max_002

Mar 30, 2019
it is indicated that there are two main characters in the game, but how to choose a female character ???

lerwing

Jun 12, 2020
it is indicated that there are two main characters in the game, but how to choose a female character ???
You can't choose a character. The main character can turn into a girl at a certain stage of the storyline.
Perhaps someday I will write a quick start from this moment, but it will be impossible to go through the initial part of the story for the girl.

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
just way too hard without walkthought now in V0.5. im stuck, no progress for the past 2 hours. i give up.

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
when i show the Occultism teacher the amulet drawing, it leads to game over......can that be avoided after showing the teacher?

lerwing

Jun 12, 2020
just way too hard without walkthought now in V0.5. im stuck, no progress for the past 2 hours. i give up.
walkthrough is paid for almost everyone.
I give up - I've said this to myself many times when I looked at the months spent working and 20 subscribers.

Nothing personal, I'm just tired of working for free.

when i show the Occultism teacher the amulet drawing, it leads to game over......can that be avoided after showing the teacher?
No

Elbek

Oct 29, 2017
How do i get stronger ?? it says i need get stronger cause isn't safe in the library at night. I can't pass this shit. The hints are really bad.

Last edited:

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
Is it a forced transformation from male to female or can it be avoided?
I don't like playing as a female.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
work with 051?
Of course not, unless you want to restore the game to its previous version 0.4.0.
It is not possible to make any universal cheats for qsp games, so each new version requires updating always a new qsp file, which contains all the content of a given qsp game.

Elijah Hu

Feb 8, 2018
Must I Ask Whether There Are a Dev Debug Console Command For Get The Libary Key?

Will anyone  mind telling me Whether There Are a Dev Debug Console Command For Get The Libary Key?

Must I ask Whether There Are a Dev Debug Console Command For Get The Libary Key?

Will Anyone Mind Telling Me Whether There Are A Dev Debug Command For Get The Libary Key?

Last edited:

Kristu

Aug 7, 2016
If anyone is interested, i made this little cheat mod to change the stats and minimize the grind for the new version 0.3.1

Unzip and place the file in the \assets\standalone_content folder of the game.
As with all QSP games only 1 qsp file allowed in that folder so move or zip the original start.qsp file.

Options : add 10k p. money, time -1 hour, Full HP, Full EP, remove hunger and remove smells.

View attachment 1645901
-----
16 Oct 2022 :
Updated to current version 0.4.0

-----
15 Dec 2022:
Updated to current version 0.5.1

previous versions available
thanks for the update sir ^^

Optimelle

May 7, 2017
walkthrough is paid for almost everyone.
I give up - I've said this to myself many times when I looked at the months spent working and 20 subscribers.

Nothing personal, I'm just tired of working for free.
Uhm... no one asked you to do this. Furthermore, if you want more supporters do a better job: game quality not the greatest, assets are just stollen clips and cuts, the idea is not original at all, and I have no idea if you have a road map until the game is completed or not.
Considering the amount of effort you invested in this (no 3D renders, no custom anything, just a bit of video editing if that and a bit of qsp coding) so far you are getting more than enough support. Your entire work can likely be reproduced in about 2 weeks.

One other point you may want to consider is that you're a Russian developer. Not a lot of love and sympathy going around for you guys I'm afraid for reasons I will not get into.

Bottom line is: a modest start for a modest game that took far too long to get where we currently are. Building paywalls to keep people from playing and becoming interested in your game and progress is not the way to go. Not with what you have now.

Reactions: Dante992
2.30 star(s) 9 Votes