VN Ren'Py Abandoned Worldroid [Demo] [IDER-SOFT]

MingCR

Oct 18, 2019
interesting premise, so i downloaded it and ...
oh dear
please fix the grammar

Daehorn

Feb 10, 2018
For now waste of space on pc. In future nice game. I will be back after some updates. Btw. Its need someone who will edit text. Work hard!

NopeGames

Feb 6, 2019
Has a decent concept for the story and the visuals are good although I think it would have been better without the mc having the face covering. I understand this was just a short demo and its obvious english is not the devs first language so I strongly suggest having it proof read before the actual release as the english used for the dialogue was for lack of a better way to put it quite bad. With proof reading this is something id really enjoy.

Reactions: FideoKojima

NopeGames

Feb 6, 2019
The demo literary is 1 minute long :ROFLMAO:

My opinion so far:
+ The game has audio
- No transparent textbox
- Broken english
- Story makes no sense

I don't review games in an early state, but releasing something like this is a good way to get 1/5 ratings.
The story is a decent concept from what i gathered but i agree the story does need a LOT more explanation.
As for the user interface/textbox most devs dont really bother with that until they are close to a proper release.
English def needs work.

Posting something like this is a good way to see where you need to improve via comments but it could also back fire by demoralizing the dev. prob woulda been better offering it to a few select people rather than an open post.

I almost reviewed it myself but figured it wouldn't be fair for an early demo.

Truckstopcowboy

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
The demo literary is 1 minute long :ROFLMAO:

My opinion so far:
+ The game has audio
- No transparent textbox
- Broken english
- Story makes no sense

I don't review games in an early state, but releasing something like this is a good way to get 1/5 ratings.
I think I'm going to start reviewing new games, if the start sucks and they feel it's good enough to release then they are up for some negative or positive feedback. ;)

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

NopeGames

Feb 6, 2019
I think I'm going to start reviewing new games, if the start sucks and they feel it's good enough to release then they are up for some negative or positive feedback. ;)
providing feedback is important so they can get better but even tho it was obviously not ready for a release imediately giving a low review could demoralize the dev rather than actually help the dev fix it. i want to see devs succeed regardless of the quality of their work not shut them down. they just need nudges in the right direction not a slap to the face. if you drop a low review now your effectively staining the vn for the future. i recommend holding off on reviews until the first actual release.

share_or_fail

Jan 13, 2020
The description suggests a good story ... but this demo is too short for a realistic impression of whether the expectation and implementation match.
I literally can't understand the description. It's a "this is why basic grammar is a must" nighmare.
I understand some of the confusion could be translation- this is fine- I'm assuming so because of all the difficutly with pronouns. But as it stands, I have NO idea what this game is about. And it's a demo so I'm expected to purchase it... yeah, no.

Reactions: hr17

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
I hope it won't be one of those silly games where we fuck every woman we meet with our big dick. we want mad about mc for sex, not npc.

MingCR

Oct 18, 2019
There seem to be a bunch of new posts of this dude on Patreon
Is anybody pledged to this guy and could tell us whats going on in terms of this games development?

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
He's got 1 whole patron with all his posts patron only.
Not even an overview or link to the demo.

I've a feeling he's not going far.