cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
starts downloading.
notices its unity
cancel download

lol
I don't know in which world a jerky animation/shifted-image-animation game engine based on areas in images is better than Unity which is based on precisely defined fields, supporting GPU and compiled.
Considering, as I have stated numerous times before, that Unity is not bulkier than RenPy, AND RenPy relies on other software and additionally is an interpreted language.

It's just like preferring Basic over C. Also, Unity supports shaders, 3D and lots of other stuff which many devs use in these games.

It's install-and-play. RenPy is not.

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
I don't know in which world a jerky animation/shifted-image-animation game engine based on areas in images is better than Unity which is based on precisely defined fields, supporting GPU and compiled.
Considering, as I have stated numerous times before, that Unity is not bulkier than RenPy, AND RenPy relies on other software and additionally is an interpreted language.

It's just like preferring Basic over C. Also, Unity supports shaders, 3D and lots of other stuff which many devs use in these games.

It's install-and-play. RenPy is not.

because i have never ever played a game on f95 that was built on unity that runs smoothly.. they are obviously terribly optimized.. i wont even waste my time...

Spot123

May 19, 2017
Seems that I am not the only here whose game crashes during the loading screen, probably better to just use Renpy instead of unity, why make it hard for youself

Aug 30, 2021
Awesome day everyone

We are preparing for big upcoming update with multiple sex scene animations
itch_io_titulka.png
We have released a new version which should fix some initial crashes
zip 0.13.5

GAME_ON_ANDROID.png
Also here is the absolute first prototype of android version - please have mercy and report us the bugs:
android 0.13.5

Quick replies to your comments:
Party =
condom + contraceiptives
Step-sisters thing = no doubts there will be an incest patch done by some of our fans soon
Adriod update = We did our first release, please give it a try
Game crashes = We changed loading method which caused this on some windows systems
The lips licking girl (Sharon) = will soon be completely reworked, thank you for your feedback. Our goal is to improve weak parts of the game by feedback like this one. (multiple graphic designers worked with us, some were not the best,but they tried)
Next updates = We are following what our patrons on the patreon has voted for. Next steps within a week update is to add 4 sex animations between the Player and principa Aurora. Then we want to add a sex scene between a player and his mom Judy.

Small sneak peak:
NEXT_SEX_SCENE_PEAK_PLAYER_AURORA.png
NEXT_SEX_SCENE_PEAK_PLAYER_AURORA2.png
Some usefull links for Worlf of Sisters project:

Patreon:

Itch.io:
Subscribestar:
Web:
Twitter:
Discord:
E-mail: ProjectWorldOfSisters@gmail.com

We want to add more, we are looking for more people on our Patreon to vote for next content :)
Everyone is very welcome. CHEERS!

Aug 30, 2021
We are pleased to announce another update for December 0.13.6 with 4 new animations between Player and School Principal Aurora.

screen.png

Please tell us what you think, because this is the first time we are combining story talks with sex scenes. (download link below + you can access it by playing or through the sex scenes option in the main menu - CHEERS!)

Also I have just posted a new mega voting pool on our Patreon about next content:
Full link here (For patrons with rank silver or higher with brief picture of possible content below):

1639717861274.png
Next steps would be the unique experience event between Player and his mom Judy in an accident bathroom flow on his cock :) We hope to release this very soon too.

Some usefull links for Worlf of Sisters project:
Download the game (Windows / android / web):

Patreon:
Itch.io:
Subscribestar:
Web:
Twitter:
Discord:
E-mail: ProjectWorldOfSisters@gmail.com
Give us feedback:
Report a bug:
Submit ideas:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Found at least 3 bugs. 13.3 version.

1. Backpack, if you gather pretty much everything you can only look at 2 pages of items.

2. There was a blank choice, this happened in the kitchen when talking to mathew, the MC got blindfolded during it, but the whole thing took place while standing in the kitchen.

3. Calculator Riddle, you can't reset the calculator to be empty.

----

You need a proofreader.

There is way too much single line text in the game. I like reading but having to click 20 times in a single dialogue choice is way too much.

