VictorSeven

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
So. Damn. Many. Cuties.
Dang it, they just keep multiplying. Picking favorite girls is going to become crazy.
I just hope you can manage to give us enough screentime for all of them
I may have a little bit of an addiction when it comes to creating characters. I promise you, though, each of them will get the attention they deserve. Some may take longer than others, but I'll get to them all.

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
that "element of danger" sounds too annoying to wanna play this,
Id rather put a character like that in the icu before she has the chance to do it to one of the LI.

VictorSeven

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
that "element of danger" sounds too annoying to wanna play this,
Id rather put a character like that in the icu before she has the chance to do it to one of the LI.
The description is... quite outdated and I need to fix it. The original idea actually had stats and stuff to work with, but I completely axed that, and the character in question only shows up at predetermined spots in the story. It's a very linear experience, a bit more like a book than a game in its current form. Still, Cecilia is a very polarizing character. Some love her. Some hate her. There is no in-between. The only thing I can suggest is trying it for yourself and seeing how you feel about her. She is one of the characters that the player will get to determine the fate of in Season 2, so you WILL get the choice of whether or not she continues to be in your playthrough of the game.

Plus you'll be missing out on a lot of cute goblin girls. lol
Talk_to_Nook (10).png

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
05 chapter 5.rpy line 3582 had an r instead of a pn.

Decided to dive in and fix it myself,
extract to the game folder and choose to overwrite.

Wont help for those using APK.
Screenshot_20230119-194652.png

Reactions: AlexaSky

YourSecretAdmirer

Nov 19, 2020
Been browsing for a bit, and I saw that this game has the "trap" tag, but I don't see any significant discussions about it. So I decided to bite the bullet and ask.

Are there any romanceable trap(s) in the game? Hoping for yes, because I'm liking everything else I'm seeing so far. =)

KeepOnLiving

Oct 21, 2018
Been browsing for a bit, and I saw that this game has the "trap" tag, but I don't see any significant discussions about it. So I decided to bite the bullet and ask.

Are there any romanceable trap(s) in the game? Hoping for yes, because I'm liking everything else I'm seeing so far. =)
Yes, but i don't want to spoil anything, so i'm not gonna say much more. Chances are, your trap senses might already be tingling with some characters.

Reactions: YourSecretAdmirer

VictorSeven

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: AlexaSky

YourSecretAdmirer

Nov 19, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I understand your point, but on the bright side; seeing that tag gives some folks like me something to look forward to. And for other folks, who might not be as much of a fan, it gives them a fair warning.

I'd say it's an overall positive since some people browse the site looking for certain things, while others might prefer to avoid some things, so it's good to know in advance. =)

Reactions: so0oheil

VictorSeven

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
I understand your point, but on the bright side; seeing that tag gives some folks like me something to look forward to. And for other folks, who might not be as much of a fan, it gives them a fair warning.

I'd say it's an overall positive since some people browse the site looking for certain things, while others might prefer to avoid some things, so it's good to know in advance. =)
Fair point, fair point.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I forget. Did we get our goblin back in the previous update? I don't remember it happening, but that could just be me.

sk1122

Aug 13, 2020
I forget. Did we get our goblin back in the previous update? I don't remember it happening, but that could just be me.
As I recall it, No. Just a second hand confirmation that she is okay but drained by her portal/teleport.
But I'll probably need to do a full replay too when update lands, so take it with a bit of salt.

Reactions: Repuci

YourSecretAdmirer

Nov 19, 2020
As I recall it, No. Just a second hand confirmation that she is okay but drained by her portal/teleport.
But I'll probably need to do a full replay too when update lands, so take it with a bit of salt.
I played the full game pretty recently and she's not back yet as of the latest version.

4.50 star(s) 32 Votes