tortorus

Aug 29, 2018
Mr devs for player to more see your game in f95, i suggest you to creat banner to put in the down of the post... Use the people who like your game to have it and make you publicity, it get you some visibility even in another game forum, and nearly all the devs do this. I think there are post in general forum for this specialy.
When a li look nice i usually clic on the banner to see what game it is. And i see you don t have this in yours.

Reactions: VictorSeven

VictorSeven

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Mr devs for player to more see your game in f95, i suggest you to creat banner to put in the down of the post... Use the people who like your game to have it and make you publicity, it get you some visibility even in another game forum, and nearly all the devs do this. I think there are post in general forum for this specialy.
When a li look nice i usually clic on the banner to see what game it is. And i see you don t have this in yours.
That's a great idea! I'll have to figure out how to make banners and GIF banners especially. If you have any resources you can point me at, I'd appreciate it!

tortorus

Aug 29, 2018
That's a great idea! I'll have to figure out how to make banners and GIF banners especially. If you have any resources you can point me at, I'd appreciate it!
Well i use the word "banner" but here it s called "signature" ... my bad.

https://f95zone.to/threads/gfx-request-thread.57341/
https://f95zone.to/threads/wallpapers-and-photoshop-tutorials-thread.134361/

and a demo on vidéo of a creating gif banner on youtube, but you have to know photoshop....

6. Signatures

1. Total maximum height should be 200px
    • This allows for images, and a couple of lines of text and/or Spoiler tag
  2. Maximum of 2 images (3 for Donors or people who had their signature set up before this rule was implemented)
    • The maximum dimensions of EACH image should be 450x125
    • The maximum total file size of all images should be less than 3MB
    • Gifs are allowed, but the animation shouldn't be 'annoying' or seizure-inducing
    • Images must be hosted on f95zone attachment only (thread for posting signatures)
  3. Spoilers are fine, however:
    • You may not use it to hide additional images (max is still 2)
    • Youtube/Vimeo/etc embeds are allowed within spoilers, a maximum of 3
    • You can hide as much text as you'd like
  4. Links & Promotion:
    • Links to Patreon, official game sites/discords/blogs/etc, and game threads are welcomed
    • Do not use referral links or any other similar form of promotion
    • Don't beg for likes
  5. All forum rules apply to signature content - be respectful

Just creat few wallpaper of your li for them to look good, resize them and put them in a gif with one sec each, it will be enought for now... when you have more people, some will do this for fun. i am a terribly not good at infographic so i can t help you more for this.

Last edited:

VictorSeven

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Well i use the word "banner" but here it s called "signature" ... my bad.

https://f95zone.to/threads/gfx-request-thread.57341/
https://f95zone.to/threads/wallpapers-and-photoshop-tutorials-thread.134361/

and a demo on vidéo of a creating gif banner on youtube, but you have to know photoshop....

6. Signatures

1. Total maximum height should be 200px
    • This allows for images, and a couple of lines of text and/or Spoiler tag
  2. Maximum of 2 images (3 for Donors or people who had their signature set up before this rule was implemented)
    • The maximum dimensions of EACH image should be 450x125
    • The maximum total file size of all images should be less than 3MB
    • Gifs are allowed, but the animation shouldn't be 'annoying' or seizure-inducing
    • Images must be hosted on f95zone attachment only (thread for posting signatures)
  3. Spoilers are fine, however:
    • You may not use it to hide additional images (max is still 2)
    • Youtube/Vimeo/etc embeds are allowed within spoilers, a maximum of 3
    • You can hide as much text as you'd like
  4. Links & Promotion:
    • Links to Patreon, official game sites/discords/blogs/etc, and game threads are welcomed
    • Do not use referral links or any other similar form of promotion
    • Don't beg for likes
  5. All forum rules apply to signature content - be respectful

Just creat few wallpaper of your li for them to look good, resize them and put them in a gif with one sec each, it will be enought for now... when you have more people, some will do this for fun. i am a terribly not good at infographic so i can t help you more for this.
Thank you so much for the info! Copying all of this down so I can work on it when I have time.

VictorSeven

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
So I just discovered rage developing is a thing. Had a shit day and now Mouse has 3 new side scenes for the next update. Should channel this energy like this more often. Though the last scene took me 4 goddamn hours because I was experiencing a disparity in the amount of bounce that was in the editor and the amount of bounce that was in the generated video clip.

VictorSeven

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
[PROGRESS REPORT] Slight Change in Side Story Philosophy

Hey, all.

Not only is the main story segment of the next build finished, but I also have 7 out of the 9 scenes I'd planned for the Side Story content finished. However, rather than stop at just those two scenes and release it, I kind of stumbled upon another method of thinking when it comes to side story content.

1709277435211.png

What I'd been doing previously is selecting a batch of girls and doing 1 scene for each of them. I recently had a bit of a shit day and went into Rage Dev mode, and now Mouse has a chunk of 3 new scenes in her side story. Thought to myself, "Huh. You know what? People are probably gonna enjoy a smaller number of characters having scene batches delivered like this rather than a bunch of characters getting 1 scene at a time."

1709277452510.png

So I think I'm going to adjust to this more happy medium in regards to developing character side stories. Probably not gonna pick 10 characters per patch anymore, but the 4 or 5 we do pick are probably gonna get 3 to 4 scenes apiece. This next build is gonna be a mix of the two philosophies, as there are a few characters who get one scene, and there will be a few characters that get 3 or 4.

I'd like to do this with at least 2 more characters for this next build, 4 scenes each. And one of them is the secret character you unlock for pestering Yuka too much, so you'll finally get to see that in action.

And with that being said, this next build is definitely releasing in March for supporters and April for the public. 4 main story scenes, and 15 side story scenes instead of 9 if I get my way. Excited to bring you more WCA soon!

- Vic

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021

Hey, all.

Not only is the main story segment of the next build finished, but I also have 7 out of the 9 scenes I'd planned for the Side Story content finished. However, rather than stop at just those two scenes and release it, I kind of stumbled upon another method of thinking when it comes to side story content.

View attachment 3398910

What I'd been doing previously is selecting a batch of girls and doing 1 scene for each of them. I recently had a bit of a shit day and went into Rage Dev mode, and now Mouse has a chunk of 3 new scenes in her side story. Thought to myself, "Huh. You know what? People are probably gonna enjoy a smaller number of characters having scene batches delivered like this rather than a bunch of characters getting 1 scene at a time."

View attachment 3398911

So I think I'm going to adjust to this more happy medium in regards to developing character side stories. Probably not gonna pick 10 characters per patch anymore, but the 4 or 5 we do pick are probably gonna get 3 to 4 scenes apiece. This next build is gonna be a mix of the two philosophies, as there are a few characters who get one scene, and there will be a few characters that get 3 or 4.

I'd like to do this with at least 2 more characters for this next build, 4 scenes each. And one of them is the secret character you unlock for pestering Yuka too much, so you'll finally get to see that in action.

And with that being said, this next build is definitely releasing in March for supporters and April for the public. 4 main story scenes, and 15 side story scenes instead of 9 if I get my way. Excited to bring you more WCA soon!

- Vic
Can confirm, more Mouse scenes more better

Apr 29, 2021

Hey, all.

View attachment 3398910

View attachment 3398911

- Vic
Impressive work as usual, liking the girls and what you made out of them in this log, kinda interested how this already solid plot progresses as certainly there a quite a few questions hanging around. Also as you mentioned about rage developing glad you found a optimistic release of it via channeling it into your work, definitely if it gets built on an overwhelming amount would certainly suggest politely to take some relaxation too, as eventually think as the creator one needs to preserve their energy and well being even if it makes the release a bit delayed, which is fine as one's well being certainly takes an higher priority. Take car there!

Thanks for reading Dev, best wishes for ahead:)

Reactions: VictorSeven

VictorSeven

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
[Pinup Pack] New Core Promo Pack for Download!

Hey all!

