Others Wrapturous Adventure [v2024-05-04] [MrWrapture]

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
Demo 3.5 is out, and the SFW public version is available on itch apparently.

But as said above, I'm not sure anyone cares about SFW for this game. I know I don't.
I really dont get why they are putting out a SFW demo, there is no subtly in the lewd things.

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017

Take note that for testing out the games cutscenes I used mostly images from an animated piece that was created by Tsinji. So the cutscene you see in this is just a placeholder for testing. Also I mearly just started work on the boss chase level. Meaning that there is no obstacles, the boss does not harm you, and there is no level completion in the Boss Chase level. So if you enter that level, its best to pause the game and exit to the main menu.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
2024-05-04
Here is a new W.I.P. build on the first level for the full game. The biggest change to this build is the punishment system, which now features some simple animations, but also the punishment gameplay will increase in difficulty every time players get caught.
Also, some good news is the updated punishment system also features a brand-new punishment artwork done by Tsinji, that I know a lot of you will love to see. Plus another punishment is being worked on and it will be added into the build in a later update.
Along with that, there have been some other updates. One of them is having the settings menu change and updating the key remapping system to work like any other game. As in you press the key you want to assign. The Pause Menu features a Load Checkpoint and Restart Level options.

P.S. Plz don't ping me in case of possible dead links coz it's working on moment of posting and I have no ability/intention to reupload in case of files deletion by game developer. Also I didn't tested this release so use it on own risk.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
WrapturousAdventure-2024.05.04
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Apr 28, 2018
This shit game is still in development? And how many levels? 2? I swear barely no game gets completed on here anymore.
They either get abandoned or remain a demo for several weeks/months/years so they can milk that Patreon cash for as long as possible.

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
This shit game is still in development? And how many levels? 2? I swear barely no game gets completed on here anymore.
They either get abandoned or remain a demo for several weeks/months/years so they can milk that Patreon cash for as long as possible.
Nope, 1 level.
And yeah this is like the 4th different start the dev has made and each new version has LESS then the last.

bruh-_-

Aug 24, 2023
can someone tell me how to beat and pass this? the only thing I can do is press Z, but when i do that, I can't move and i lose.

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
can someone tell me how to beat and pass this? the only thing I can do is press Z, but when i do that, I can't move and i lose.
Press A or D depending on what side the red is on the screen. Yeah its not very well explained.

Apr 28, 2018
Nope, 1 level.
And yeah this is like the 4th different start the dev has made and each new version has LESS then the last.
1 Level??? After 4+ YEARS??? If this shit is not a scam then I don't know what is and this creator is making close to 2K AUD a month! This shit game should of had at least 10+ levels at this stage or completed. With that amount of money he/she could hire a 2nd and/or 3rd developers to actually complete this.

This is worse than the developer behind Monster Girl Island.

Another reason why I don't support developers on Patreon anymore. It's hard to find honest developers that actually deserve the cash when they pull shit like this.

bruh-_-

Aug 24, 2023
Press A or D depending on what side the red is on the screen. Yeah its not very well explained.
after u press Z, a small cutscene plays, then after, you can't press A OR D, nor move at all because the dialogue text box pops up and you can't move.

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
1 Level??? After 4+ YEARS??? If this shit is not a scam then I don't know what is and this creator is making close to 2K AUD a month! This shit game should of had at least 10+ levels at this stage or completed. With that amount of money he/she could hire a 2nd and/or 3rd developers to actually complete this.

This is worse than the developer behind Monster Girl Island.

Another reason why I don't support developers on Patreon anymore. It's hard to find honest developers that actually deserve the cash when they pull shit like this.
To be fair, I don't think this is necessarily a scam; Each re-attempt does seem to have been different and expanded mechanics and possibilities, and I can kinda see why they've done what they've done. I do think that it's incredibly bad planning/management/etc to keep doing this though, sure, but at the same time, I don't even think this is the worse project that I've seen do this. Definitely wouldn't fund a developer who was pulling this shit but I also don't know what their patreon-only discussions were like.