RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
One thing i couldn't unlock is nathalie sex scene, which is shown to be in scene menu. How to trigger that?

Aug 30, 2021
Thank you for the video. It seems like the game experienced an error. The problem is video won't tell us more information about the problem. I personally checked every sequence, line after line and there was no reason why it would fail there. It is even more tricky because it seems like 99%+ people are able to pass that point. Only idea I can think of is to prepare special version for you which would pop up very detailed information on the screen, that could give us clue what is happening. Would you be willing to try that? (I want to help but this error could be related to something totally rare)

kingdevil31

Feb 17, 2021
Yes I would like to help you. This is not the only error. I can't leave the sister room..
---------------
Ahh okey. i figured out where the problem is. Watch new video.

1641517311513.png

Aug 30, 2021
Hello Kingdevil31

I have spend a whole day checking everything to discover what could be the problem why the game gets stuck in the kitchen for you. And found nothing :D Bu because I don't want to give up we could do few tests that might provide clues that could help me resolve the problem and help you.

1st try (download this special version of a game and press ''~'' or ''`'' symbol (The button below ESC / ESCAPE on the top left part of the keyboard) That will open a log screen and darkens the view. (When you press the key twice it would hide)
For sake of this test leave it open and walk through the game to the kitchen location. In case the game throws any error or even special info, it will be showed in the LOG on the screen.
DOWNLOAD LINK (TEST VERSION A):

2nd try: I have created a separate second version of the game where I replaced kitchen graphic with Player Bedroom one - exact 1:1 copy. Here just start the game and go to the kitchen location. If this works then the problem character is related to the graphical content and not the code.
DOWNLOAD LINK (TEST VERSION B):

3rd version: Here I have changed how items are stored on the drive, Simply said the files are not allocated in RAM at all in this version until they are needed (something like a local drive download is used instead) Crazy I know but it could work, try this one and just go to the kitchen:
DOWNLOAD LINK (TEST VERSION C):

This could help me a lot in order to help you. Thank you very much for not giving up!

• Red Heart
Reactions: dabatagarawa319

kingdevil31

Feb 17, 2021
Test A :

1641739187555.png

Test B : No working
Test C : No working..

My country Turkey. Maybe turkish windows problem ?

---

I played a bit before going into the kitchen and encountered another error

Last edited:
Aug 30, 2021
Thank you for your reply, and testing it out.

The red LOG says the game could not find the "home_kitchen" background. I have unzipped the resourced and it is there in the folder structure just same way as other backgrounds. Strange. At this moment I don't know what could be the reason but I promise I will search more information on the web to resolve your issue. Give me few more days, thank you.

Reactions: kingdevil31
Jun 21, 2018
Thank you for your comment.
Let me answer your ideas/questions:

World of sisters

It may not be evident but our game will have not just Jess and Katy but it will be story about many sisters, soon we will release new locations and characters, basically the game will have 10+ twins/sisters and the story will be more about dating some of them and funny situations it brings.

Step-family setup
We will consider change step-sister and step-mother setup to make it more into the incest spectre. (We will do AB testing for our patrons and friends.)

Remove the white screens effect
We will create a checkbox button in the options to turn off this effect (if there is more you hate please let us know, we want to help)

Unskippable talks
We will think about this, the whole story is quite large and main story lines are not yet finished (the game is still very new early release)

Water drinking
There are many hidden features which will be included in the game later, pissing on girls will be one of them, pregnancy next, also orgies where will matter how much sperm player currently has

Rollback
Maybe in next updates when more people request it

Load the game in the middle of the game
We will definitely consider adding it there (Actually it was there before but someone complained the small menu was overly large and people mistook SAVE and LOAD buttons)

Why unity?
From many reasons, better effects, more options how to create mini games and primarily animations and sex scenes interaction in the future. Also it supports 120FPS, 2K and 4K resolutions of pictures, backgrounds, drawnings, character designs, and support for other platforms like - web build, android apk, scalability and most of the computers can run it on max FPS (I am not counting 5 year old computers or those with integrated graphics, as the trend will be people will have only more powerfull devices)

Small side note: First 2 years we were making the game in REN'PY and decided to upgrade because we want to create new unique type of experience. We had to create our own VN engine inside unity to create different and unexpected types of talks, dreaming, mobile talks, events, streams and many new stuff which we will add in near future.

You are welcome to join our discord for a talk/feedback or any further improvement ideas here
Our server name is "World of Sisters Project" or write me your nick and I will add you manually.

Small sneak peak about upcoming update which will be released for our patrons in early access in about 3 days:
View attachment 1472426
And a small sneak peak:
View attachment 1472427

I hope to answer all your questions, and if not we can talk on our discord in real-time, Cheers!
Thank you very much for your time and comment!
John from dev team of World of Sisters.
I understand, in any case, thank you for taking into consideration my suggestions, about the screen of a bladder when you drink water, that was a reference, it happens with other things not only with that, what I was referring to is that by not having the function of going back or loading game at least it would be good that when we are skipping in those things the skipping stops so as not to miss those screens, they give us visual information of what is happening, right?, for example telling us that we are filling our bladder.
Oh and by the way I have a question, are the scenes animated? because it takes away the desire to continue playing the fact that it is only an image that trembles like in other games

Aug 30, 2021
Hello

@jUANITOalcachofa
yes the scenes are animated. They even have higher FPS up to 120 if your monitor and PC supports that.

@dabatagarawa319
Thank you, you can expect 4 new minigames in about 2 weeks, with new puzzle that will melt your brain, the update of 0.13.9 and 0.14 will also contain a sex scene between Player and Judy. You have a good idea regarding Step-Mom and Step-Sisters into their name. Maybe I could include it there like: "Jess (Older Sister) Katy (Younger Sister) Judy (Mom) Mathew (Father)"

• Red Heart
Reactions: dabatagarawa319
Aug 30, 2021
I agree the calculator puzzle is hard. But one even harder puzzle will be in the forest. It's very individual, and generally harder puzzles won't be needed to finish in order to complete the game anyway. Just curiosity + with a possible naughty reward afterwards.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Needs an Ipatch to get rid of the step-cest nonsense, and does no one use Mega anymore? Mega PC link please?

Reactions: Foxxy101

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
The second image suggests this to be a horror game
Lmao, I was trying to figure out if the images were changed when I saw someone say it looks good. That pictures scares the hell out of me, pretty sure that's the face you make when you're about to eat someone's face off.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
How to unlock camping trip? I started playing from 13.6, used that save and there is nothing in school for days. Also can't unlock any scene with Sharon, exhausted all dialogue options with her and nothing new. I tried starting new game and selected last option with last unlocked content and it throws me on the day when mc needs to buy smartphones but i played that long time ago and honestly don't have a patience to click on all dialogues and other story scenes yet again just to advance to new content, even with skipping text it would take me probably around an hour and no guarantee that i would even trigger new content. The only thing i managed to trigger is Judy new scene inside bathroom but that's about it. So either game is bugged or i don't know what to do or where to go for other content added in 14.5.

Oh and would be nice to just give instruction how to solve that annoying calculator puzzle,same with adjusting time on the school clock. Those things are just fillers to make new update seem bigger than it is in my opinion and i doubt even supporters are enjoying those things as it can be huge time waster with probably some small award (i don't even know what is the award for solving those puzzles or if it's even worth the hassle).

Reactions: Sirren

Sommion

Apr 13, 2018
the minigames of this game are too hard, it took me hours to do the mountain climbing games, and now im stuck in the crossing the river minigame.,,,i just simply cant solve it...and the math class minigames either

3.30 star(s) 20 Votes