sissyleafy

Feb 5, 2022
i can only select on the very first page the english and i am assuming russain languages. the other option is boosty and takes me to a webpage i think is russain as well. there is an image of like a floating mountain castle and then the title under that. how can i start the game if thats all i have to look at

VeloxE

Apr 7, 2019
Just one or two things for the developer.
Firstly giving someone a lesbian Magazine is bugged in 0.6.2
Secondly please use DeepL for translation, it´s much better than this atm.
Thirdly please translate all variables to english, because for a non english speaking user it´s a giant hassle to search for bugs with russian variables.

Last edited:

VeloxE

Apr 7, 2019
Another bug i found:
In
if $args[0]='massageDen':
gs 'menu_blok'
if day > 5 and hour => 11 and hour < 14:
gs 'render', '<<$bt[''Медцентр'']>>','citi/mfc/med.jpg', func('text_<<$lg>>','den_ev','massageIn')
gs 'acts',1, 'minutes+=1 & gt ''ev_den'', ''massage'' ','<<$bt[''Идти на массаж'']>>'
else
gs 'render', '<<$bt[''Медцентр'']>>','citi/mfc/med.jpg', func('text_<<$lg>>','den_ev','massageInNotTime')
gs 'acts',1, 'minutes+=1 & gt ''mfc'' ','<<$bt[''Уйти'']>>'
end
You set the line for getting the massage the other way around.
So you will not get the massage not on the weekend on 11-14 and will get it at any other time.
I corrected it in this comment.

chan1986

Aug 21, 2018
From this save, go to the other world and use the female intro a couple of times. Sleep and you'll have some dreams with a girl in it. Repeat a few times and the PC becomes female. Then you have to re-acquaint witht he bi,lesbian, and male characters to see H scenes.
Thanks got it

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
how to befriend Christina?
After trying (and failing) to compliment girls a few times, an interior monologue is triggered that has the MC try to contact his sister. After a few side attempts, he gets the number from his dad, and his sister sends him to Christina. Visit her after class and then go to her office at the time she specifies.

Grimpack

Nov 4, 2017
Lots of missing sex actions that lead to blank screens at the end of the game. The lesbian magazine doesn't appear to work at all. Lina or whatever her name is that moves in with you has missing or mislabeled images in the living room and bedroom. I bought the dildo but where did it go? It's not in my inventory and I haven't seen any masturbation options to use it. Nail polish also doesn't appear to work. I sit at the table and it tells me I have however many uses but there's no option to apply it even after finishing master classes.

lerwing

Jun 12, 2020
Just one or two things for the developer.
Firstly giving someone a lesbian Magazine is bugged in 0.6.2
Secondly please use DeepL for translation, it´s much better than this atm.
Thirdly please translate all variables to english, because for a non english speaking user it´s a giant hassle to search for bugs with russian variables.
1. Yes, I'm aware of this bug and it's fixed in version 0.7

2. I checked on several blocks of text and didn't notice any difference. Look at the spoiler, do you think DeepL is actually better?

3. I'm not asking anyone to look for bugs in the code. I call the variables as I feel comfortable with them. Your request is not serious.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For all the other posts above.
The bugs have already been found and fixed in 0.7
A separate fix for the public version will not be released.
But you can continue to post bug reports here. I read this thread and handle bug reports, but the fixes will be incorporated into the current version which will go public in a few months.

MattMatthew

Aug 25, 2021
Guys i stuck in this point...after open the book i hade sex with demon and now in my book i read that message

It is better to solve the issue of protecting the book first. It is extremely dangerous to use it now. We need to bring Lisa here.

But i can't move lisa on my side - can you help me?

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Guys i stuck in this point...after open the book i hade sex with demon and now in my book i read that message

It is better to solve the issue of protecting the book first. It is extremely dangerous to use it now. We need to bring Lisa here.

But i can't move lisa on my side - can you help me?
I think that at that point you need to go online and rent a truck to move Lisa's stuff.

chiavaz

Jul 19, 2017
how to order truck? There is no option for this on laptop, I am after talk with Lisa and am dying Friday night because I can't do anything

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
I really want to like this game, but it is definitely clunky and a bit tedious -- lots of "let's repeat the Same Stuff Different Day" grind.

Also, while I am very glad that the notebook has tips (thank you for that!), some of those tips seem a bit premature (e.g. when to flirt), and other tips are a bit obfuscated or completely missing that would probably be helpful for new players (e.g. avoiding Game Over scenarios in the early game).

Lastly, compression is desperately needed. There's not enough game here yet for 3GB to seem reasonable.

Nevertheless, I'm keeping an eye on this game as I think it shows a lot of promise.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
There's nothing on my Pc to rent a truck...this is the very problem.
If you've talked to Lisa and gotten the dialogue about having to move a lot of stuff, and can't get the google search for the truck company, then I'm out of ideas. Sorry.

MattMatthew

Aug 25, 2021
If you've talked to Lisa and gotten the dialogue about having to move a lot of stuff, and can't get the google search for the truck company, then I'm out of ideas. Sorry.
No worry after many try i found a way and now i can travel in other world...but now i want ask...this is the end? My powers are only these? Vampirism / Time and Teleport? I can't use the powers on the girls or maybe to change the sex of ther characters?

2.30 star(s) 9 Votes