wtf is up wit NTR

Gone405

May 1, 2024
I can not speak for everyone but it comes down to that it does not turn me on, in fact like some other tags it disgusts me. Also because of experiences in supporting avns with devs that seem trustworthy at first, then after the game gets decent support pulls a switch and turns the game into something that the dev promised it would not be, may sound strange to some people. To any dev reading this be upfront about what is going to be in a avn, but try not to mix tags that are completely opposite of each other, it will cause a lot of friction.
I get that then. That would be some dumb shit to add it to a game that's never had it up to that point. It's just like in mainstream games if you try to get a super wide audience you most likely won't get anyone to play.

Reactions: Golzd

FlinPaltwell

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2021
not quite, its saying I hate a genre where people steal from me while loving a genre where I steal from others and that is basically hypocrisy, to which I own as a personal fault of character.
I don't really agree with the use of the word "hypocrisy" when describing what kinds of fiction you privately enjoy. I think the word only makes sense when applied to real-world actions.
But whether or not the word applies, it's not a "fault of character."

You're allowed to have selfish fantasies. That's not hypocritical, that's normal. A massive amount of erotica is selfish by nature, and that is 100% okay and says nothing one way or the other about one's character or behavior in the real world.

Reactions: DeltaDragon
Apr 16, 2018
To put it simply, They just attack what they can't let themselves understand, find the time to understand or find the truth of. They feel a sense of danger from pursuing the truth and maybe they are in danger, who knows what kind of environment they are in or grew up in? That's why they're so heated about it. Maybe enjoying NTR games will totally flip their minds upside down and they won't know how to function normally after, maybe they won't be able to get it up when having sex, maybe they won't be able to see their crush in a normal way anymore etc.
All of these are not gonna happen of course but the fear is just too strong.

Real Life NTR on the other hand, that's a whole can of worms I'll leave that to actual swingers and cuckolds. I don't know its long term effects, I don't wanna try it, I don't want to entertain it, it frightens me.

Reactions: iamshock