M0narh

May 20, 2024
Oh god, just change how the MC addresses Judy already. You can keep writing 'Bloody Related' all you want, but it all falls apart when he calls his mother by her name, or father by his name. Just change her name to a nickname in the MC's lines. I see that others have mentioned this as well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Oh god, can you please change how the MC addresses Judy already? You can keep writing 'Bloody Related' all you want, but it all falls apart when he calls his mother by her name. Just change her name to a nickname in the MC's lines. I see that others have mentioned this as well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The devs said somewhere else that they were going for the step-cest references and the guys who made the I-patch did their own thing.
Which means without the patch only Matt is MC's blood relative. Which is still weird. If I had called my father by his first name he would've slapped the taste out of my mouth for the disrespect lol. I do think this needs to be addressed but it is still an interesting game so far granted I'm still at the beginning.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
I got to the part where the MC has sex with Jess in her bed during the night and despite what the quest log says she just blows him off whenever I find her and make them talk. She does this no matter the time or location I initiate a conversation with her.
Any ideas guys?
EDIT: And after it not working for hours the problem resolved itself!

Last edited:

shadow

Dec 4, 2016
downloaded the windows incest patched version but not sure how to get the patch to work? I can see the patch file but do I have to move it somewhere?

Saw someone post a picture above where it says incest patched in the corner of the main menu but it doesnt say that for me. Also the change family relationship button in the settings has a red exclamation mark and doesnt seem to do anything when I click it.

Had a search through this thread but didnt seem to find any answers, anyone know how to get it to work?

elfhumper

May 5, 2024
downloaded the windows incest patched version but not sure how to get the patch to work? I can see the patch file but do I have to move it somewhere?

Saw someone post a picture above where it says incest patched in the corner of the main menu but it doesnt say that for me. Also the change family relationship button in the settings has a red exclamation mark and doesnt seem to do anything when I click it.

Had a search through this thread but didnt seem to find any answers, anyone know how to get it to work?
It actually doesn't really change much, it's kinda crappy TBH.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
It actually doesn't really change much, it's kinda crappy TBH.
Yeah unless they start officially supporting it I'm not gonna use the incest patch anymore.
After the initial setup at the very beginning none of the dialogue makes sense with it installed. They are clearly step-family as reflected by all the discussions between characters etc.
Like you said incest patch really doesn't seem to do much but confuse things.

Reactions: simple_human

ArghMatey

Sep 4, 2022
anyone got a save file for the last version (not the latest), I'm switching from mobile to pc and I cba to play it all over again

3.30 star(s) 20 Votes