Mod Abandoned Wrecker's My New Life: REVAMP Mod [v0.008.4 test]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

BDI

May 23, 2017
how do i find ronald's locker?
You will have a better chance of getting an answer to your questions by asking them here.
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-7-5-beggar-of-net.30576/page-569#post-3976566
You are now in the modders page, however to get to Ronalds locker, first go to the locker room, then go look in Ronalds bag and take a shower after, then you should have your picture taken and then get the combination to the locker which should have sparkles on it.

Wrecker

Mar 28, 2017
Wrecker bro pls fix a bug.. when you, choose character stuck from bug fix menu, it goes back home
I see 0.007.8.1 is up, so I'll both fix that and update that bug. Sorry agian, but I'll update the mod in a few hours because the Fucker of Beggar couldn't just upload a patch with the 3 files changed and instead he wants us to download the whole again... yeeha.

cooaga

Oct 17, 2016
How do u add the mod to ur game
It said it in the first page

" Download and extract the contents of the Wrecker's MnLRVMP Mod.zip file and place it on the /www/data folder on the game, replacing the file that already exists, this file's named CommonEvents.json, and it adds the mod options to the phone menu. "

• Red Heart
Reactions: Wrecker
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote