Ren'Py World of Secrets [v0.1.2] [RWA Studios]

2.60 star(s) 12 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Banner.jpg

Overview:
Enter the captivating realm of "World of Secrets," where your choices shape the destiny of this enigmatic protagonist. Embrace the path of virtue or surrender to the allure of darker temptations along the way. Your decisions will intricately weave a tale filled with captivating and diverse outcomes, featuring deep and compelling characters within a realm of boundless freedom. Overcome various obstacles and challenges that reveal the true nature and inclinations of this mysterious figure. Embark on an immersive journey of discovery, where countless secrets lie waiting to be unraveled!

NTR will be optional.

Thread Updated: 2024-03-24
Release Date: 2023-10-17
Developer: RWA Studios - - - - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.2
Language: English, +14
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

ss (1).jpg ss (2).jpg ss (3).jpg ss (4).jpg ss (5).jpg ss (6).jpg ss (7).jpg ss (8).jpg ss (9).jpg ss (10).jpg ss (11).jpg ss (12).jpg ss (13).jpg ss (14).jpg ss (15).jpg ss (16).jpg ss (17).jpg ss (18).jpg ss (19).jpg ss (20).jpg ss (21).jpg ss (22).jpg ss (23).jpg ss (24).jpg ss (25).jpg ss (26).jpg ss (27).jpg

Last edited:

Drkgy

Jul 6, 2018
for me this is the new promise, beautiful models and an interesting story congratulations and good luck

Logber

Jul 29, 2018
Dev probably be like:

7uh66q.jpg

And I thought Capcom was the king of remakes, dayum, they outta be taking notes

Side note: What's with devs and their fetish of remaking their games over and over....first Oceanlab, now this.....stick to your sh*t and get it together guys....either make the game or not, make your choice, but doing this remake crap again and again just deflates any interest (for me at least) I could ever have for your games...Like why should I play this version if it's gonna be remade again in a couple of months and I'm gonna have to start over ? I'll just wait for the ReReReReRemake Part 11...
Not to mention it looks shady as well, like restarting a failed/botched idea under a different name, hoping for better results.
Wanna badly scratch that remake itch ? fine! but do it over the original game, not multiple names, threads and patreon accounts....smh :FacePalm:

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
downloadfile.gif

Isn't this game the same as "Silent House"? What did they change that this got a new thread? (the mc still looks like a sissyboy :HideThePain: )

EDIT:Well, this needs a proofreader (the writing is a mess in some scenes, and in some parts it is not known who the Mc is talking about since there is no well-done presentation and the common translation error of "Him, Her"), also the Sandbox is typical "you must go to this place, so start pressing the map, doors and good luck finding it" :KEK: .

The incest tag is misleading, Mc has no family, there is no patch, and you cannot select the relationship with the characters, if you change any Name of X character, everyone will call that character that way, so if you call X character Mom everyone will refer to her as Mom.
Just like the other thread this is surely going to need the planned tags that the other one has.

By the way

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Looking good , is there any planned sharing paths
This was from the other game (this is a remake/restart) so you can probably assume this still holds true....

Planned future Tags: Anal Sex - Bdsm - Cheating - Footjob - Group sex - Lesbian - (Optional Male Domination) - (Optional Female domination) - (Optiona Futa/Trans) - (Optional Trap) - (Optional NTR)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
MC looks weird. Just add the femboy tag already. Or just add futa stuff with the mc looking like that. You ain't fooling anyone.
Above, this is a remake of the other game (was only 2 episodes in) and the planned/future tags were (Optiona Futa/Trans) - (Optional Trap)

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
Remake/restart of this for those curious

Silent House [Ep. 2] [Vilkas Creative]

You don't need an incest patch either, you can define names...

View attachment 2818688

View attachment 2818690

If you are having issues finding the house, it is here where my cursor is ;)

View attachment 2818701
I was wondering if I was having a deja-vu. The MC and some girls looked similar but slightly different. The premise of the story wasn't bad and looked promising, but the dev got too much hate for the MC looking too femenine and because in some renders you could clearly see the reduced female breasts under his t-shirt.
Gonna follow this closely now, though. I don't know if I'm in the minority, but I liked the original concept.

2.60 star(s) 12 Votes