Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Check all the box type games are normally a disaster, one simply can't please everyone, so good luck with that.

Aug 30, 2021
Hello All, we will fix those bugs, the game is still quite early in the development.

Regarding the kitchen bug - actually it's not a bug, after many sessions it turned out some PC systems for unknown reason can't access some backgrounds (windows either decide the RAM is full or file access is denied from other reason), we will continue to investigate this problem, however it could also be more of an UNITY versioning issue than something we can directly influence.

I agree some mini-games are hard at the moment and we plan to add in-game guide which would simply pop up to you if you for example can't make it in 3 minutes. (I am quite surprised that after the release made few hours ago, you wrote they are hard, welcoming feeedback thank you)

Regarding '' Check all the box type games are normally a disaster '' can you please explain which one, just to see if we can help in some way.

Katy's second sex scene is not yet available. And in general sisters don't have main story opened yet, only small glimpses. We plan to upgrade their visual look in the near future as well as Judy , making her more milfish.

Step - Incest - you can turn the option off in the options, it will change and erase ''step'' from many conversations of the story.

Regarding the screen with ted bear, please send us more info to ProjectWorldOfSisters@gmail.com - maybe it was loaded from older save? Is this the new version? on which platform? what decisions have you choose with gary / bus? Write it down and reach us. Thank you.

How to unlock camping trip?
- It should pop up after visiting geography class 5th or 6th time a talk which would lead to it, any luck there? If not then when you choose new game and select middle option open world + visiting the classes should work as an alternative.

- You can unlock the scene with sharon by playing through first 30 mins of the game and choose gary as your best friend in big game decision (it will be folowed after first class in the mens toilets)

The latest content jumps you to second day, however Sharon's bj scene happends in first 30 mins.

It is possible there could be a bug with your save, we are just 2 people working on the game, we tried to replicate many scenarios but it's possible we missed something out, and we will definitely investigate what could have happened to you

You also wrote ''Oh and would be nice to just give instruction how to solve that annoying calculator puzzle'' That riddle is not necesarry for the game progress - but here is the guide: count the individual lines in each digit, eg. 3 has 5 lines, 1 has 2, etc. Or join our discord, this has been discussed there.

Regarding minigame to adjust the school clock - just rotate the clock hands to match your current time ;-)

By the way we plan to have in total like 20 puzzles while game will only require you to have 5 of them for the story (currently there are no prerequisities whatsoever) so it should be easier + we add more hints.

We worked on this update on average 14 hours every day for last 2 weeks, plus even in last months 12+ hours daily, there were in total 40 naughty images created. And the new sex scenes had 7 animations with total of 20 individual loop animations. I agree it should be more accessible - so to prevent complains I will remove the skip to new content feature. (keep in mind we are not only adding new stuff but also improving old one, adding more sex scenes in the earlier game on - like how we added sex with aurora about month and half back with 5 animations) We are also upgrading some visuals, adding new mini games, riddles and items to click on and extra talks + game features (like infinity loop backgrounds during walking, big decisions which influence many talks, etc.) We are making the game with adding improvements like a puzzle - they are not always added only at the end, but it is our plan to expand the story further, and yesterday unlocking new location - forest + camping trip (it will lead to first sex in tents with Natalie in the second part) And we made this all as I said in last 2 weeks. Our focus will be about adding sex scenes more frequently now, and many will be added to push the story forward too.

Game is still in alpha development, please have mercy on us. Also join our discord, we are discussing there bugs and ideas
I hope I was able to answer your questions a bit here, all the best guys.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
The only Scene i like that Milf Fuck in Toilet :love: that kind of accidents are realy good (y)
But game needs allot of updates and Please make Stepsisters -Sisters (y) And Hope for Pregnancy tag :cool:(y) Make Mc impregnate whoever he wants :LOL:(y)

Chaossonic

Aug 29, 2017
"I am your potato" or "That time a bird shit on dad" or "Gadalf looks like a low carb Santa"
Da fuck have I got myself into!? Well better take the full dive!

Aug 30, 2021
Can you please show where you see stepsisters ? I tried to rename it all to sisters so if there are any missing points I will change them to make it better.

We hope to add more content like Milf Judy and the player accident slip, we have one idea already planned (Mom + Sister + Player doing something together unaware of each other)

We definitely want to let Player impregnate as many girls in our game as possible one day :) It will needs extra story progress + a lot of graphical work. We are using the donations to achieve this one day. (Unlike other projects we have currently about 450 dollars per month which is barely enough to let 2 of us work on the project, but if we grow bigger the sooner we can hire more designers and make this dream come true).

That's why I am here, on this very forum, discussion channels, comments, and other websites. We are listening to ideas, we are humble for every single donation and we have too big and ambitionous project. Just imagine in what we could be different than our competitors and what we could create differently (or new to cover up incest kind of fetishes) We are gratefull for our 90 patrons we have now, we are doing what we can with the financial support to work on this project.

Fun fact: It's strange we have received over 220 google form ideas what to add (one suggested that Jess should date a horse and live in the room next to player's bedroom), but only 30 bug submits. Simply said the expectations are enormous and we can't achieve all of it instantly. It will take time to make the game better and we are risking it all for it.

