shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
For everyone asking about the saves - such thing doesn't exist. Saves of this game are not made to be exported or loaded into other computers and from the way how they are created and connected this is not easily possible to do or hack in any way, due to cross references player prefs and various calculations combined and stored in different places cache + files + screenshots + crosslinks + global progress data + unique generated hashes it would make game unstable and crash eventualy.

At this moment as this feature was not voted on by our patrons as something to have priority. However don't give up, everyone can change that if we gather enough votes requests by public vote pools or submit ideas.

Most of the content within the game is reachable in just 1-2 hours of play at this moment and game is still early in development. Visit our patreon or discord to learn more. You are all very welcome to join our ranks, support us, bring up new ideas and features.
Why not just do it because a lot of people actually do want and request it. Sure your game is great but there are plenty that would rather just watch the scenes.

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
There needs to be a better way to gain strength. Either the amount of clicking or difficulty for the weights needs to go down, or there needs to be a second activity that can increase your strength. The very hard level is absolutely impossible to beat no matter how fast I am clicking the mouse button.

Reactions: H1M
Aug 30, 2021
There needs to be a better way to gain strength. Either the amount of clicking or difficulty for the weights needs to go down, or there needs to be a second activity that can increase your strength. The very hard level is absolutely impossible to beat no matter how fast I am clicking the mouse button.
I agree, that part should be reworked a bit to include more lewd rewarding, something like a cutscene where Player is motivated to for example lift weights while receiving blowjob or something, we can also make the minigame easier if there are enough requests for it.

Can anybody tell me the solution of the camp river crossing puzzle?
I have re-uploaded the video again, someone reported it on youtube and it was removed.

Here you can see the walkthrough for all 4 minigames. Have a nice day.

Why not just do it because a lot of people actually do want and request it. Sure your game is great but there are plenty that would rather just watch the scenes.
-In 0.17+ There will be 8+ free sex scenes available since the first start of the game "without playing" needed.
-We also plan to introduce a sneak peak consisting of 10 sex scenes in 30-40 seconds very early in the game to show what contents people can expect to find in the game - and answer their inner question ''is it worthy my time to play, what if there are little to none sex scenes''
-We will include many more flashbacks and eye candy pictures through the game (in the upcoming half year) that will serve as a sneak peak of what is to come with individual characters, implications, touches, boobs, lewd, naughty and naked scenes etc.

Lots of promise. Following.
Thank you for giving us a chance we hope to not let you down. Please just be patient it may take some time, we creators are just a team of two people.

Feel free to visit our patreon, itch.io or new posts (like one below for patrons) for more information about the updoming updates

Have a wonderfull day everyone.

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
-In 0.17+ There will be 8+ free sex scenes available since the first start of the game "without playing" needed.
-We also plan to introduce a sneak peak consisting of 10 sex scenes in 30-40 seconds very early in the game to show what contents people can expect to find in the game - and answer their inner question ''is it worthy my time to play, what if there are little to none sex scenes''
-We will include many more flashbacks and eye candy pictures through the game (in the upcoming half year) that will serve as a sneak peak of what is to come with individual characters, implications, touches, boobs, lewd, naughty and naked scenes etc.

Have a wonderfull day everyone.
We'd all prefer gallery, or saves option.

Aug 30, 2021
LAST RELEASE BEFORE KATY 0.16.8 - COOL FEATURES
DOWNLOAD LINKS:
DESKTOP:

ANDROID:

Don't worry our graphic designer is working fully on making next upcoming 0.17+ (called My sister Katy), and it contains a lot of graphics (First look here: so meanwhile we made a new game release 0.16.8 with fixes and new features (previously announced) as last update before jumping on to Katy's story.
_LOADING_SCREEN_NEWsss.png
- New bonus sex scene - Alexa in the forest (visit camping 2 minigame and when Alexa fails the button will be there)

- Tons of bugs fixed (around 100 big or small improvements from graphical to gameplay)

- Conversation rewind button (arrow on the bottom during talks, or left/right arrow on keyboard, there is no limit how far back you can go)

- More existing sex scenes unlocked by default in ''sex scenes main menu''

- Cost of hints decrease from 500g to 200g

- New challenging minigame (math class at the blackboard, with req. intellect 2+)

- 10 free task navigation tickets for free since beginning and daily rewards increased

- Many major fixed issues through the game including tasklist and task navigation (it's better, less bugged, yet not fully perfect yet)

- Reworked drag,drop and rotation of tools during some minigames

- Alphabet minigame made easier

- We are now supporting multiple language translations, fingers crossed +9 new languages added for all conversations using computer neural AI network translations

Tell us what you think. Wish you all have an amazing day, cheers! John.

