LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
Excited about the recent changes.
Just wanted to say thank you for being so patient with people suggesting changes over and over again.
There were a lot of unnecessary harsh comments, and I think you managed to filter out the good ones and the beneficial stuff.
I started playing this game quite a long time ago because of the goblin girls (2 back then), and I really hope this will go on for a long time.
Even tho I usually despise sandbox/freeroam systems, I can manage because of the beloved characters and a rather usable interface.
Have a wonderful weekend everyone.

darkskello

Going For Goal Dev
Game Developer
May 3, 2022
Damn, not going to lie... I thought this game had died ages ago. I played this on another site and they never updated it until recently. It's good to see it's back up (If it ever was on hold to begin with). I just wanted to say keep up the good work!

VictorSeven

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Excited about the recent changes.
Just wanted to say thank you for being so patient with people suggesting changes over and over again.
There were a lot of unnecessary harsh comments, and I think you managed to filter out the good ones and the beneficial stuff.
I started playing this game quite a long time ago because of the goblin girls (2 back then), and I really hope this will go on for a long time.
Even tho I usually despise sandbox/freeroam systems, I can manage because of the beloved characters and a rather usable interface.
Have a wonderful weekend everyone.
Encouraging words, thank you. And that's precisely why this story doesn't have your typical sandbox/free roam. Just Free Time, which is essentially "pick a story to read." The rest is very linear.

Damn, not going to lie... I thought this game had died ages ago. I played this on another site and they never updated it until recently. It's good to see it's back up (If it ever was on hold to begin with). I just wanted to say keep up the good work!
I don't think we've ever truly been On Hold for any length of time. Updates have taken a while, but I've been going strong the whole three years this story has been available. Some of those sites I kept pestering and pestering to update the damn game and they never did so I gave up. Best to just check in here or on Itch.io, the main game page. Or, of course, the Discord, where it's much easier to reach me lol.

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
Hi, I am enjoying the story so far but I just got to the Free Time and trying to do all the events at once is messing with my head when it needs the day to make as much sense as possible. I am wondering if there is a recommended order to do these. Should I see the Blossum one first and then wait until that is resolved? I tried to go see Wither after and there was no discussion about Blossum's issue.

If I don't do them right away, will that cause story issues later?

Sorry if I am mental. It just totally pulls me out of the story.

4.50 star(s) 32 Votes