We are very open to talk about these things, so if you give us a chance as a Patron you and everyone can influence the next story progress by public vote pools.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
WorldOfSisters this game has a lot of potential, various amount of tags, nice visual style, but that one big flaw that can ruin the interest in game and that's save compatibility. From what i understood because you are adding more things like scenes, conversations, mini games, etc to the old code saves will not be compatible and in order to see new content players would have to start new game or choose fixed save point that you implemented within new game with every new update. While that may be viable for a few times it will get tiresome to do it with every update and in the end your supporters will decide if they can bear to do that with every release but i doubt majority of them would have patience to do it over and over again.

This game reminds me of summertime saga in that regard, because for the long time saves were not compatible with previous version people lost interest and just looked at the scene gallery for new scenes without a care for the storyline and character traits, because it was tiresome to start new game every time even if it took less than an hour to jump to new content with characters.

Personally, i would just wait for significant content to be added and that could take a months or a year in order to play new game again and go through piles of conversations and scenes again, but more viable would be to just wait for a game to completely be finished. Your game is nice, i wouldn't waste my time on posting here if it wasn't, but i wouldn't have patience to start over and over even if i was playing some AAA game.

Aug 30, 2021
We are working to upgrade the saves and regarding many situations it is already covered up. We will do our best to make the transition smoother. Another thing is when there is a sequence a>b>c>d>e>f and we change c=C because sex scene fits there then yes this can't be accessed while your save is in state d>e>f but soon the base of the game will become more stable and the save upgrade system will take care with most of the situations. We are counting with new upgrades in consideration to continue their story in the future on each update. The tricky part is sometimes to upgrade old saves from 3-4 older versions to latest one, sometimes it's not perfect, but in 0.14.5 for the first time we are upgrading and downgrading some situations as I mentioned in example a>b>C>d>e when the game detects hard coded change C after you are in d>e>f it removes d,e,f and tries to rever it back to C (Example is camping trip) I have to note here this is the first time we even made such effort, so it may not be 100% right now (imagine splits like from a it could lead to b but also to x or y). But we will keep improving that. Another valid point here will be a major game decisions, we have added 2 scenarios which will have influence later, but if you are running older save the game won't be able to tell you if you choose as your best friend Charlie or Gary, so for example it will choose one of these, while consequences of other will not be accessible.

In the next month expect more sex scenes with more characters and some (1-2 will happen in the early 60 mins of the game) But after that we will tend to extend the story forward where the saves will not be that much impacted. (due to our solution mentioned above) So long story short we know about this particular problem and we will do our best to minimize it in the future. Hope this explanation helps. Cheers!

Reactions: RottenPlum
Aug 30, 2021
One big open question what I could do is to prepare something like a pre-saved "checkpoint" before main game events - that way you would be able to load these to access the individual parts of new content (see what is new without impacting your save), i think this would be possible alternative (I don't want to promise having one button to magically solve everything, but rather imagine it like 2-3 buttons to quickly access each update that would skip you to core story or sex moments) I am not sure if this would be good enough, so anyway this is just an idea for further brainstorming. :) I just don't want to lose fans like you only because of saves. Other creators had years to figure these things out, we are still in baby footsteps, working on things as they rise.

Reactions: RottenPlum

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Started new game from second option to unlock sharon scene, wasted more than an hour, unlocked camping trip and still can't trigger mens toilets, choosing best friend or whatever...

13mpty

Aug 31, 2019
the amount of talk in this game is fucking a lot.... like for real? focus on something better dont know maybe cancer cure?

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
pretty interesting game, im still playing it so far but the mini games are frustrating. i spent so much time doing the chemistry mini game, all for a lack luster scene (class scenes are fantastic but there is no way to repeat them or watch them in the gallery) and its the first scene is the game going to get more annoying as it progress? its not bad when you can logic it out but sometime i takes i just have to trial and error all the combinations and the reset take too long for that method.

There is also a lot of dialogue, not necessary a bad thing but i personally im going to skip most of it, since its mostly small talk.

the mom scene is great, thats the scene that hooked me, it was silly, fun and hot. i hope for more silly things like that.

Reactions: adelmilan

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
The mom scene... I think it was too fast, it pretty much take away the whole taboo thing, it was hot of course but I was expecting it to be another dream, maybe changing the order would be better, saving that scene for later in her route, I don't know, I'm so used to something slower, just a suggestion, I will still play the game even if you decide to add more random accidental sex scenes xD

Aug 30, 2021
Hello

Reply to RottenPlum
At the moment when Player and Charlie crushes for the first time:
1645092489770.png
And Gary shows up:
1645092522336.png
This should be shown to you:
1645092547798.png
And you have to choose second option - Womanizer villain Gary
1645092608044.png
Then after geography class when game directs you to the men's bathroom, this scene would pop up

1645092684145.png
1645092701516.png
Which will start blowjob sequence
1645092728717.png

Regarding that option " >filter strong language " it was of course not our decision, it was requested by our patrons. (The same way as ''text censorship'' option in the options or different talk backgrounds)

When you become our patron you will gain access to cheats - one of which can grant you infinite money.
Many big games have tons of talks and people enjoy their stories. Noone forces you to play. Game is free for everyone even if you don't like it, we respect your opinion.

Wish you a great day everyone.

3.30 star(s) 20 Votes