Reactions: W3lt
Aug 30, 2021
Content skipping feature coming to game soon (0.17+)
Sometimes it is uneasy to navigate in huge VN story content and it could get a little bit confusing, especially when you are a returning player. And we found the solution!

According to Ashe Thurman (Leading expert in VN storytelling) we will prepare a simple solution which will look as following:

Series of questions will tell the game how to prepare the save just for you, by your skipping preferences:

This will enable you to skip huge portions of story (which you already played), granting you GUI, skills, locations, money, forward the calendar and read through tons of conversations.

We are listening to your requests and suggestions closely and this is a sustainable way to expand content jumping in the future for us and for your easier gameplay.

No worries, the questions won't be more than 7-10 based (Based on your selections)

Skipped content will be fully under your control and ready in 7-10 clicks (you could always go back one step or rollback fully to main menu and change your mind to explore only certain parts of the story branches - at least roughly)

We will expand these options here, and start with around 20+ combinations and sets of questions (in some selections they will be different to more precisely help the game understand how you played the game and skip the story accurately)

Why not just add a feature to load saves from other people?
Many people have requested us to create save/load from a file, and we know many tampered saves would be created and used/reused/altered, and honestly we would be fine with it, BUT it would remain to stay confusing (The save could have one char. progress maxed out and others not, so finding the save which you would need could become the pain) +the biggest problem in such saves would be high chances of being stuck and experience game errors at some moments of play, but people would complain the game is busted, not the save (different versions, platforms, variants). We have seen this to happen in patron only leaked beta release where 80% people who played the ''hacked version'' made them stuck in certain locations, missing conversations and also leaving us negative ratings (that release was not finished and meant for 5 beta testers only, but someone from them leaked it and altered it to make them ''look playable'') I write this explanation to help you understand why. (also game uses gameplay data from the real play to skip some talks when player skips too much to make it easier and these are not relevant to save itself but also to a global style of playing which was not technically easily transferable using one save to run on other setup / platform)

So going the ''save'' way is not viable for us, but this ''content skipping'' way we can hear your feedback and include it inside the game quickly + making it very convenient to use for all players. If you want to skip half the story you will be able to, without downloading risky files + you can change your mind and be always under full control.

We never wanted to force players to waste time and replay already played moments and this can significantly help you in our free game, yet still as an early prototype, but we are trying our best to make it better step by step for you.

Cheers and have a nice day everyone. John.

Reactions: RottenPlum
Aug 30, 2021
any walkthrough??
We don't have any walkthrough, tho I have prepared one for you regarding the latest Natalie's story, it's a bit simplification but should contain main points in her story to help you navigate from top to bottom. It's first effort to even create such thing. I am not sure if it's good, but it's something for a start.

NATALIE_WALKTHROUGH.png

Have a nice day.

Aug 30, 2021
Just a quick update

New game release 0.17 will be ready in about a week with content skipping feature as it was discussed and proposed on this forum plus many new cool features, new sex scenes, new main story for Katy's character, new conversations, new backstory and game introduction reworked and a lot more. I will post full details on our patreon and shortly after include full details here as well. Cheers.

Here is a little sneak peak: post_2a_oct_1.png
post_2b_oct_1.png
post_2e_oct_1.png
post_2d_oct_1.png
post_2c_oct_1.png
post_2f_oct_1.png
Have an awesome day and best luck to all of you.
Cheers, John.

Reactions: ItkoSK and Wolvez
Aug 30, 2021
WORLD OF SISTERS 0.17.3 PUBLIC RELEASE with FIX 3
DOWNLOAD LINKS:
SCREEN_2022-11-16 16-00-29.png

Desktop:

Android:

In short - What's new? We have also improved other images where Katy had outdated look and in total over 200+ images with 300+ other image assets were added into this update, making it the biggest update we ever made in a record time with breaking 500+ big or smaller visual changes, tons of bugs fixed and added improvements and over 20 individual animations and 9 sexy scenes. Roughly 2+ hours of new content. We recommend using new game to see all Katy's features.

