VN Ren'Py Abandoned Worldroid [Demo] [IDER-SOFT]

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
1554418_1638768036754.jpg

Overview:
A young man is rescued by an android before being killed by machines. Now he should find the missing memories to retrieve the memories of him, while interacting with androids to create their own harem.​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-06
Release Date: 2021-12-05
Developer: IDER-SOFT
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Linux: - -
Mac: - -

1638768354054.png 1638768365441.png

Last edited by a moderator:

CortoMaltese

Apr 17, 2020
The description suggests a good story ... but this demo is too short for a realistic impression of whether the expectation and implementation match.

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Story and theme are really interesting but MC is a lot too young for me. Should do pretty well though.

• Angry
Reactions: FideoKojima

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
read the short summary ... the dev is robot-sexual .. even in the future it would be seen as being a degenerate i'm sure ><

• Haha
Reactions: ChangoFeroz

Powerack

Jul 13, 2020
Ughhh, artifical life forms... My opinion is probably bad, but I don't like them. I will check it when there is something to check, not just short demo...

Reactions: FideoKojima

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Is the overview a damn riddle?

"A young man is rescued by an android before being killed by machines. Now he [who? the young man or the android?] should find the missing memories to retrieve the memories of him [whose memories? android's memories or young man's memories?], while interacting with androids [who's interacting with?] to create their own harem [whose harem? young man's harem? the android's harem? both? androids' harem?]."

You know what? I don't care unless you hire a writer who's willing to translate your game in English.

Anyway, no hard feelings: I feel the same about most of the ren'py incest/harem game that have been flooding F95 lately.