zapzero

Jul 19, 2021
What's the current end game and planned endgame?
Harem with ex-students that graduate?
Or something more casual like them coming to you once in awhile?

Don't have to be confirmed, just glad to hear the tentative plan.

jdantas93

Feb 27, 2018
This game have a huge potential, but i think that it should be a bit harder to corrupt and have sex with the girls, they should deny more early on, so its more rewarding when you finaly fuck them.

Also it would be cool to flesh out their personalities, maybe put a virgin girl where you deflower her, a deeply religious one, more variety.

Reactions: quenty

quenty

Jan 31, 2021
This game have a huge potential, but i think that it should be a bit harder to corrupt and have sex with the girls, they should deny more early on, so its more rewarding when you finaly fuck them.

Also it would be cool to flesh out their personalities, maybe put a virgin girl where you deflower her, a deeply religious one, more variety.
in the settings you can set the slow growth of characteristics and then they will be more slowly corrupted

Spacc123

Nov 28, 2017
So I really like this game as I did with Examination Day, but that's because it is Examination day. There are, to me, no noticable differences it's a copy, not really a mutation. Also, after playing for a while the game just bugs and I can't continue as I can't go to sleep and thus not start a new day. (Lena passed her exam and I fucked several of them).

Also it's just plain unrealistic that girls enter naked.. But that's just me.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
can the girls become addicted like in examination day, or is it not implemented yet
Not yet, we are still in bug-testing stages, so to speak. In fact Ninoss might implement a somewhat different mechanic, with the possibility of students as lovers or being turned into assistants themselves, if previous comments serve as indicator.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
So I really like this game as I did with Examination Day, but that's because it is Examination day. There are, to me, no noticable differences it's a copy, not really a mutation. Also, after playing for a while the game just bugs and I can't continue as I can't go to sleep and thus not start a new day. (Lena passed her exam and I fucked several of them).

Also it's just plain unrealistic that girls enter naked.. But that's just me.
This, exactly this.

It would be fair enough if you have put rules in place to block thevarious clothing layers to the point at which they have no choice but to enter naked. However, it bugs out before I can get there.
Also a bit weird that the bodysuit doesn't also count as panties. It could be far easier to undo the poppers for access than it would be to removing panties but it should count as coverage at first.
It would also be nice to have some idea where you are at with the PTA and what sort of chances you have to push policy, even if very vague.

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
I'll try to answer all questions ^^

zapzero As Sonico said and based on what we where discussing on the Discord, at some point I'll implement a real "graduation" event where girls that passed graduate, at this point you'll be able to let her go or make her one of your assistant, girlfriend, secretary, teacher, slave, whatever.. That will significantly boost the play time of the game.
Because I'm repeating myself, but the goal of the game isn't to keep all the students but keep them long enought for their parents to be satisfied with your academy. After than a "part 2" is planned :oops:

Lebannen As you might have noticed, a girl having high stats won't see kinky act as negative anymore bu will be rather liking them. Even if there is no textual feedbacks in the game for that, the system supports it. It's just a matter of some events and dialogs :cool:

jdantas93 I also think that the game is too easy and it breaks the rewarding stuff. Balancing things isn't simple but I'm trying to make it more rewarding :giggle:
And as Spacc123 said as an example, girls just enterring naked for no real reasons (just bc stats) is kinda fucked up and non sense.

Spacc123 Kevin Smarts I can't really answer on that from a player pov. The game obv share some mechanics but under the hood every line of logic of the original game is gone and now made for a better qol/stability/upgradability/moddability of the game.
As of the bug you're having, I think that might maybe I guess be the same bug already reported where having less than 3 girls makes the game crash, the fix is already done and will be bundled with other fixes as a 0.1b really soon. But keep in mind that without sending a log file or description of the bug, saying "it bugs" doesn't get us anywhere for fixing it...
I found this pretty ironic as in Examination day pressing the skip button would just instantly close your game to the main menu :whistle:
Pre-calculating chances is something actually pretty hard as rng an a tendancy to be unpredictable. I've tried to give some informations about chances to the player for the exam interactions I'm glad you liked that additional qol feature ;)
You can definitly enforce nudity by enabling the outerless, botomless and upperless rules.

Last edited:

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I'll try to answer all questions ^^
Spacc123 Kevin Smarts I can't really answer on that from a player pov. The game obv share some mechanics but under the hood every line of logic of the original game is gone and now made for a better qol/stability/upgradability/moddability of the game.
As of the bug you're having, I think that might maybe I guess be the same bug already reported where having less than 3 girls makes the game crash, the fix is already done and will be bundled with other fixes as a 0.1b really soon. But keep in mind that without sending a log file or description of the bug, saying "it bugs" doesn't get us anywhere for fixing it...
I found this pretty ironic as in Examination day pressing the skip button would just instantly close your game to the main menu :whistle:
Pre-calculating chances is something actually pretty hard as rng an a tendancy to be unpredictable. I've tried to give some informations about chances to the player for the exam interactions I'm glad you liked that additional qol feature ;)
You can definitly enforce nudity by enabling the outerless, botomless and upperless rules.
I didn't copy details from the bug but I had more than 3 girls, it was failing to find an item reference but maybe that's what happens if you run out of new girls?
I know how hard it is to predict rng but it has to be weighted rng because sometimes the PTA are all against something and then the next week after you've lowered the girls inhibition or whatever all the parents are suddenly strongly in favor. So it wouldn't be that hard to do something simple like colour code the payments to red for unlikely, yellow for average and green for likely (as an example) so that the player isn't just guessing.

The question of nudity wasn't able being able to enforce it, it was the opposite issue of girls choosing to go to the exam nude even if they don't have to. In examination day the npcs often turn up over dressed and you have some option to punish them for it but I'm not asking for that, just that I would expect the girls would wear underwear if overwear is blocked instead of just showing up naked. Obviously if they have had all their underwear stolen its a different matter, but this happens even when that option is not selected.

You didn't respond to my suggestion regarding bodysuits.

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
I didn't copy details from the bug but I had more than 3 girls...
If that bug isn't the one I was thinking about, if you're able to reproduce it maybe with the log file I'll be able to identify what it is. After playing the game again and again I always do the same kind of progressions so it's pretty hard for me catch bugs anymore.

For PTA, "parents" don't actually exists in the game, they are just in-line with their daughter stats so basicaly it's not the parents voting but the girl which in facts dosen't make much sense. I plan to upgrade the PTA system for parents to be actually independant entities and sometimes choose to punish the player if their girls always run in tears after exams for example.
Also some PTA approval or whatever based on if you meet the parents expectations or not + it would make more sense as the PTA would "remember" things as for now if your over corrupted girl leaves the school, you just loose 1 positive vote at the PTA.
Having that would make parents votes and PTA approvals feel way more "smooth" and legitimate with your actions.
With the actual informations the game have, it's basically a roller coaster ><
Color coding is possible but there is too much rng to make it accurate enought, or at least I need to push the update mentionned above to make reasonable use of a prediction.
(But yeah that's some hard coding time needed there)

Ok I see, if a cloth is blocked by a rule, the "I wear cloth" point blocked should be transfered/influence the picking of the other cloths. It needs some callbacks in the code managing that but I should be able to squeeze it in 0.1b.

As for body suits if think I didn't really undestood, are you saying that some of the girls are spawning with a 'Sexy Open Body' + some panties ?

Reactions: Kevin Smarts

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
One thing I noticed is that it is to easy to skip days. That happened to me in the first week. I accidentally clicked on the bed again and skipped a whole day, twice so I missed two exams and it had no negative consequences. That seem exploitable.

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Kavalor
I see, skipping days will make the girl upgrade their intellect without you being able to up their other stats via exams.
But yeah, there is no hard drawbacks for now except not being able to do the actions you were supposed to do ^^
You can always go back if you miss clicked the bed ;)

thrway188
You can still vote :cool:
But you need a minimum play time for the server to accept your vote.

Reactions: Kavalor

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
As for body suits if think I didn't really undestood, are you saying that some of the girls are spawning with a 'Sexy Open Body' + some panties ?
No, its that the bodysuit bottom isn't recognised in the clothing screen. It says she's wearing no panties and gives the basically no lower defences line. Also the bottom is always displaced so you can access everything for sex and anal as if she's not wearing any panties. Would it not make more sense for it to show as some coverage and protection but be much easier to remove as you'd only have to undo the poppers and not remove anything? As it is now it serves as a bra that blocks them from wearing panties.

As for the PTA stuff, those changes sound good, look forward to seing them.

Reactions: TAR313

Sergellato

Jan 16, 2022
Boring, no gameplay, no freeroam or any good activities. Just boring grind of same stuff, whats the point taking new girls if there is no related scenes with those models? Was expecting a real deal, dissapointed. Hope it will get better in future, has a potential.

xerno

May 29, 2020
do you guys know the name of this girl? i saw she in the game but cound't find her name anywhere.

Gdiggers

Dec 27, 2019
Boring, no gameplay, no freeroam or any good activities. Just boring grind of same stuff, whats the point taking new girls if there is no related scenes with those models? Was expecting a real deal, dissapointed. Hope it will get better in future, has a potential.
If you want "new girls with related scenes", might I suggest one of the modpacks? You can find girls with specific videos or events depending on which girls float your boat.

Also, it's literally a 0.1a, the things you dislike might be fixed over time.

• Angry
Reactions: Sergellato
4.00 star(s) 18 Votes