Katy's visual was upgraded (including her body in all her poses, emotions, etc.)

Katy's story will consist of 5 separate storylines directions:
#1 Main storyline
- Brother sister relationship slowly becoming something much more.

#2 Studying together - Studying sessions will eventually get out of hand.

#3 Bathroom peaking - Player will be able to start peeking how Katy is having a bath, maybe help her wash her body, or have a bath time together, naked of course

#4 Night messaging - Being together in the night time, one for other when Katy feels lonely and need her brother's shoulder as someone she could cuddle to.

#5 Family secrets - Player will see how Katy masturbate and she will see him. Next logical step will be to start experimenting and exploring together how far it goes.

Also from now on there will be possibility to masturbate on the bed and on the chair in your bedroom, watching something in private or imagining someone
New content skipping feature:
More convenient way to jump into the right moment. It can get uneasy to navigate in huge VN story content and it could get a little bit confusing, especially when you are a returning player.
According to Ashe Thurman (Leading expert in VN storytelling) we will prepare a simple solution which will look as following:

Series of questions will tell the game how to prepare the save just for you, by your skipping preferences:

This will enable you to skip huge portions of story (which you already played), granting you GUI, skills, locations, money, forward the calendar and read through tons of conversations.

We are listening to your requests and suggestions closely and this is a sustainable way to expand content jumping in the future for us and for your easier gameplay.

No worries, the questions won't be more than 7-10 based (Based on your selections)

Skipped content will be fully under your control and ready in 7-10 clicks (you could always go back one step or rollback fully to main menu and change your mind to explore only certain parts of the story branches - at least roughly)

Or even simplified visual form of skipping loads of content within few clicks:

*this does not mean it will unlock everything, you still need to play the story, but worry not as we have made 8 character sex scenes available to watch from the first start of the game (increased from 3)
New redesigned game introduction:

We wanted to give a short preview for new players what is the game about. This way new players can have it easier to see a glimpse of what they can expect by playing.
New backstory and early game dream changes:

For 4 years we had written a backstory of the game that will be important as you progress through the story. It is now story-wise ripe enough to expand a little bit into the mystery of what's behind the world of sisters with short history and a goal for the player to progress in his own story.

Every compelling story needs a long term goal which hero can chase towards, display strong villain character introduction. The Demon Queen from the dream will be soon finally explained in detail and as a cherry on a cake MissKitty2K agreed to coop. voiceover of the backstory with her sexy voice.

(Yup that's new feature to read out certain special texts and I have to tell you it looks really good with the visual storytelling, and we hope to use it more in the future for major story moments) You can visit MissKitty channel here, she has over 150M views on PH, all related to VN adult games, you can find her channel here:

To summarize it, this update took huge portion of our heart to make and we are still not satisfied with many little details and ideas on our nice to have list are still missing. The only thing which we couldn't fully complete at all is the task navigation for some Katy's quest-lines due to time reasons and lack of testers. This will be however fixed in upcoming update.

What's next? We need to get some sleep as the average sleep in last 2 weeks of our team members was about 4-5 hours at best, while working 16+ daily which took high toll. So next we want to work on new sex scenes with priority over anything else and put them into the game as fast as possible.

So before jumping into any big update we will make a series of sex scenes with patrons vote to choose from and we will release them right away in shorter releases, hopefully 1st one to happen will be as soon as in 10 days. More info in the post in few days.

In the end I would like to thank people on this forum for your ideas and we included your feedback in this update, hope you will like it.

Enjoy the new update. Thank you very much for your support.
Whole WOS team.

m@ze

Nov 18, 2021
Screenshot (26).png

I dont know why i cant go upstairs. when I click upstairs it repeats i need to go and help katy but i cant go up.please help me solve this Im disappointed to be struck in the very beginning of thie game.

Aug 30, 2021
I will look into that. Meanwhile you can use (New game -> in 3 windows menu the one on the right -> Enter Open World) You were basically nearly there.

3.30 star(s) 20 Votes