rainbyy

May 15, 2018
Worm nest 2 Key:

open Startup.exe first >> enter code >> Key 4LXF-V6RB-DGVV-XPN7 >> start game.exe

You're welcome.

Edit: BaasB can you add this serial key to the OP? Thanks!
This serial has reached maximum number of linked accounts. So, it doesn't work anymore, for those who wondered what's wrong

Balial42

May 3, 2018
For the ones who have issues with the serial, I searched for this solution (yes, I know how to search in F95 :BootyTime: )

Copy+Paste from another user:
I don't know it will work or not. You can copy game.exe file from Worm Nest 1 and override game.exe file of Worm Nest 2. It worked for me. I copied game.exe from WN 3 to WN 2. I played WN 2 normally without password window.

EDIT: Function confirmed, tried for myself and it works too.

Last edited:

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Btw, on his you can download almost all his games too. Serial isn't needed. I wish, I knew this before I buyed both games on dlsite. :D

rainbyy

May 15, 2018
For the ones who have issues with the serial, I searched for this solution (yes, I know how to search in F95 :BootyTime: )

I don't know it will work or not. You can copy game.exe file from Worm Nest 1 and override game.exe file of Worm Nest 2. It worked for me. I copied game.exe from WN 3 to WN 2. I played WN 2 normally without password window.
Nah, it's 2easy. I was trying to bypass the key check, and was looking into game files before you posted that those game are actually free-to-use now :D

Feb 11, 2021

It works, ty:love:

Balial42

May 3, 2018
- these 2
I see. I prefer usually filehosts like mega or workupload. For speed and safety reasons.
Also bei aware at anon, since I made the experience, that If compared different filehosts, anon has slightly bigger size from Game, which means that there will come something extra you don't want.

To play safe, check out the link to itch.io I mentioned earlier, and download WN2 and WN1 there, because you will need to have the game.exe from the first game to Copy+Paste into WN2 and bypas the serial number issue. Also, they have a good download speed.

Reactions: Karuso

HD_DVD

Sep 16, 2020
where can I get the valid serial key? can anyone please help???
As Balial42 said, you can download almost all the SThotdogkings games for free here without the need for a serial key.
Just use your eyes and read the thread.

Btw, on his you can download almost all his games too. Serial isn't needed. I wish, I knew this before I buyed both games on dlsite. :D