Mod Abandoned Wrecker's My New Life: REVAMP Mod [v0.008.4 test]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Wrecker

Mar 28, 2017
I'm downloading 2.1, gonna compare the CommonEvents.json files of each and if it's still the same I'll update it ;)

BDI

May 23, 2017
On page i there are some things written in green, they are not available now, I assume that they are for a future update.

BDI

May 23, 2017
The teleports? There're added yeah, maybe you've an old version?
I may have but it is the one on page one of this thread. I am also playing version 002.3 of the game.Yep, I downloaded the latest version ans they are there, however, on skill and resistance, the switches 21 and 22 still have to be checked.Also max stealth puts it at 0, I don't think that is right.

Last edited:

Wrecker

Mar 28, 2017
I may have but it is the one on page one of this thread. I am also playing version 002.3 of the game.Yep, I downloaded the latest version ans they are there, however, on skill and resistance, the switches 21 and 22 still have to be checked.Also max stealth puts it at 0, I don't think that is right.
I'll see and correct it, the thing is that stealth doesn't actually add nothing to the game so I don't know what's the max value, skill and resistance work fine, but the quests to max sex skills can't be bypassed because they're part of the story.

Wrecker

Mar 28, 2017
Yee, sorry guys, DD69-1 has informed me of this, if the Common Events has changed, I'll have to re-do the entire mod, different from previous updates in which I could just see what's new in Common Events and add/edit my code.
So, here's what I'll do, I'm currently downloading 0.003 via Drive (huge courtesy of Gweilo), I'll see the code changes when it's finished, and I'll try to upload the updated version overnight.

Stay tuned!

Wrecker

Mar 28, 2017
Yo, guys, it's done, do you please give some feedback? It's been a lot since I've done this, and also I don't have a car yet so I don't know if the car menu works, I suppose it does because it's Beggar's code, but he surprises me a lot so... :ROFLMAO:

Thanks for using this! Any suggerence it's accepted!

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Yo, guys, it's done, do you please give some feedback? It's been a lot since I've done this, and also I don't have a car yet so I don't know if the car menu works, I suppose it does because it's Beggar's code, but he surprises me a lot so... :ROFLMAO:

Thanks for using this! Any suggerence it's accepted!
the car thing.. its actually a gift from warren.. so we cannot actually buy a car.. ill give it a try and run it by you ;)

Wrecker

Mar 28, 2017
the car thing.. its actually a gift from warren.. so we cannot actually buy a car.. ill give it a try and run it by you ;)
Oh, yeah, it's part of the main quest... but I think Beg didn't add any of that (code it's there but it's disabled)... but I suppose the game will receive a hotfix... right? That's like half of the content, and he said it wasn't added due to a huge bug (or something like that). I don't think he will make us wait another month for the next update... right? :ROFLMAO:

Thanks, I'll also try to play it tonight and test it longer.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote