Aug 30, 2021
Hello everyone

New game version 0.14.9 was released few days ago + today there is also a bugfixed version (fix7) which helps in some cases when your save was not properly upgraded. Don't worry your saves are safe, they werejust not loaded properly because of bug which I fixed within 2 days after release. Very sorry about the inconvenience it may have caused. I wrote an update on our discord and patreon about it. We are doing our best to fix issues that people submit to us.

SEX_SCENE_JUDY_MASTURBATION_1.png

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

DESKTOP:

ANDROID:

Please submit it to us bugs (no point of complaining here as I don't read the forum here daily) and I will do our best to assist you on our discord. Also our discord channel has access to latest information + guides and answers to your questions, feel free to join there if you like

WHAT IS NEW in 0.14.9?

- Rewarding system for your leveling and achievement bonuses

- new poses for certain characters, new emotions, visual reworks

- 3 new sex scenes (Mom Judy, Maya, teacher Luna)

- new stack-able and usable items

- small portion of story content (more will be added in the upcoming weeks)

- preparation for future content updates

- new achievement sections

- animation improvements (slow fixed, frozen transitions fixed, etc.)

- many small improvements and features through the game

- tons of various game / story / grammar bugfixes

- leveling system bugfixes and correction (soon it will be used for some conversations, be ready)

- Your updates should be upgraded automatically (if not try to save a game and load it again)

How to unlock 3 new sex scenes?

Maya
- go talk to her till you see purple option, then talk to her next day and on third day go to the dressroom in her shop and click on the cabin

Luna - visit women restroom a couple of times and click on the hole in the cabin. (Sophia share that place and we will redesign it so you can skip her story arch there and Luna should appear there eventually - it will start the scene)

Judy - we added new evening events called arguments , visit home entrance during the evening and first one should appear, then repeat the same in 2 days. Player will spy on parent's argumenting with eachother, leading to interesting hidden twist (your most favorite voted story setup)

In case you are really desperate and want to skip the story to the animations you can choose new game and click till you see 3 windows - use 3rd one for access of latest scenes.

The most frequent request you asked us was a game walkthrough.

So we listened and now introduce something to help - task walkthrough (EG. task navigation system (in BETA - read more info how to use below) Over time it will be more reliable and you won't be forced to google things up or watching video streams. Read more further if you are interested:

TASK NAVIGATION SYSTEM - Always up to date based on your game version, leading the way where you need to go or what needs to be done.

- FUTURE USE - This new feature make much more sense later when we add more content.

- Navigation system works only with new save or progressed story (Eg. not with your currently tracked items, but continually added new ones will work)

- Currently we have like 5% of main story lines content, but in few months we will increase this by many hours of new gameplay and that is where tasks navigation will be more handy / usefull

THANK YOU who supports our project, it is being made by 2 people free for everyone.
Each update the game is getting better, with more content to play and sex scenes to watch. Thank you for staying with us and for all your patience. We will continue to keep on improving with the communication and making more regular smaller updates.

Last edited:
Aug 30, 2021
For everyone asking about the saves - such thing doesn't exist. Saves of this game are not made to be exported or loaded into other computers and from the way how they are created and connected this is not easily possible to do or hack in any way, due to cross references player prefs and various calculations combined and stored in different places cache + files + screenshots + crosslinks + global progress data + unique generated hashes it would make game unstable and crash eventualy.

At this moment as this feature was not voted on by our patrons as something to have priority. However don't give up, everyone can change that if we gather enough votes requests by public vote pools or submit ideas.

Most of the content within the game is reachable in just 1-2 hours of play at this moment and game is still early in development. Visit our patreon or discord to learn more. You are all very welcome to join our ranks, support us, bring up new ideas and features.

Last edited:
May 24, 2018
Reactions: adelmilan

Jito14

Mar 8, 2022
i can't solve the last forest puzzle where you have to send across the girls can anyone help me?

Aug 30, 2021
it feels like im getting brainfucked #5 move both boys to the right ( now you have all boys right ) ,,,, well if you drop the 2 boys on the right shouldnt we bring 1 back to the left considering you cant move to the left if you put them both ,, so #5 is not possible or im really loosing my mind .. and where is #6
Just a Quick reply:
I have added extra details that could help you:
#1 First move all 3 girls to the right side (B+G> G< G+R>)
#2 Go left with 1 girl (For example Natalie as Green<)
#3 Take boys without girl partner to the right side (R+B>)
#4 Go with Edward and Silicon Girl to the left (B+B<)
#5 Move both boys to the right (Now you have all boys right)
#6 Safely move using only the girls through the bridge :)
*Silicon girl is not alive and therefore can't move alone
* B+G> move means Blue + Green to the right

The original guide was working under condition that you didn't used Silicon girl as the one left on the right side so I hope with these examples it will be more clear.

mastayuzen

Sep 30, 2017
Apparently, you didn't made in such way that saves can be exported (No Renpy), no cheats and full of mini fcking games. Arts is also subpar so in which confidence were you updating?.

Reactions: afi336

Padre Katyusha

I can't be called a woman cause I'm not hot enough
Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
Apparently, you didn't made in such way that saves can be exported (No Renpy), no cheats and full of mini fcking games. Arts is also subpar so in which confidence were you updating?.
Saves can be exported, but they are in %appdata% folder, somewhere...

3.30 star(s) 20 Votes