Jan 23, 2022
Looks pretty good, i'll wait a bit because the game will have alot of kinks that i personally don't like so i want to see if it's forced or optional. Good luck to the devs.

Straight from their website:
Expect Naughty, Awkward, Kinky funny situations in the story but also sexual fetishes shown in freshly new and gentle way. Blowjob, Deepthroat, Creampie, Gloryholes, Hidden sex, Step-Sister, Step-Brother, Kissing, Domination, Insertion, Lesbians, Twins, Dirty Talk, Missionary, Slave Roleplay, Licking, Sex-toys, Threesome, Costumes, Milf, Age-play, Bareback, Foursome, Public Sex, Submission, Pregnant, Pissing, Exhibitionism, Blindfold, Squirting, Fisting, Secret Sex, Gloryhole, Love story, Girlfriend, Fingering, Swingers, X-ray, Aheago, Waifu, Hentai references, Sedductive, sexy, joy and JOI conversations.
At least it doesn't have NTR :KappaPride:

Aug 30, 2021
Computer password is to write "PASSWORD" with the buttons you see on the screen, ignore the numbers only the letters matter. Glad to help.

Reactions: Paarl

DJenser

May 8, 2018
So what's the point of the camping trip if the boat puzzle isn't legit? Is it just a time-suck for the weekend?

(Edit: NVM, I figured it out.)

Last edited:

skunksprays

Aug 16, 2021
kingdevil31

Good day, when you choose the option see the dream it should work (from the beginning), we will need to rework see new content, players have too high expectations of it... it is not like skipping a,b,c,d to 'e' because we didn't add 'e' we added multiple stuff in between a,b,c,d (complex answer explained simply) we will let players access new content differently, as option to ''see new content'' won't make sense due to newly added ''big decisions'' which would influence story rapidly in this and the future updates.

We aim to rework the way how player progress to make it less confusing. (This is hell of a challenge in a VN kind of game so please give us some time)
how to get past ''dad was always here for me. He likes to give me life advices and he is really at it, I should check him out later''
literally can't find the dude anywhere besides in the morning at the table.

Aug 30, 2021
Hello everyone

Roller69: I can't remember straight from my head, but if you check tasklist it should show you if there is more content at your current progress (What is grey = not yet created/released) We will add more story content soon. Meanwhile our team suffered from very bad covid situation and we will only release tech update with new features. Then our focus will be on adding new portions of the story + new sex scenes. I think the last release we have related to Mathew is after you go with him and Katy on an ice cream. After that Judy and Jess will get really mad, but that's not yet released as it will contain tons of new graphics about Judy cheating and Jess kissing player (not aware it is him) as a revenge that they didn't took them to the ice cream :)

Also just a tip, this is a big project and out team is really small (2 people) so despite we are doing our best it is not possible to keep all info 1:1 everywhere, please use our patreon and discord and if you enjoyed the game spare a dollar or two, we will use them to add more stuff.

Here is the latest update straight from our patreon post:

Quick update

I know you are all eagerly waiting for an update. Last 2 weeks has been rough, our team members suffered from bad case of Covid, which impacted our work on the project to a stand still. I have spent most of that time in the Hospital with a severe breathing issues situation. Without me this project would probably not be completed. Thankfully I survived (At some point it looked really bad). So maybe some of you could argue, ''That's not an game update, bla bla bla...'' but it's good news despite that, that there even ever be more updates.

Thank you our patrons and followers

We appreciate the support and patience we’ve seen from players around the world, and we would like to thank all of our patrons who have set foot in World of Sisters and supported us for the naughty game adventure. Please visit our discord for game discussions.

