Aug 30, 2021
Hello everyone.

Regarding zoomed in screen on some wide screens. It seems on some it works and on some it doesn't.
Could anyone with wide screen reach us on our e-mail as we can't test this ourselves, we want to try few options and need a tester who would play it 1-2 times.

Regarding incest patch - it is not done by us and the version included is from much older game version. We think the 2 fans who kept posting it stopped providing updates. We will try to see if we can do some patch on our own, but it will be a thing from scratch, maybe.

To the guy who asked why saving is not saving stuff to a file - game is doing that on Desktop, only on Android there was a necessary privilege to access files in order to save files and some users raised concerns why would game need to access file system. We decided not to save to files so no-one can bitch game steals data or anything. Our intention is work on the game not to deal with bullshit accusations over and over. We are just 2 people working on the game not AAA team of 100-300 people who can test it on bazilions of situations and configurations. We are doing what we can to improve performance, fix bugs, making game more stable and it's much better than how it was 6 months ago. Still some room for improvement I admit, content creation is our priority.

And in general whenever you experience any issues please join our discord we are actively helping people there and it is a place where community can help too, discuss ideas, find workarounds and answers to any questions you may have about current version or the one in the works.

When next update?
We are currently working on Aquapark update, no estimation is set yet. The latest information will be posted on our SubscribeStar first.

How to enable cheats?
Open menu - enable cheats and small scroll will pop up

Why you can't get out from some location? - it is high likely just a bug - report it, send us your save and we will fix it. Complaining here won't fix it - we can't fix anything without specific details, like on what platform, what version, how the bug happened (when you entered room, after clicking on some item or when conversation ended, during 1st work day or in the open world... etc., we don't have magical globe to give all the answers in the world, we want to help you, but noone can help those who don't want to be helped and complain (said in general, no offense).

How to access all sex scenes - Either use cheats or write a code "GOODGAME" in the enter code menu in achievements.

Does judy sleep with other men
Nope. Only main character.

Is game NTR?
Technically there are 80 sex scenes out of which one is watching a teacher having sex with someone else (totally skippable and informed up front before that happens + in future we will remove that scene) and a second scene which is basically a threesome where you as main character decide whether you join a couple or not (again totally optional) That's all 98% scenes are purely about Main Character and a Girl. Safe. Some girls are openly bitches, or implicate they have partner, but no visually shown anything. But I guess Haters gonna hate no matter what. Our intention was to add more variability of scenes, that's all. Nothing too extreme, casual sex scenes 99% of time.

Got a idea to share?
Join our discord and feel free to share

What is the current free version?
0.25.24 - Bella, Maya, Victoria scenes

Where can you find latest game version as early access?
0.25.90 - Judy content with 7 sex scenes

If you really want to export your save, on desktop you can open save menu and press "save to file" and in load game press "load from file" it will automatically upgrade save even from old versions. Keep in mind this is a Beta feature.

Someone wrote that incest patch had mistakes - yup it is not done or maintained by us game creators, it's a part of a language variation. We could make separate one and update it here in the future if there would be demand for it.

Hope these helps, new updates , screenshots, sneak peaks and latest information will be posted on our SubscribeStar soon.

Peace and have a nice day. Nicky.

Reactions: The Black Cat

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
Regarding zoomed in screen on some wide screens. It seems on some it works and on some it doesn't.
Could anyone with wide screen reach us on our e-mail as we can't test this ourselves, we want to try few options and need a tester who would play it 1-2 times.
Im one having that issue (the zoom prob) since the version after my last and present version, 0.25.12 (incest patch).
After that version the game turned unplayable to me sadly. I also believe that was also the last update with incest patch from those guys, and thats strange, because maybe the game worked well to me, without the zoom problem, because had that patch on it? Coincidence? Because since they stopped put that patch, the game have always that zoom prob. But idk, i dont understand nothing about code and programming. Regards.

3.30 star(s) 20 Votes