Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
... why does the name Slaan remind me of something completely unrelated to Hentai. And no, i am not talking about Slaanesh. Something about that name bothers me almost as much as the ugly old bastard in the pics.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
"Oh holy Slaan, bless me with an elven Whooty with bounteous ass, that I may nut forth & skeet to please you, lord."
"And now I may chant thine incantation."
-where them big booty white girls at

• Haha
Reactions: Yukemoto

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Are we talking about Warhammer? Slaanesh can appear in any form, often in demonic male. I just shortened his name so it wouldn't be a problem
Ahh, no, I thought was the reference. Don't actually know much about Warhammer.

tvknight

Jul 29, 2022
Is the AI CG tag only for the explicit scenes or something? If not, please add it. It's in my blacklist for a reason

Oxylepy

Jan 8, 2020
... why does the name Slaan remind me of something completely unrelated to Hentai. And no, i am not talking about Slaanesh. Something about that name bothers me almost as much as the ugly old bastard in the pics.
Wow, everyone is over here in the 40k universe, the Slaan are the ancient frog sorcerers of Warhammer (not sure about the newer Age of Sigmar nonsense, but they were around back in Fantasy). It's also similar to D&D's Slaad, the demonic frogs of varying colors and abilities.

Reactions: Taboofan
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes