VictorSeven

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
[PUBLIC RELEASE] Chapter 5 Update, Week 2 of Story

It. Is. HERE! Now available for EVERYONE to play is the full Chapter 1-5 package including BOTH weeks of the current WCA story.

What I've done:
  • Gotten rid of Mega​
  • Introduced a new gallery​
  • Implemented gallery fixes​
  • Disabled debug menu (oops)​
  • Over 1000 new stills​
  • 176 video animations​
  • 5804 lines of code​
  • 4 new H scenes​
  • Introduced Saarya, Wither, Galka, Druthari, and Serafina​
  • Set groundwork for new quest system and new feature that I'm hoping to implement next build​
  • Took out H-scene warnings because they spoiled the game for a lot of people​
  • Most importantly: MORE GOBLIN CONTENT​
1637914749551.png

HUGE NOTE: This game is HEAVILY community-driven! So make sure you complete the survey at the end of the build to vote for your favorite girls, who gets more screentime and story development, who gets to be in the next build's lewd scenes, and even make your own suggestions for scenes and content!

Be sure to join the to chat directly with me and other fans about the game!

Please, please, PLEASE consider supporting the project on , as the more support I have, the more time I can spend on this game and the quicker I can get big, meaty updates like this out!

Thank you so much for your passion for World's Crossing Academy! See you on the other side of Chapter 5!

-Vic
Original post (with downloadable files):

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
Got this crash near the beginning of the game, after you talk to gillie for the first time when the camera moves to our yandere stalker appears a book in the corner of the screen, when you click it it crashes

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nov 24, 2019
Got this crash near the beginning of the game, after you talk to gillie for the first time when the camera moves to our yandere stalker appears a book in the corner of the screen, when you click it it crashes

For sake of a quick fix, add the following line to the bottom of any rpy file:
Python:
default gillie_met = False
This should be enough for a hotfix. Failing that, try not interacting with the book until the meeting with Gillie is complete (no idea man, haven't even downloaded yet :( Waiting for the thread itself get updated)

VictorSeven

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019

Yeah I forgot to disable the character book. It's an experimental feature that isn't finished. It only appears during that one screen I believe, so just ignore it and play the game as usual. I'll hotfix it out soon.

Bloodmoon22

Oct 17, 2020
I have to laugh that a simple quotation mark is the fix. It is amazing that something so simple can reek havoc. Good game though. Thank you.

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
For those that already downloaded v0.1.5 here is a hotfix that you can download now to get started while I fix the links in the OP
put it in your "game" folder

For those having trouble with downloading this file just right click it and click "save link as" make sure no numbers or underscore are present in file name.

Last edited:

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
OP Updated with fixed links and also a patch for those who downloaded it already and don't want to again.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
World's Crossing Academy [v0.1.5 Hotfix2] [TeamEmberWings] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

Original Win/Linux Size: 1.25 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 448 MB
- - -

Original Mac Size: 1.21 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 413 MB
- - -

Edit: Here another hotfix provide by VictorSeven which will resolve the issue mention in this post.
For those already download:
Copy the above file to "WorldsCrossingAcademy-0.1.5-pc\game" and overwrite it.

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 32 Votes