2.60 star(s) 12 Votes

I'm Huge Nuke

Feb 23, 2020
View attachment 3843513

For people who are having trouble finding some locations, I hope this image helps:

red circle: tattoo studio.

white circle: market, shopping center.

yellow circle: Lucy's house (the cucumber woman).

orange circle: MC's house, Bárbara's house, dean's house.

pink circle: school, library, gym (temporarily closed).

green circle: post office.

black circle: park.
I don’t know, already talked to that woman by the pool who sent me shopping, don’t remember her name. But everything is closed for me except school, library and the house where I live.

Completely forgot to add the version of the game I have now is WorldofSecrets-0.1.2-pc. I'll look at the new version a little later.

I'm Huge Nuke

Feb 23, 2020
View attachment 3839670
Is this the end of the update?

But there was no bj with Monica, but there was a dream where Monica takes off mc's panties and then in the morning his panties are wet from wet dreams - is this the scene quoted by bj from Monica? There was no rub against Anna's ass either. There was a scene where she helped mc jerk off by whispering dirty words in his ear.
In my version everything looks completely different and the phone is broken and gives some kind of error, probably need to play the update

I'm Huge Nuke

Feb 23, 2020
Where's the shopping place (just talked to Anna about going shopping after talking to her at the pool)? I just started but holy shit this looks super rough. I have to squint just to see where do I need to click. Just wished it highlighted better. MC looks like a dude but with a girl's face although it kind of reminds me of Soul Calibur 3 character creation just a bit.

Edit: I had to grab the paper list on the kitchen counter, OMFG. Bruh I spent 20 minutes looking at the stupid map lmao. Still it needs to highlight certain items better. I wish they had the option thing where on mouse, you click the wheel button and the highlight items disappear so you know which is and isn't highlighted and clickable like Lost in Santa County for example.
View attachment 3912503
Thanks, I realized that I just had to take the list in the kitchen in this old version of the game, I'm stupid and inattentive :cool::D

I'm Huge Nuke

Feb 23, 2020
This update suck, nothing new except for the cosmetic changes I didn't see any fucking scenes, although I haven't finished it yet but it looks like that now

Reactions: AlixWoe

Max Walkerrr

Nov 24, 2023
I like the renders but it seems like it will be one of those games that will never be finished due to its limited progress between updates

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
This game is as bad as the reviews say.

Game Play: 2/5 (their is almost NO content in this game)
Sound: 3/5
Art: 4/5
UI: 3/5 (average and a pain to find the location your looking for as their is no highlighting)

No indicator for time of day.
Have to either rest in bed to advance time or go to maps to hit the advance button
Don't have a clue what class you can attend walk into each one and click to see if you can take it or not that day
MC says he likes to learn new things but than he sleeps through the entire class.. (contradictory)

Too much of NOTHING to do.. conversations repeat. So unless the WIP tells you to do anything just sleep every day to you get the time for the event as attending classes have no purpose.

Game claims to have daily events.. it DOES NOT have hardly any. This game right now is a total waste and at the progress it's going it does not look promising.. Just played this and it's the 3rd update and has no content... that is not promising at all.

Last edited:

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
We are a team of professional software developer,graphic designer and scripwriter. "
YEAH........RIGHT! AND I AM A NASA SPACE ENGINEER AND A PROFESSIONAL NASCAR DRIVER IN MY SPARE TIME AND EVEN I CAN WRITE OUT SENTENCES THAT KNOW HOW TO USE HIM, HER, HE AND EVEN SHE BUT YOUR SCRIPWRITER CANNOT DO IT! HIM BE HAVING SOME TROUBLES IN THIS GAME OR IF HER IS THE GUY ON THE OTHERS OF THE MANY GAMES WITH HIM/ SHE MESSES UP SAME ISSUES! FIND A NEW THEY WHO CAN SPEAK PROPER! ME IS OUT!
Astrja_SnowStorm_sig.gif Olivia_KG_sig.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: kwiatos
2.60 star(s) 12 Votes