bro attaching commonevents for v0.65 pls update mod ..:D
update only file
Wrecker

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Wrecker

BDI

May 23, 2017
I might just be braindead then, but I can't find the cheat menu for teleporting?
At the bottom of the page after pressing W, there is after change time there is a "more", click on it, it is on the second page. There is on this thread a second mod that does the same as Wreckers, you will just have to search for it.

zythep

Sep 21, 2018
I now realise my mistake... I only tried to use the mod before the phone became available, derp, yeah mod works super :)

Wrecker

Mar 28, 2017
Yo, guys, 0.007 is ready, please notify me if something doesn't work.
Phone event had a slight change on 0.007, and it was the replacement of the Save option with the Book of Faces option, well... I've just keep it how it was, since the Book Of Faces option it's the same if we enter from the Smartphone screen or the Phone menu, since it's the same event, and I think the Save option is pretty more useful.

Anyways, thank you my boy DD69-1 for the file.

Enjoi.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DD69-1

BDI

May 23, 2017
I just added your newest mod, the 0.7.5 mod to my game. In the original 7.5 game the W option list had a Book Of faces option, I am not seeing this with your mod.

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
Woah, I'm responding like a year late, but you don't need to access the map to enter the cheat, you just've to press W.
ok i found it, it's a pity we can't interact or repeat scenes with stepmom :(
Also it's a waste because we can't use beggar's sex mechanic where we can make stepmom orgasm by making her face ahegao and cumming several time.
thank you for your mod btw.

Wrecker

Mar 28, 2017
I just added your newest mod, the 0.7.5 mod to my game. In the original 7.5 game the W option list had a Book Of faces option, I am not seeing this with your mod.
Yeah, I've removed it since it's on the Use Smartphone option.

ok i found it, it's a pity we can't interact or repeat scenes with stepmom :(
Also it's a waste because we can't use beggar's sex mechanic where we can make stepmom orgasm by making her face ahegao and cumming several time.
thank you for your mod btw.
Yeh, that's the greatness of the old game, well we probably gonna have all of that on the next update.
Also, I've not tried this, but there's a gallery mod (link) which I've not tried and it's still on 0.6.6, but I think it just works and I'm pretty sure the creator will update, so maybe check there later.

IiWasHere

May 23, 2020
Im Getting A Problem With "Failed To Load Image" When Im Doing The Scene With Laura And After I Do The Work On The Computer And Go Down To The Bathroom And See Maria. Ii Get A Black Screen Basically

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote