RPGM Abandoned World of Serzath/Eqalem [Beta6] [Combin Ation]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SneakyFoxShifter

May 13, 2017
Hello, I just started the main quest crisis in.... and after arriving to the seaport city on the continent I have the scene with Mei in the port and my character says that I need to search for clues. What do I need to do now?

Last edited:

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Anyone has any news about this game?Its been so long since i played last version.

U

User_66221

He focus on Survivor sarah 2 for the moment, so Agent Alona: mission and this game are in stand-by.

masterhd

Aug 11, 2017
Darn, I finished 3 quests in port and now I should rest in Inn but when I get there I can't rent a room. Anyone knows what to do?

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Darn, I finished 3 quests in port and now I should rest in Inn but when I get there I can't rent a room. Anyone knows what to do?
You must be talking about the "wizard from the east" part of story, its been some time since i played but are you sure you done everything in the city?The rat quest, the dojo quest and the other one, talked with that dude on the pier too?Go to the inn is the last part of that story.

masterhd

Aug 11, 2017
You must be talking about the "wizard from the east" part of story, its been some time since i played but are you sure you done everything in the city?The rat quest, the dojo quest and the other one, talked with that dude on the pier too?Go to the inn is the last part of that story.
I did the sewer quest, the dojo quest, defeated pirate on the pier and talked to anyone I noticed and after all that I can't rent a room even though the game says that I should rest in Inn. I went to Inn only after I was done with everything.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Strange, after all quests you were supposed to have the money to go to the inn, or you are missing something or there´s a bug, since its a short story, why don´t you try playing it again?

masterhd

Aug 11, 2017
You are right. Since it is a short story I will try it again from the beginning. I hope it solves the problem. Btw, is this game only series of short stories?

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
You are right. Since it is a short story I will try it again from the beginning. I hope it solves the problem. Btw, is this game only series of short stories?
Not all, the "wizard from the west", the barbarian girl and the elf story are short stories with one 1 adult scene each at the end, but they are prelude to the main story, with the elf princess, that is the most recent update on this story and the other 3 girls will be part of it, but i don´t know when this story will get updates since the author is giving priority to other stories now.

masterhd

Aug 11, 2017
Not all, the "wizard from the west", the barbarian girl and the elf story are short stories with one 1 adult scene each at the end, but they are prelude to the main story, with the elf princess, that is the most recent update on this story and the other 3 girls will be part of it, but i don´t know when this story will get updates since the author is giving priority to other stories now.
I see. That is interesting approach to story. At first I was kind of dissapointedwith those short stories but now when you explained how author envisioned whole game I look forward to playing main story. Thanks for info.

masterhd

Aug 11, 2017
Strange, after all quests you were supposed to have the money to go to the inn, or you are missing something or there´s a bug, since its a short story, why don´t you try playing it again?
Darn, darn, darn, I tried it again but it seems that game is broken since after doing all 3 quests I still cant get a room at inn. Receptionst says some stupid phrase like "Welcome to the inn stranger" and that is it. When I want to go to room I can't off course because I haven't paid since that part is not doable even though I have 30 gold. Or am I supposed to do semething more?

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Darn, darn, darn, I tried it again but it seems that game is broken since after doing all 3 quests I still cant get a room at inn. Receptionst says some stupid phrase like "Welcome to the inn stranger" and that is it. When I want to go to room I can't off course because I haven't paid since that part is not doable even though I have 30 gold. Or am I supposed to do semething more?
I don´t know any other way of helping you so i will just play the game again here, and report all i did, in case you are missing anything i don´t remember, if that does not work the only option is get the game again.

masterhd

Aug 11, 2017
I don´t know any other way of helping you so i will just play the game again here, and report all i did, in case you are missing anything i don´t remember, if that does not work the only option is get the game again.
Thanks for the effort, I appreciate it.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Thanks for the effort, I appreciate it.
Alright, i begun the game, after leaving the boat, spoke with random people, took the kill rats quest, finished it. Saved the person from the pirate on bottom right, Defeated the monk on the dojo. Went to the room, woman asked if i want to rent it for 30 gold, after that you have to TALK to her once more to pay her, scenes run normally after that. Hope i could help you in some way, good luck.

masterhd

Aug 11, 2017
Alright, i begun the game, after leaving the boat, spoke with random people, took the kill rats quest, finished it. Saved the person from the pirate on bottom right, Defeated the monk on the dojo. Went to the room, woman asked if i want to rent it for 30 gold, after that you have to TALK to her once more to pay her, scenes run normally after that. Hope i could help you in some way, good luck.
I did all that in different order but in inn woman doesn't ask me if I want to rent a room. I will try it again in order you described and if that doesn't work I will do fresh download. Thanks for help.

GorillaDisco

Oct 7, 2017
I did all that in different order but in inn woman doesn't ask me if I want to rent a room. I will try it again in order you described and if that doesn't work I will do fresh download. Thanks for help.
Maybe you have to reinstall it.
The worse is if you have to redownload it.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote