Aug 30, 2021
Dustellar
Yes we know it was to fast and 100% agree, we plan to add more story in between that. We are still considering options, but namely Player will sleep with Judy because Mathew is away and she feels lonely. (just sleep, nothing more) , Then Player will find old sex tape of Judy when she was younger. Then Player will find Judy's sex clothings and hide in the closet. She will start masturbate on the bed while he will be watching her... there will be an option to masturbate to seing her in the closet. Then on the next day Player will be caught masturbating in his room to Judy's video, but he will be able to hide it at the last second. And then will be the sex scene with accident bathroom flow. The main reason why we have added it was to show what we could do, what direction we want to go, and what could be if we would be able to work on the project more if we received a support. We are no gods, but normal people who knows a little bit of programming, graphic design and decided to create something new instead of wasting time at the evenings and weekends in front of TV.

Aug 30, 2021
Yes in one of the next (future) updates their story will continue and our patrons will decide which characters gonna receive new content. Last vote happened few weeks ago and decided to add Lola's story as next one. The higher patreon rank you are the more votes you have to impact the next update. Simple as that. In case we receive enough money to hire more graphic designers the faster new story content will be released.

kingdevil31

Feb 17, 2021
Hello

Reply to RottenPlum
At the moment when Player and Charlie crushes for the first time:
View attachment 1658596
And Gary shows up:
View attachment 1658597
This should be shown to you:
View attachment 1658598
And you have to choose second option - Womanizer villain Gary
View attachment 1658600
Then after geography class when game directs you to the men's bathroom, this scene would pop up

View attachment 1658601
View attachment 1658602
Which will start blowjob sequence
View attachment 1658603

Regarding that option " >filter strong language " it was of course not our decision, it was requested by our patrons. (The same way as ''text censorship'' option in the options or different talk backgrounds)

When you become our patron you will gain access to cheats - one of which can grant you infinite money.
Many big games have tons of talks and people enjoy their stories. Noone forces you to play. Game is free for everyone even if you don't like it, we respect your opinion.

Wish you a great day everyone.
I have not seen these scenes..

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
Dustellar
Yes we know it was to fast and 100% agree, we plan to add more story in between that. We are still considering options, but namely Player will sleep with Judy because Mathew is away and she feels lonely. (just sleep, nothing more) , Then Player will find old sex tape of Judy when she was younger. Then Player will find Judy's sex clothings and hide in the closet. She will start masturbate on the bed while he will be watching her... there will be an option to masturbate to seing her in the closet. Then on the next day Player will be caught masturbating in his room to Judy's video, but he will be able to hide it at the last second. And then will be the sex scene with accident bathroom flow. The main reason why we have added it was to show what we could do, what direction we want to go, and what could be if we would be able to work on the project more if we received a support. We are no gods, but normal people who knows a little bit of programming, graphic design and decided to create something new instead of wasting time at the evenings and weekends in front of TV.
just my two cents here, youre free to do whatever you want but what i liked was how fast things went. that slow build up you are describing is very similar to the story every other dev writes except its all on the MC.

this is how most devs do it: MC shows they are interest in the mom, masturbate thinking about her, she masturbates thinking about him, then its starts small like a hand job, then a blowjob, then they decide this this right and stop all together, then passion takes over and they have sex. i would rather see a different approach be taken, like you did. a literal accident then straight to sex. other scene like the sex tape can still be present, that fact you put in the piper meme makes me want to see her younger life.

but i supposed there is a happy middle, i hope you find it.

Aug 30, 2021
Question regarding ANDROID release - It was released too, download it here

The blue box question:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kingdevil31

Feb 17, 2021
I watched the game on youtube. It's very different from playing someone else and playing me. I cannot enter the kitchen. And the students at school don't show up in me ??

Youtube walgrought : 1645271941593.png

And my game : ( where is students ??

1645272064650.png

Aug 30, 2021
Hello
kingdevil31
Would it be possible to have a short call together where you could show us where are you stuck and we will do our best to help you. It might be a bug, hard to say from the picture. Contact us please on our official e-mail ProjectWorldOfSisters@gmail.com

The kitchen stuck issue happens to some systems, we are not fure what is the root cause, but we want to help.

kingdevil31

Feb 17, 2021
Hello
kingdevil31
Would it be possible to have a short call together where you could show us where are you stuck and we will do our best to help you. It might be a bug, hard to say from the picture. Contact us please on our official e-mail ProjectWorldOfSisters@gmail.com

The kitchen stuck issue happens to some systems, we are not fure what is the root cause, but we want to help.
Wahtc my video. New game start and I went to school. No bus scene and no students.. And later my other game loading and teacher wallet bug.

Aug 30, 2021
kingdevil31

Good day, when you choose the option see the dream it should work (from the beginning), we will need to rework see new content, players have too high expectations of it... it is not like skipping a,b,c,d to 'e' because we didn't add 'e' we added multiple stuff in between a,b,c,d (complex answer explained simply) we will let players access new content differently, as option to ''see new content'' won't make sense due to newly added ''big decisions'' which would influence story rapidly in this and the future updates.

We aim to rework the way how player progress to make it less confusing. (This is hell of a challenge in a VN kind of game so please give us some time)

Reactions: kingdevil31
3.30 star(s) 20 Votes