There is an absolutely must-have pinup pack that is now available to the public! These are shots of all the Core girls and some of the Secret ones with the game's logo and support links on them, so you can share them around and get people curious about the game if you like it enough to do so.

All you gotta do is head to the SubscribeStar page and download the attachment on this free, public post:

And... erm... maybe consider supporting while you're there :p

Thanks to Necromedes of DarksunStudios for these epic shots!

Promo 15 - Nook.png

And if anyone is skilled in making Forum Signatures, I'll provide whatever ya need. I'd love to have a pack of those for F95zone and other forums, if WCA ends up on them!

Also quick progress report... I'm debating on 8 more scenes for 2 characters or 4 more scenes for 1 character. We're very close to the next supporter release. :)

-Vic

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
[Pinup Pack] New Core Promo Pack for Download!

Hey all!

There is an absolutely must-have pinup pack that is now available to the public! These are shots of all the Core girls and some of the Secret ones with the game's logo and support links on them, so you can share them around and get people curious about the game if you like it enough to do so.

All you gotta do is head to the SubscribeStar page and download the attachment on this free, public post:

And... erm... maybe consider supporting while you're there :p

Thanks to Necromedes of DarksunStudios for these epic shots!

View attachment 3422687

And if anyone is skilled in making Forum Signatures, I'll provide whatever ya need. I'd love to have a pack of those for F95zone and other forums, if WCA ends up on them!

Also quick progress report... I'm debating on 8 more scenes for 2 characters or 4 more scenes for 1 character. We're very close to the next supporter release. :)

-Vic
Seeing that pic makes me wanna ask........

Will we be able to get Nook back to her normal younger self soon?
She deserves a full happy life with the MC, not a shortened lifespan thanks to her emergency teleportation.

• Sad
Reactions: Repuci

VictorSeven

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Seeing that pic makes me wanna ask........

Will we be able to get Nook back to her normal younger self soon?
She deserves a full happy life with the MC, not a shortened lifespan thanks to her emergency teleportation.
Absolutely. We need access to something in the main story first, and then Nook's side story will become available. She's a fan favorite character; I can't abandon her to her fate or I'd get lynched lol

VictorSeven

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
[RELEASE] It's Time. 0.2.3.0 Release Schedule

Sup. Yeah it's ya boi. Vi-

Okay I can't keep that up. You know what you signed up for, and I know what you wanna know. So here's the info!

0.2.3.0 is now out for T5 Supporters and above for $75 on and $50 on ! This is a testing period, and there may be some unforseen bugs. Multiple versions may replace this one as we weed out issues and improve the build. Release schedule is below:

tilaic (17).png

• 3/20/24 - T4 Supporters, $25
  • 3/27/24 - T3 Supporters, $10
  • 4/3/24 - T2 Supporters, $5
  • 4/7/24 - T1 Supporters, $2
  • 4/10/24 - PUBLIC RELEASE - FREE at
So what did these past few months go into?

Well, about 30% of the dev time was spent on backend systems and building out the rest of existing features. Now, there are two sides to this coin. The bad side is, this means there are new variables. THAT MEANS YOU WILL NEED TO START A NEW SAVE OR YOU WILL ENCOUNTER ERRORS. The good side is, this should be the last time you have to do this for Season 2 content until Season 1 is rewritten and combined into one game with Season 2. I hope.

Speaking of the S1 rewrite, that took up about 30% of this period's dev time as well. I wanted to make some real headway on it because frankly, I've been holding off on advertising the series while it's still in a state that has a high chance to turn away new players due to the overwhelming negativity the story starts of with. It was a huge mistake to try to write it as a novel, and it'll take a lot of work to undo. But there has been significant progress. I've detailed a bunch of what's been done and what's still to do in the #updates channel of the WCA Discord server.

