Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
can someone share their save file with gallery unlocked ? if not that then can we have a walkthrough ?
Game looks definitely promising to me, just feels tooo grindy

vanhalen.deflep

Jul 5, 2022
I agree the calculator puzzle is hard. But one even harder puzzle will be in the forest. It's very individual, and generally harder puzzles won't be needed to finish in order to complete the game anyway. Just curiosity + with a possible naughty reward afterwards.
What is the solution to the puzzle?

magistrate

Feb 2, 2019
So many popups, holy shit. It's like they looked at everything wrong with mobile gaming and thought YES WE NEED MORE OF THAT!

Reactions: kulkur
Oct 14, 2021
How to active the codes?
Open Achievements menu (left-top corner) and look down for Enter Codes

BAC-ERR
TTT-JFD
PEO-WES
JHF-EER
SHY-EWQ
SJR-TEB
SDSFGHNNDCS
HFDREYHNBDD

where it is, I can't find it
picture please

deathaider1

Dec 3, 2019
Hello All, we will fix those bugs, the game is still quite early in the development.

Regarding the kitchen bug - actually it's not a bug, after many sessions it turned out some PC systems for unknown reason can't access some backgrounds (windows either decide the RAM is full or file access is denied from other reason), we will continue to investigate this problem, however it could also be more of an UNITY versioning issue than something we can directly influence.

I agree some mini-games are hard at the moment and we plan to add in-game guide which would simply pop up to you if you for example can't make it in 3 minutes. (I am quite surprised that after the release made few hours ago, you wrote they are hard, welcoming feeedback thank you)

Regarding '' Check all the box type games are normally a disaster '' can you please explain which one, just to see if we can help in some way.

Katy's second sex scene is not yet available. And in general sisters don't have main story opened yet, only small glimpses. We plan to upgrade their visual look in the near future as well as Judy , making her more milfish.

Step - Incest - you can turn the option off in the options, it will change and erase ''step'' from many conversations of the story.

Regarding the screen with ted bear, please send us more info to ProjectWorldOfSisters@gmail.com - maybe it was loaded from older save? Is this the new version? on which platform? what decisions have you choose with gary / bus? Write it down and reach us. Thank you.

How to unlock camping trip?
- It should pop up after visiting geography class 5th or 6th time a talk which would lead to it, any luck there? If not then when you choose new game and select middle option open world + visiting the classes should work as an alternative.

- You can unlock the scene with sharon by playing through first 30 mins of the game and choose gary as your best friend in big game decision (it will be folowed after first class in the mens toilets)

The latest content jumps you to second day, however Sharon's bj scene happends in first 30 mins.

It is possible there could be a bug with your save, we are just 2 people working on the game, we tried to replicate many scenarios but it's possible we missed something out, and we will definitely investigate what could have happened to you

You also wrote ''Oh and would be nice to just give instruction how to solve that annoying calculator puzzle'' That riddle is not necesarry for the game progress - but here is the guide: count the individual lines in each digit, eg. 3 has 5 lines, 1 has 2, etc. Or join our discord, this has been discussed there.

Regarding minigame to adjust the school clock - just rotate the clock hands to match your current time ;-)

By the way we plan to have in total like 20 puzzles while game will only require you to have 5 of them for the story (currently there are no prerequisities whatsoever) so it should be easier + we add more hints.

We worked on this update on average 14 hours every day for last 2 weeks, plus even in last months 12+ hours daily, there were in total 40 naughty images created. And the new sex scenes had 7 animations with total of 20 individual loop animations. I agree it should be more accessible - so to prevent complains I will remove the skip to new content feature. (keep in mind we are not only adding new stuff but also improving old one, adding more sex scenes in the earlier game on - like how we added sex with aurora about month and half back with 5 animations) We are also upgrading some visuals, adding new mini games, riddles and items to click on and extra talks + game features (like infinity loop backgrounds during walking, big decisions which influence many talks, etc.) We are making the game with adding improvements like a puzzle - they are not always added only at the end, but it is our plan to expand the story further, and yesterday unlocking new location - forest + camping trip (it will lead to first sex in tents with Natalie in the second part) And we made this all as I said in last 2 weeks. Our focus will be about adding sex scenes more frequently now, and many will be added to push the story forward too.

Game is still in alpha development, please have mercy on us. Also join our discord, we are discussing there bugs and ideas
I hope I was able to answer your questions a bit here, all the best guys.
i hate that calculator thing,you dont give an answer....idiotic

Aug 30, 2021
Hello

The solution to calculator is "65325" with reward showing ''BOOBS'' text as \\ 80085 respectively 58008 Hope it helps. Also it is not necessary to proceed in the game further it is just an easter egg :)

You can always find all the answers to all minigames on our discord channel and whole community is there to help and answer any questions. We have visual illustrations and guides there too that you could find usefull.

