Lisa-quest

Reactions: Keldin
2.30 star(s) 9 Votes