Mod Abandoned Wrecker's My New Life: REVAMP Mod [v0.008.4 test]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Oh, yeah, it's part of the main quest... but I think Beg didn't add any of that (code it's there but it's disabled)... but I suppose the game will receive a hotfix... right? That's like half of the content, and he said it wasn't added due to a huge bug (or something like that). I don't think he will make us wait another month for the next update... right? :ROFLMAO:

Thanks, I'll also try to play it tonight and test it longer.
i played it bro.. no bugs whatsoever :)
works like a charm, thnx <3

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys how much damage i do if i use the mod "v0.003" just to change the time? I do not want to bug much more the game XD is already bugged. So I would like to avoid doing further damage. The only thing that i really want is the change time in game.
Some advice?
Thank you

BDI

May 23, 2017
Hi guys how much damage i do if i use the mod "v0.003" just to change the time? I do not want to bug much more the game XD is already bugged. So I would like to avoid doing further damage. The only thing that i really want is the change time in game.
Some advice?
Thank you
I tied the mod before this on version 0.003 and while the time thing worked fine, the rest of the game did not run like it was supposed to. So in my opinion, better to wait until the new mod is done, it should not be long if this one is pretty bug free.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I tied the mod before this on version 0.003 and while the time thing worked fine, the rest of the game did not run like it was supposed to. So in my opinion, better to wait until the new mod is done, it should not be long if this one is pretty bug free.
Ok... better to wait the new mod.
I hope that Wrecker read this. If you can... can you add a separate mod only for the change time? It's the only thing I think is useful in the game. Also because touch thing like... relationship and so on... in a game already with many bug... XD i think is better to play safe and use only change time.
Anyway thank you

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Someone know when the developer update the mod? Just to know if he update or not the mod.
Thank you

BDI

May 23, 2017
I hope that Wrecker read this. If you can... can you add a separate mod only for the change time? It's the only thing I think is useful in the game. Also because touch thing like... relationship and so on... in a game already with many bug... XD i think is better to play safe and use only change time.
Anyway thank you
Just a caution, if you use thr mod to adjust the time before the second week is done, you risk not getting the call fro, Alex to have the dildo made.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Just a caution, if you use thr mod to adjust the time before the second week is done, you risk not getting the call fro, Alex to have the dildo made.
No problem i am already past that scene. I just use the time mod on saturday and sunday, for finish the babysitter job. Or to visit faster the teacher. Just to advance the sex scene. Anyway i am past the Alexx dildo scene. The only problem, if i can call problem is that after i finish the babysitter and unlock free phone call to the women, the game do not let me call them when I want. Someone know if is a bug or is the mod to block it?

Wrecker

Mar 28, 2017
Hey, been absent, mod's up.

the bug of tom party is CommonEvents.json not update with the mod yet
Done.
No problem i am already past that scene. I just use the time mod on saturday and sunday, for finish the babysitter job. Or to visit faster the teacher. Just to advance the sex scene. Anyway i am past the Alexx dildo scene. The only problem, if i can call problem is that after i finish the babysitter and unlock free phone call to the women, the game do not let me call them when I want. Someone know if is a bug or is the mod to block it?
I'm not sure what exactly are you talking about, I think you can call her only on Saturdays/Sundays, but I'm not sure. Anyways the mod just changes one line of code (that's 70k chars but one line indeed), and it don't touches that, the Phone event it's the same, the only thing the mod changes it's the menu (adds more options), and it interacts only with that options.
Keep an eye on page 1 of this thread. He wll update it when he has done it.
Yeah, my friend here's right. I'm not very active here but I try to visit when I can and update this for you who use it :)
Anyway thank you
No problem dude! I'll do that, tomorrow maybe, it's kinda late here (7 am), so I'll try to do that when I come home tomorrow. But anyways, the mod don't touches relationships, the only thing that could severely bug the game it's the skills cheat, and it even has a warning when you enter that menu. Anyways... anything could bug the game, of course! Mostly if you're changing time when you're not supposed to do that, but that's a "your own risk option", that's a choice you take when you install this, you're playing the game in a way the original developer didn't mean to, so... yeah, even teletransporting could bug the game, sometimes it bugs itself! And even without the mod! :ROFLMAO:
Thank you for commenting bro! I'll try to do that tomorrow!
Yeah, I don't encourage you to just install a previous version and expect it to work, thing is, the mod replaces all CommonEvents.json file, so when a new version comes out, maybe there's changes here (commonly BoN adds more events), and previous modded json doesn't have these changes, so if, for example, there's a new event, and you replace that json with the modded version of the previous json, the game probably will work, but there's things that'll be missed, so now you can go from just miss one scene, to break the whole game!
Anyways, updated version's up, so, enjoy yourselves!
It looks like it is time for a revamp of this mod.
Hehehe, well, I've actually rewrote the whole code for my 0.003 version, but if you have any idea of how to make it better I'll gladly listen to you, I've just been thinking about making it Android-friendly (even though I don't have the slightiest idea of how to do that), so, I'm open to any suggestions, as the main post says.
Thanks for commenting my friendo :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Ayunena

Oct 24, 2017
I know how to open phone with pressing Esc, chosing Items - Essential - (enter) - Phone (enter) - MC (enter).

Where am I to press Page Down? Or W? It does not get me anywere looking like cheat menu

Wrecker

Mar 28, 2017
Thank you for the MOD
You're welcome dude!

I know how to open phone with pressing Esc, chosing Items - Essential - (enter) - Phone (enter) - MC (enter).

Where am I to press Page Down? Or W? It does not get me anywere looking like cheat menu
Whoa, sorry, this rarely notifies me when someone comments, but, if you still have the question, just press W (I don't know what to do if you're playing on mobile, someone said that you can use the cheat mod downloading an in-screen keyboard app, but honestly, no idea).

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote