wtf is up wit NTR

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Knowing me, I'll completely forget by tomorrow.

Would that everyone could just ignore things they don't like. (And that devs actually be honest about what's planned for their games.)
ikr , but if you look closely , in the NTR games they always try to bully the dev to remove any such content ( lot succeeded tho i remember game with farm theme where one of li had affair with animal they builled the dev to remove the scene so you get what i mean ) ntr fans will ask if the game have such content if not they will leave unlike the others will ignore the tag and dev mesgs ......

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
ikr , but if you look closely , in the NTR games they always try to bully the dev to remove any such content ( lot succeeded tho i remember game with farm theme where one of li had affair with animal they builled the dev to remove the scene so you get what i mean ) ntr fans will ask if the game have such content if not they will leave unlike the others will ignore the tag and dev mesgs ......
Mate, I'm just gonna tell you, NTR fans that offer money do not take rejection well. At least the ones I've interacted with. The vocal minority on both sides sucks chodes, it's just that one side (the haters) has a bigger minority. As with many things, the extremes ruin the optics for everyone.

(This is more for devs who are dealing with haters. It helps to know that it's ALWAYS a vocal minority. Most people, like or hate a game, never comment at all.)

• Red Heart
Reactions: DarknessDai

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
reminds of a game I played it has a NTR scene which isn't even part of the main story or anything something you have to find a collectable to even see and I heard the dev is going to remove it cause of the haters haha. I find it kind of funny and sad at the same time I'm pretty neutral myself when it comes to NTR, i've only played maybe 3 - 5 NTR games or so.

Derpyshanks

Jul 14, 2021
Seeing that all professional JAV companies label their covers with NTR tags if its in the video,(Probably mandatory) there must be something to it. :unsure:

Something beyond adult video games.:unsure:

But sticking to just games, most seasoned anti-NTR players here probably just know/seen all the red flags and question the dev immediately.:p

Like seeing a Black man hug a white girl in the sample images of the Dev's game yet no NTR/Sharing tag. Or reading the description and it coming off as NTR-like. Something silly like that.:p

skwada

Feb 13, 2020
hello i am a devout ntr hater.

lemme tell ya son, ntr is the worst thing on the planet

i truly cannot tolerate ntr in the slightest; even seeing the characters n t r on the screen, pressing the keys n t r on my keyboard, even thinking n t r in my brain... it causes me to vomit uncontrollably and lose my mind...

it's only through sheer force of will that i'm able to read this thread and write this post... ill take one for the team tonight boys

basically n t r is horrible, and thats because it places the protagonist in a highly vulnerable position where they are being betrayed, denigrated, and treated as subhuman trash.

to be honest now that i think about it, i dont actually know much about ntr... i only ever played one game with ntr and that was because i didnt know what n t r was back then...

anyway, it made me feel horrible because this character that i was growing emotionally attached to was suddenly deceiving the protagonist and going behind their back, and so on. personally i find it hard not to self-insert when playing games so i basically immediately closed that game once I realized what was happening, and then i tattooed harem on my chest and never looked back.

these days when I encounter n t r in the wild, i immediately block the thread and then go watch harem videos to wipe the trauma from my brain (its called cleansing, f y i)

thats all ive got thanks for listening to my ted talk

god bless america

• Haha
Reactions: LuxoGames

Cartman-Brah

Jul 8, 2024
people who hate ntr have various reasons for doing so. at the same time people who love it have various reasons for loving it. there are also people like me who don't really care. at the end of the day it's about what you want. if you want ntr in your game, have it, if you don't, don't. some people want to make ntr content but don't because they're afraid of the backlash. but there are plenty of games with ntr content that are popular.

hans851

Jul 12, 2019
From the start, I want to say that my game will never have NTR. But all the questions about whether I will ever include it in my game made me curious. I understand that someone can dislike that content, but why, of all the kinks that people could dislike, do I only hear about that one? Why is it hated to this degree? I'm sure there are other things that people could hate, so why only worry about NTR? It is not even that common, or at least I have never seen it in many games.
insecurities.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
I started a bit of a divisive thread, I see.
No, not at all. 90% of the people who have replied to this thread have said the same exact things in the same exact threads at least [insert random very large number here] times. At this point it's just habit and, aside from the random new person, no jimmies have been rustled at all.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
nevertheless, men have become too emotional nowadays, it seems to me.
Also, lets not pretend that most people that shit bricks at NTR come off as the most insecure people on earth, like the dude saying if the MC catches feels for his mom her loving the dad is NTR. That's just...pathetic.

FoolsBeGone

May 21, 2023
"From the start, I want to say that my game will never have NTR". I know you are joking but I'm just making sure cuz people really hate that stuff lol
why does he have to be joking. Why can't he be serious about not adding that garbage to his games?