Tech update

Starting today we have started working on the game again. Meanwhile we will release at least something which we had prepared for over a month. This tech release will be made public in a few days. It will include the new leveling and progress system for player and each girl character. This will pave the way to clearly see how far are you in the game overall and with individual characters. (consider this as a 1st part of 3 milestones)

Milestones:

1st - Track progress with the characters and the game
(Levels will later become soft prerequisite to some naughty talks and individual character story progress)

+1.5 - Achievements - you will be able to track game completion, girls, levels and items

2nd - Changing ''task like system'' into ''quest like system'' (Eg. currently you can see main story with branches of side talks, and soon you will be able to progress with characters more based on your decisions - eg. some quests will lead to sex scenes, despite they won't be mandatory for the main character storyline)

3rd - In game help that will guide you through all the game tasks/quests (We want to create a system, which will tell you where to go, when, and also how to get there with visual navigational guidance like, what to click in each location + how to get there. (You will be able to turn it on/off)

Please understand that other VN games are not doing this because it's hard to develop and it is a huge commitment to make (They rely on people reading the talks and living the story which give you clues where to go).

We risk making it because we plan even more content which could end up people being lost in the game. (Plus we are serious with this project.) Our goal remains to create a game which everyone can play in a comfortable way. So you won't get lost so often and will always know what to do next. (Some players prefer figure things on their own and this will still be possible)

Soon after this tech update we will add story update including new sex scene :) followed by more and more sex scenes, as our primary goal.

And one more humble thank you all for your support, we are just a small team and every donation, big or small go a long way to help us with continual development of this free game. You are all absolute legends! John.

Aug 30, 2021
We have released a new game version 0.14.7

Download link:

We are excited to hear what you think. Please feel free to express your opinion.

It's a tech update with a new leveling system. This is the 1st part of 3 updates and our overall goal will be to have a smooth transition through play, so players won't get lost or stuck so often.
All the best everyone. Cheers!

Aug 30, 2021
I am afraid such thing doesn't exist at this moment. But we have a feature in latest 0.14.7 version where you can see last added sex scenes (technically it's not like that, but it's closest to what you mean) So after you choose new game and skip to 3 windows the one on the right shows you sneak peak about what was added last time regarding animations.

Also we have multiple sex scenes and new content in the development, feel free to visit our patreon for more info. The game is still in early development and we are adding new stuff based on patreon vote pools regulary. Kind regards John from WOS team.

Here is a small sneak peak:
1649874493740.png

Aug 30, 2021
There is an android update with 0.14.7 released on our website and also our patreon.

Also there exist an incest version of the game, over time two were made one slightly censored and one pure incest. You probably played the one with more ''step'' like texts. There were also some version for patrons only too for this reason. Hope you understand, and I will probably make the next version 0.14.9 contain this incest anyway, and it will get updated here as well publicly. Hope you could enjoy this a bit into positive.

Last edited:
May 20, 2021
There is an android update with 0.14.7 released on our website and also our patreon.

Also there exist an incest version of the game, over time two were made one slightly censored and one pure incest. You probably played the one with more ''step'' like texts. There were also some version for patrons only too for this reason. Hope you understand, and I will probably make the next version 0.14.9 contain this incest anyway, and it will get updated here as well publicly. Hope you could enjoy this a bit into positive.
Thanks, sorry for asking for the android version, I changed my windows on to Linux because my computer is already old as heck and now I'm just trying to find work to buy something better that can run windows 11 or even better get a Mac for work while I use a laptop windows computer to play games

Aug 30, 2021
Totally understandable. We want to keep support for both platforms and convenient play. Sometimes it can be quite challenging and expectations are insanely high, we are just 2 people working on this game after work and in our free time, but we are trying our best to improve. We know people expect more sex scenes and we plan to add many new ones into the game in the upcoming months. It just takes time to make it. So every support big or small we could get goes a long way with us.

Reactions: JuneMarshallxoxo
May 20, 2021
Totally understandable. We want to keep support for both platforms and convenient play. Sometimes it can be quite challenging and expectations are insanely high, we are just 2 people working on this game after work and in our free time, but we are trying our best to improve. We know people expect more sex scenes and we plan to add many new ones into the game in the upcoming months. It just takes time to make it. So every support big or small we could get goes a long way with us.
It's a great game for what I was able to play on 0.13 I see potential in it can't say I was able to get 0.14 to work on android since it was crashing but it's actual story I am very interested in

3.30 star(s) 20 Votes