Aug 30, 2021
still same bug with quest log, like before 1-2 months and still not fixed
Report the bug with full details please then also include a way how we can replicate it. These details can help us solve it. Because I don't know what bug exactly are you referencing to. We can talk by mails if you want to or have a call together to look at it.

Aug 30, 2021
How do I increase charm?
Charm is not yet in the game as it is still early prototype only 15% of game is finished. It will be added later.

how many times to i have to win the foxrace to progress. also the guide is broken... again.
When you reach level 5 with Natalie you will be able to advance further with her story. (Assuming you reached the option which tells you to increase your reputation with her) An alternative is to talk with her conversations to reach that even without fox race.

Also task list is still beta feature, have mercy, it helps but it is not perfect. We will improve it over time.

Also some bugs people reported here in past week were caused because someone released leaked ALPHA 0.16 for beta testers, and we fixed many bugs now. This makes me sad, what we are doing is to make game free anyway, our team has just 2 people and we are doing what we can. I understand some negative experiences, but we are working to fix the bugs, so please don't be overly critical we are humans too, doing our best to create fun + naughty game and also fix the reported bugs. Thank you.
+I will ask to update the links to the game versions here now to include the latest download links 0.16.4.

Please if you find any bugs or have any ideas submit them to us using our google forms:
Report bug or game error:

Submit new ideas:

Also visit our patreon and discord where you can find more information about next updates, guides and community who can help.

John

Reactions: no_name_742
Aug 30, 2021
We have made a new game releases with major bugfixes and extra flashbacks, performance and animations improvement.
123Snímka.PNG
Here are the new download links:
DESKTOP 0.16.4:

Android 0.16.4

Also a secret code with a small gift for the bugs to claim in the game: SXG-TSS

Have a wonderfull day everyone.

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
Android download is still unstable. It keeps freezing only after being open for a couple minutes.

Aug 30, 2021
How do I progress Lara then to get her 1 scene? I thought I had to past her charm check but guess not now
First you need to talk with Lola to unlock the Ranch, then you play the chicken minigame and chicken will show you a secret spot, then every second day in the evening you can click on the stables and she will be there.

Can u add at list o a puzzle solve walktrough
Visit our discord, we have all solutions there with detailed walkthrough and community to help if you get stuck

What is gallery code
Not sure what you mean by gallery code.

Android download is still unstable. It keeps freezing only after being open for a couple minutes.
Can you please reach us on our e-mail projectworldofsisters@gmail.com we will do our best to help you. It works on phones and tablets we had available fluently, so maybe there is another issue.

Hope it helps a bit. John.
Also feel welcomed on our discord channel where we can assist you in real time.

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
First you need to talk with Lola to unlock the Ranch, then you play the chicken minigame and chicken will show you a secret spot, then every second day in the evening you can click on the stables and she will be there.

Visit our discord, we have all solutions there with detailed walkthrough and community to help if you get stuck

Not sure what you mean by gallery code.

Can you please reach us on our e-mail projectworldofsisters@gmail.com we will do our best to help you. It works on phones and tablets we had available fluently, so maybe there is another issue.

Hope it helps a bit. John.
Also feel welcomed on our discord channel where we can assist you in real time.
I tried a couple of things on my end but to no avail. It seems to mainly freeze up on the daydream scene of the two sisters in the shower together. It literally stops at the scene and starts flashing repeatedly like a flickering light bulb.
I am using a Galaxy Tab S7+ currently running on Android 12 if that helps you out.

Aug 30, 2021
What code unlocks gallery
In next version in few weeks we will unlock majority of sex scenes (for free) since first game start. There will be still some more to reach by playing the game, but I hope this way it is more balanced solution to show what game contains and later we can discuss a way to skip masses of content in a reasonable way, we are open to ideas. (the top line)
1a.PNG

it says you can buy bigger wallet at the mall but where exactly cant find it
Whne you enter the mall and go to the left store shop called groceries there is a big shelf with wallets, just click on it and buy a wallet to increase maximum money which player can carry
SCREEN_2022-09-05 20-48-14.png
SCREEN_2022-09-05 20-48-23.png
SCREEN_2022-09-05 20-48-29.png

Holy fucking shit this took ages... GJ Whoever ide was the code i was laughing my ass of LMAO
You got the idea, congratulations, it is a hard puzzle and by solving it you proved you are capable of thinking outside the box. We will rework the puzzle a little bit as those dragging circles are too big and clumsy. Also we are considering 5x harder puzzle for those who like a challenge, just with improved drag drop. But it will depend if even someone would wanted it. If anyone is interested, tell us.

By the way here you all can find a video guide for the 4 camping trip puzzles:

Hope it helps, I recorded it for you in a diarrhea hurry.

I tried a couple of things on my end but to no avail. It seems to mainly freeze up on the daydream scene of the two sisters in the shower together. It literally stops at the scene and starts flashing repeatedly like a flickering light bulb.
I am using a Galaxy Tab S7+ currently running on Android 12 if that helps you out.
Thank you for providing this information, I will ask a friend who has that tablet to check it out in dev mode and see what error he gets, meanwhile if you can try our desktop version , the bug you experienced is not happening there.

Also someone here complained there is no way to rewind conversations back and sometimes by misclick player misses the texts so we are considering to add a button to rewind previous conversations, just if there is demand for such feature let us know, we just don't want to make it too complicate to use. Also we are open for such game improving ideas. We are considering every idea and it's a cool thing your feature could end up in the game. :)

Please if anyone got stuck join our discord there we can assist you much faster.
Have a wonderfull day, John.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShocLite12

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
So despite the fact that the first page says one of the codes unlocks the gallery, none of them unlock the gallery.

Yeah...that should probably be removed...

Reactions: ohcmonrest

Padre Katyusha

I can't be called a woman cause I'm not hot enough
Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
So despite the fact that the first page says one of the codes unlocks the gallery, none of them unlock the gallery.

One of the codes for v0.15 did that, but since Developer changed the codes for v0.16, probably none of the news code unlock gallery, thanks in advance I will remove the message.

Aug 30, 2021

I agree with you. But if you point out the thing what I have said to unlock majority of scenes then it will happen in few weeks from now in the next update. The update 0.17 will be called My sister Katy voted on by our patrons.

Aug 30, 2021
I agree with you. But if you point out the thing what I have said to unlock majority of scenes then it will happen in few weeks from now in the next update. The update 0.17 will be called My sister Katy voted on by our patrons. Our goal remains to add more sex scenes into the game. The story has advanced a bit and the further it will be the more sex scenes would make logical sense.
In the next release we will also decrease the cost of all puzzle hints from 500 to 200. This way we will make it more accessible

Also if anyone have some game feature which they felt was missing we could discuss them and maybe include them to the game in the future.

One example would be to skip the game to some predefined moments, which would make sense too, people often ask for a save files, so having a convenient way to continue where you ended or skipping major ''boring parts'' would make sense.

Last edited:

Emk54

Aug 10, 2019
I couldn't figure out what we need to find in your sister's room at the very beginning of the game?

3.30 star(s) 20 Votes