The game even though it is sandbox should have a bit more structure, and conversations should not move the time of day, just actions should. Going to class, travel, etc.

Even now there are tons of places to go and do, this makes it really hard for a player to keep track.

All sex seems to not include the player unless I didn't get far enough. The only one that seemed to is the one that requires your team to get 50 patreons.

Wish the art was better.

Unsure why the game is named world of sisters.

That a whole town is that sexual but the MC may have made a deal with a succubus and isn't even close to that sexual is also weird. Don't take this to mean only the player should have sex in your game. However everyone being super open sexually seems a bit far out there.

Right ctrl seems to make a black screen pop up on the game.

If you don't play in full screen, even if you maximize the screen, the bottom is slightly cut off.

Things about the game need much better explanation like the dotted bar under the time of day, is that the day? Why have the name of day and the bar then?

Bathroom masturbation scene repeats.

The dev pop ups about no content or maybe bug seems to make the game slow for a moment.

Unsure if the counting mechanic of picked up items is properly working.

The ability to pick up so many random things out of nowhere that may be used long after also seems a bit like something that should have been hidden until they have use.

Reactions: HansDampf788
Aug 30, 2021
Not yet, but meanwhile here you can check the android 0.13.6 test version:

We would like to decrease the .apk size, but that would mean a lot of optimization. Current desktop size is 400mb, web is 200mb, but android is 1500mb , we aim to decrease that in upcoming days = it should be more stable that way on more device types, or at least we believe that is the issue... we don't receive enough feedback to know that for sure :(

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
Why are there no tags? The description sounds like it has potential (except for the "step" part, since I prefer full-on incest), but I don't like taking risks on un-tagged games.

Reactions: kkikoooop and Orlox

Karmakw

Mar 22, 2018
Not yet, but meanwhile here you can check the android 0.13.6 test version:
Workupload

We would like to decrease the .apk size, but that would mean a lot of optimization. Current desktop size is 400mb, web is 200mb, but android is 1500mb , we aim to decrease that in upcoming days = it should be more stable that way on more device types, or at least we believe that is the issue... we don't receive enough feedback to know that for sure :(
I'll try to play it tonight so I can give my feedback tomorrow

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Found at least 3 bugs. 13.3 version.

1. Backpack, if you gather pretty much everything you can only look at 2 pages of items.

2. There was a blank choice, this happened in the kitchen when talking to mathew, the MC got blindfolded during it, but the whole thing took place while standing in the kitchen.

3. Calculator Riddle, you can't reset the calculator to be empty.

----

You need a proofreader.

There is way too much single line text in the game. I like reading but having to click 20 times in a single dialogue choice is way too much.

The game even though it is sandbox should have a bit more structure, and conversations should not move the time of day, just actions should. Going to class, travel, etc.

Even now there are tons of places to go and do, this makes it really hard for a player to keep track.

All sex seems to not include the player unless I didn't get far enough. The only one that seemed to is the one that requires your team to get 50 patreons.

Wish the art was better.

Unsure why the game is named world of sisters.

That a whole town is that sexual but the MC may have made a deal with a succubus and isn't even close to that sexual is also weird. Don't take this to mean only the player should have sex in your game. However everyone being super open sexually seems a bit far out there.

Right ctrl seems to make a black screen pop up on the game.

If you don't play in full screen, even if you maximize the screen, the bottom is slightly cut off.

Things about the game need much better explanation like the dotted bar under the time of day, is that the day? Why have the name of day and the bar then?

Bathroom masturbation scene repeats.

The dev pop ups about no content or maybe bug seems to make the game slow for a moment.

Unsure if the counting mechanic of picked up items is properly working.

The ability to pick up so many random things out of nowhere that may be used long after also seems a bit like something that should have been hidden until they have use.
After reading this comment I don't even want to try the game anymore and just put it on ignore especially because of the part I highlighted. No matter how you want to call it (NTR/sharing/swinging/voyeurism) I'm not interested in sex scenes that don't include the MC.

3.30 star(s) 20 Votes