sasxmjcn

Dec 8, 2020
From what I understand humans can be tamed it's just that with the plot armour that MC has from experiments done to him by his parents, he was stronger than the beast girls that tried to tame him, see the scene with the gang leader.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
From what I understand humans can be tamed it's just that with the plot armour that MC has from experiments done to him by his parents, he was stronger than the beast girls that tried to tame him, see the scene with the gang leader.
I'm pretty sure everything can be tamed, you just can't tame a member of the same species as you. So humans can't tame humans and so on, MC will be the exception to that rule. My guess is that while we're mostly human, and so appear human, we have the genetics of all sentient species meaning we can't be tamed by any species.

sasxmjcn

Dec 8, 2020
I'm pretty sure everything can be tamed, you just can't tame a member of the same species as you. So humans can't tame humans and so on, MC will be the exception to that rule. My guess is that while we're mostly human, and so appear human, we have the genetics of all sentient species meaning we can't be tamed by any species.
yes as per rule two

1. Trading DNA, Stronger wins
2. Only between different species
3. End with the death of either
4. Hierarchical structure
5. Strength is shared
6. Tamer can not be disobeyed

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BubbaRiley47

Apr 16, 2021
running 3.6 and still can not get the Rose to visit me stuff to trigger. Did it just start for everyone else when they went to sleep? I have talked to her everywhere I can and when I sleep still no Rose.

sasxmjcn

Dec 8, 2020
running 3.6 and still can not get the Rose to visit me stuff to trigger. Did it just start for everyone else when they went to sleep? I have talked to her everywhere I can and when I sleep still no Rose.
For me, the farm visit triggered in the morning, and Rose just came in to wake up the MC. Have you completed the other story and romance lines as possible you are missing another event trigger?

BubbaRiley47

Apr 16, 2021
In v0.3.6 the morning visit from Rose still required an event to trigger in the Living Room or Kitchen, if you go to the kitchen or living room in the morning, do any events with Rose trigger?

Few other things you can try/answer
1. When updating to v0.3.6, did you override the old game folder? If you did, you should redownload the game and extract it into a new folder
3. In the profiles, does it show the locked character that v0.3.6 added?
4. Also, please check if the 'Farm' is already unlocked on the map
1. I download fresh every time, no overrides
2. the character is still locked
3. the farm is not available
4. all other characters and story hints say there is nothing else

I have clicked every room in the morning to see if there was something else and still will not seem to trigger

saiko422

Nov 13, 2021
Love ur game so much. The girls really so cute. Just 1 question is what is your plan tag? I just want to make sure I don't have to see the NTR/Sharing tag or something like that in the future (even if it's an option), nothing against that because i still play pure NTR game but it just doesn't fit with this type of game. Finally, good luck on ur game and cant wait for updates.

Deniam

❤️World Tamer❤️
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2023
Love ur game so much. The girls really so cute. Just 1 question is what is your plan tag? I just want to make sure I don't have to see the NTR/Sharing tag or something like that in the future (even if it's an option), nothing against that because i still play pure NTR game but it just doesn't fit with this type of game. Finally, good luck on ur game and cant wait for updates.
Thank you!
Planned tags for now, apart from what’s already in the game is just pregnancy.
As for NTR or anything related to it, i will 100% NOT be adding it into the game, not even as optional.

BubbaRiley47

Apr 16, 2021
Interesting...I am now seeing the farm and was able to trigger the event. I did have to download a fresh version of the game since I deleted it so maybe I did not have/get the correct version previously somehow

BubbaRiley47

Sorry, I don't know how I missed this notification.

I ran your save on v0.3.6, and the farm is unlocked

Visiting it in the morning triggers the normal events.

I'll attach your save in case there was a problem, and it somehow got fixed when I ran it.

Reactions: Deniam

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
World Tamer [v0.4.0] [Deniam]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

NoTaco

Apr 23, 2018
i seem to be stuck on Lisa's Special training. it tells me to got to the kitchen or living room in the morning but nothing is happening no matter now many days i do this or how much "special training" i have done.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WorldTamer-0.4.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Lordborgman

Jan 6, 2020
i seem to be stuck on Lisa's Special training. it tells me to got to the kitchen or living room in the morning but nothing is happening no matter now many days i do this or how much "special training" i have done.
Same happening to me.

sasxmjcn

Dec 8, 2020
Deniam if you can please add in a gallery to the main game I nearly missed what's his face ex-wife 2 new lewd scenes in (v5.0) as she is a side girl she is not on the in-game guide and only got them due to the patch notes

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Damn, just spent weeks in game skipping time trying to get the right trigger to progress.
Only to come here and find its a bug.
This is why 'sandbox' games with nothing to do would just be VNs.
Its just adding extra clicks and time wasting.

So anyone reading this who downloaded the SonsOfLiberty compressed version will encounter the same bug.

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes