Jack Man

Jul 5, 2021
Hello, I know this is not the place to ask, but does anyone know the name of a game with a female protagonist where you are a blonde girl, I think the plot was that she had just moved to the city. The most striking thing I remember was a route where the MC became the maid of a child. Also that every week you had to pay the rent and if you didn't have money, the building manager had to give a blow job. As much as I search I can't find it, and I don't remember the name. If anyone knows, please let me know, I'd really appreciate it.
I know what game you're talking about, but I was unable to find it as well. Prolly got deleted off F95

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
Hello, I know this is not the place to ask, but does anyone know the name of a game with a female protagonist where you are a blonde girl, I think the plot was that she had just moved to the city. The most striking thing I remember was a route where the MC became the maid of a child. Also that every week you had to pay the rent and if you didn't have money, the building manager had to give a blow job. As much as I search I can't find it, and I don't remember the name. If anyone knows, please let me know, I'd really appreciate it.
The game has been flagged for rule 7

Reactions: Jack Man

phil7877

Jan 20, 2019
hello
I'm stuck in the game almost at the beginning
i don't see how to progress with christina
the next action should be joint workout but i can't figure how to do it
any hint would be great ;)

Grimpack

Nov 4, 2017
hello
I'm stuck in the game almost at the beginning
i don't see how to progress with christina
the next action should be joint workout but i can't figure how to do it
any hint would be great ;)
The first thing you have to do or rather easiest way to do it is wait outside the classrooms in the morning on a weekday and advance the time to exactly 9AM. To make all the student characters appear. Try to flirt with each female at least once. Then it should open up the next part of the quest which is something like searching the second floor of your house for your sister's phone number. Everything after that should be easy enough to follow.

phil7877

Jan 20, 2019
The first thing you have to do or rather easiest way to do it is wait outside the classrooms in the morning on a weekday and advance the time to exactly 9AM. To make all the student characters appear. Try to flirt with each female at least once. Then it should open up the next part of the quest which is something like searching the second floor of your house for your sister's phone number. Everything after that should be easy enough to follow.
i succeeded to go quite further now
i have now a task about boosting the max energy by having sex
the energy bar (i suppose it is the icon under the clock on the left of the page) does not seem to move whichever action i do

Degeneracy

Nov 15, 2017
Not sure if I have reached the 'end' of the current version.

Tasks: Boost the Maximum Energy....

Characters: All green with the 'wrong orientation' on a few.

No spells.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Habef

Gab8

Sep 16, 2018
after being invited by vika if i press enter button, an error: location not found appears and i can't go on anymore
1666215102891.png

lerwing

Jun 12, 2020
after being invited by vika if i press enter button, an error: location not found appears and i can't go on anymore
View attachment 2111290
View attachment start.rar
Try installing this fix.
I fixed this bug in 0.5 and might have forgotten to move it to 0.4.
Progress in version 0.4 ends when a ritual room opens in your house.
The first spells appear in 0.5, as does the transformation into a girl.
To increase the maximum energy, you need to get girls to orgasm. This will not work with Lisa since she feeds on your energy herself.
in 0.4, this should work with Vika, Christina, Natasha.

2.30 star(s) 9 Votes