Discord link:

More stuff coming to the game soon in public release 0.16 update called ''Dating with Natalie'':
_LOADING_SCREEN_NEW.png

I will post the release right away in here too in few days.
Meanwhile patrons have early access here:

Have a nice day everyone, John.

necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
Hello

The solution to calculator is "65325" with reward showing ''BOOBS'' text as \\ 80085 respectively 58008 Hope it helps. Also it is not necessary to proceed in the game further it is just an easter egg :)

You can always find all the answers to all minigames on our discord channel and whole community is there to help and answer any questions. We have visual illustrations and guides there too that you could find usefull.

Discord link:

More stuff coming to the game soon in public release 0.16 update called ''Dating with Natalie'':
View attachment 2014555

I will post the release right away in here too in few days.
Meanwhile patrons have early access here:

Have a nice day everyone, John.
When does the public version come out?

Aug 30, 2021
We have finished fourth round of bugfixes with 0.16 - Dating with Natalie

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

DESKTOP (fix7):

ANDROID (fix7):

_LOADING_SCREEN_NEW.png

*WEB version will be available in a few days

- New flashbacks, emotions and poses were added to better express some situations with Natalie's main storyline

- We polished final sex scenes which are now polished, added sounds, cuts and overall enhanced to be more sexy.

- Conversation texts were gramatically and sematically corrected (and tons of bugs and in-game errors fixed).

More frequent progress posted on patreon (and discord)

- We will provide more frequent updates starting this week

- Expect more frequent updates (every week at least 1-2 plus notify on major important updates about our progress.)

- More vote polls to come (starting 1st one this weekend)

- The upcoming next updates will be about sisters and 1st we start about Katy

- We will share our plans what will each update contain in advance

0.16 peak2.png

We follow our vision to create good naughty/story/fun game.

Your patreon donations enable us to achieve this vision, thank you!

======== How to access some pieces of latest content? ========

Natalie main story line

Experience the different phases of dating Natalie from the point where she dates another guy to becoming her boyfriend, step by step, talking to her, doing homework for her and learning more about her interests and hobbies. Once you kiss and become young couple you will be able to access the final camping trip sex scene with Natalie in the forest tent with unique twist.

Camping talks
After you pass through Ted Bear's story a bit you will unlock forest and during weekend you will gain opportunity to travel by solving 4 mini-games to reach the camping site. Here you can re-visit at the campfire anytime to hear some sexy, naughty, funny stories and progress with final parts of Natalie to unlock her sex scene in the tent.

Arguing in the evening at home
The perfect family shatters as you visit home entrance in the evenings and hear 8 different arguments between your Parents

Natalie side-quests about fox running
In order to get into her attention you can express your feelings towards Natalie, cheer her up and understand her motivation and life goals better.

VIP eavesdroping
Set f 6 talks where you spy on VIP kings club members. After you passes initial 2 tests with Victoria and become VIP kings club member, go visit the school > school rightwing > in the first door on the right in the morning to hear their naughty plans for the future.

Talking Fish with dick
Buy fish at the mall. Then hang it up in home living room and talk with it daily with over 60 unique conversations.

Djinn
Reach strength to 2+ in the sports center gym and use the lamp in the home attic to spawn Djinn which will fullfill you 3 wishes. Set of 18 daily talks for every day and at least 15 in game days.

FLASHBACK_NATALIE_SHOPPING.png

What else is new?
Simply said tons of stuff which would be a several pages long boring list, just know we added each day something new from the story/sexy/feature/content and we have been doing this for the last 2 months. So expect lots of visual and GUI upgrades, new features, minigames, balancing, new graphics of character poses and 100+ flashbacks 50+ sounds, about 100 pages of conversations, quality upgrades and many more.

If anything don't work in the game please send us e-mail on projectworldofsisters@gmail.com or reach us on our discord: and we will do our best to fix all the bugs.

Enjoy the update

asko06
*please don't post our releases info - your copy contained already outdated game versions with major game being stuck fixes and links were messed up, thank you in advance for the future. Or reach us out directly we will do our best to answer any questions, the game is free and releasing early alpha access leaked from some testers will result in unfinished content and tons of bugs, it also hurts our efforts to provide good game free for everyone.

Last edited:

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Looks like clone of so many games but art is not bad at all.

Will give it a crack.

Good luck to Developer SGGS!
The shading makes this a very unsettling attempt at turning 2D anime-styled art (with the big eyes) into realistic 3D rendering (the lips and saliva are too detailed).. Why do I find this creepy? Am I the only one?
Maybe scale the eyes down a bit..

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
The "illuminati" sure is getting uncreative with their attempts to turn us all into inbred imbeciles.

3.30 star(s) 20 Votes