The other 40% of dev time went directly to Season 2 content. As stated in earlier updates, this update focused more on Side Stories than Main Story content. That being said, this build contains:

• 4 new Main Story scenes and the end of Season 2 Episode 2.
  • 15 new Side Story scenes if my count is correct (I may be wrong)
  • New Time of Day system and display on the map screen
  • FINALLY, the unlock for the first secret character works, and she currently has one scene, which you must view at night.
  • A reorganization of the character roster. Cecilia and River have been moved to the Secret category, and other characters have been moved into the Core category for you to look forward to.
  • A system that now compares the quest variable for each character to a "maxquest" variable (how many total scenes the character has) and if they match (meaning if you've seen all their scenes) the character's portrait will be GREYED OUT AND UNSELECTABLE. That means no more having to read that you've seen all their scenes!
  • Access to 2 more Core characters than last build
2 scenes for a second secret unlockable character were written and shot, but we failed to find a good place in the story to place her unlock condition, so we're saving her for potentially next build. I know there's more I did in this damn build but I can't seem to recall it. Next build will be heavily Main Story focused and contain fewer Side Story scenes. I'm estimating a release in June for the game's 3 year anniversary, hopefully.

blossomb (24).png

More to come soon! The build will be updated as the high tier supporters deliver their feedback, and as we make our way through the release schedule, the build will be more and more fine-tuned. Excited to bring you more WCA!

-Vic

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Nice to hear. But you forgot image descriptions so I'll add those.

1. Best Christmas present ever! MC nude and chained to the bed.
2. Are you sure you want me to take your virginity. You're quite small.
- It'll be okay. That's why we have healer with us.

VictorSeven

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
[PROGRESS REPORT] Not Me, Just Casually Writing Half an Episode in One Week

You know, typically I take a little bit of a breather because getting a build ready for the release pipeline is super stressful. But this time it wasn't. Might be because I'm doing a lot less by the seat of my pants these days, with a ton more planning. Not to mention brainstorming with Necromedes, which is making things a TON easier.

So I ended up writing over half of the next episode before this last build made it to Tier 4 supporters. And it's not stressful, more like I have momentum and I'm in the groove. We have the characters picked out for side story development (2 Core and 1 DLC), and we're currently in planning phase for each to have 3 scenes added.

mouseb (21).png

Which means, if I have my way, I'll have finished writing and shooting the entire Season 2 Episode 3 before the public even has access to the end of Season 2 Episode 2. And if everything works out the way I want it to, that means when the newest build releases to the public, I'll already have ANOTHER one in the pipeline for Supporters.

Monthly updates. That means monthly updates. From 3 updates a year to 12.

It's been a long time since the game and its creation has been in this good of a state, and it feels GOOD. The one thing I COULD use is another poser, someone to pose models and shoot scenes here and there for me, who has knowledge of HS2/Ai Shoujo and StudioNEO. That's the only thing that could help speed things up even more.

Honestly, I'm super excited. If I can even get updates to every other month, for 6 updates a year, I'll be happy. But the fact that this is going so EASILY makes me hope for monthly updates. We've had quite a few people signing up to the SubscribeStar lately, and a couple hopping onto the Patreon, so I've been able to ease back my work schedule a little and work on the game more. Plus, I cleared it with my boss to take my laptop with me on my Sunday shift, which is where I got 75% of the aforementioned work done.

Things are looking up for WCA.

serafinab (7).png

So here's the plan for the next few months. Yes, the Season 1 Rewrite is a big priority, but the story in Season 2 is reaching a point where I may have to let my foot off the gas on that rewrite just for a bit. 0.2.3.0 is currently in the release pipeline and is available for T4 Supporters. The next release should be 0.2.4.0, which will contain an ENTIRE episode of Main Story content, Episode 3. Because of where Episode 3 ends, the update after that should be 0.2.5.0, which will contain the full Episode 4 of Main Story content. That's right, 2 Main Story updates in a row. Typically I would do a Side Story update in between these two, but because of what's going on in the story, that may not be possible. But after we get through Episodes 3 and 4 and start getting into Episode 5 and have a big event there, we should get back to Side Stories.

Thank you all for your patience, feedback, and love. You make this game possible.

-Vic

4.50 star(s) 32 Votes