Factor96

Apr 6, 2022
To expand on my ideas for the teaching assistants, have each assistant assigned a different action set. For example, an assistant could be focused on stealing clothing, so as to make students more vulnerable to the teacher's groping.

Otherwise, I like the idea of something like anal sex as something that has to be worked towards, however, I don't think that works in the current game because students just get too resistant to the teacher too quickly for that. Which goes back to that there needs to be more ways for the teacher to gain power relative to the students, whether that be through teaching assistants or stats, for that to work.

beepiss

Jul 21, 2017
yeah this game is right up my alley, to be honest it would only need kissing and blowjob/facefuck and i wouldn't need another update for several months.
9/10, "too much water"

Reactions: DogeDuck

jh1990

Jun 11, 2020
Hi all just thought i should let you know my modpack is now updated again v1.3 is out it currently adds events to all base game models that don't have one, and it adds 25 more models to the game, that all have at least 1 event. check it out its really simple to install jsut drag and drop the model name folder to girls in game files folder. also the dev has put a mods link into the main game page under mods, i also have discord for my modpacks so come check it out . and here is the mega link to my pack

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
I've noted all the suggestions. I'm actually focusing on making the basis of many new features to expand gameplay asap, so for the next update, very few suggestions will be added.
But for future updates, I'll have them in mind / make them a suggestion in the poll :giggle:

Last edited:

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
You guys are covering all the other bases here so I think my only real suggestion would be better videos for all the actions. And much more variety. Like for all the girls not just ones modded in. Preferably ones that look more in place for a classroom setting or at least with the girls having more clothes on so you can tell they're being ravaged.

Reactions: beepiss

TAR313

Dec 20, 2017
You guys are covering all the other bases here so I think my only real suggestion would be better videos for all the actions. And much more variety. Like for all the girls not just ones modded in. Preferably ones that look more in place for a classroom setting or at least with the girls having more clothes on so you can tell they're being ravaged.
pls no i hate massive downloads - make a optional mod with your vids and variety pls

Reactions: zen4yalp

jrlol

Aug 4, 2017
Im with this guy

Reactions: F95Jiub and beepiss

sls8181

Sep 21, 2020
Just my 2 cents, while trying the 0.1c + modpack, mini-bug report: during the events, the middle click does not hide just the banner but the whole screen. Cuddos for the game...

Gdiggers

Dec 27, 2019
Here's a single girl (Dolly Little) mod for the comments who wanted:
-Modpack with vids/event
-Girl in a classroom setting
-All pictures/vids are from one schoolgirl scene.

Hopefully this shows how difficult it can be to fill out all the exam actions with clips from one schoolgirl scene. You're at the complete whim of whether something was done in the scene. Thus why my other modpack (updated and coming tomorrow) pulls from multiple scenes. It's a matter of whether you can suspend your disbelief for more visuals of the particular actions.

(y) :)

Gdiggers

Dec 27, 2019
OK, here's the updated modpack.
As always, not all actions are exact or fit the classroom setting. The goal is to fill as many of the exam actions as possible.
(Just place the girl's modpack in the "girls" folder in the WTM game. Make sure you have no more than the current max of 22 girls.)

(old link)

Mod is split into 4 sections; Schoolgirl age, Mature Women, Girls around their 30s (middle), and Ebony.

Take who you want. (y)

(If you have any requests, hit me up. Just make sure they're someone I can source the content for.)

EDIT: NOV 11/2022

There is an update to this modpack (and a central source for modpacks going forward) at:

Last edited:

jh1990

Jun 11, 2020
My update 1.5 is out now which takes total number of new models to 35 and don't forget come check my discord out

Gdiggers

Dec 27, 2019
OK, here's the updated modpack.
As always, not all actions are exact or fit the classroom setting. The goal is to fill as many of the exam actions as possible.
(Just place the girl's modpack in the "girls" folder in the WTM game. Make sure you have no more than the current max of 22 girls.)

Mega

Mod is split into 4 sections; Schoolgirl age, Mature Women, Girls around their 30s (middle), and Ebony.

Take who you want. (y)

(If you have any requests, hit me up. Just make sure they're someone I can source the content for.)
I have been alerted to the fact a few bodypart photos seem to be missing (I could find 3, all in the ebony woman section.)

This can prevent a girl from loading into the game, but is easily fixable.

Just make sure all the bodyparts have a primary photo. Meaning "Pussy1" with no "Pussy" will prevent the girl from working.

Just re-name the photos and it'll work fine.

(The girls I found with bodypart photo problems are: Diamond Jackson, Sarah Banks, Michell Anderson)

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
If people keep adding this many new girls to the game it might make sense to change the "add a girl" mechanic to include an interview session where you can accept or reject each new girl who tries to join. Maybe 5 girls attempt to join every week and you can accept up to 3 of them? We will definitely need some way to conquor the girls and cycle them out of the testing without actually graduating. Maybe a night activity could be calling them to your apartment for some funtime?

Last edited:

miel360

Apr 9, 2021
I like the idea of being able to choose or cycle through the girls. It would help us pick our favorites.

Gdiggers

Dec 27, 2019
I like the idea of being able to choose or cycle through the girls. It would help us pick our favorites.
I know this isn't exact, but you can take out models from the girls folders if you want to guarantee the first group to be certain girls. (And then add more as you play, getting the +2,+4,etc. at the parent meetings)

Also don't be afraid to try one of the modpacks. There's like 80+ extra girls between the two modpacks. Mix and match to your taste.

Tony 36

Apr 27, 2017
My update 1.6 is out now which takes total number of new models to 40 Mega and don't forget come check my discord out
good job, thank you very much,
but my little suggestion, you can change the events for 20 or 30 sec videos???
and these folders have errors

The label Whitney_Westgate_event_talk is defined twice, at File "game/girls/125Whitney_Westgate/events/Whitney_Westgate_event_1/Whitney_Westgate_event_1.rpy", line 98:
label Whitney_Westgate_event_talk:
and File "game/girls/140Bailey_Brooke/events/Bailey_Brooke_event_1/Bailey_Brooke_event_1.rpy", line 86:
label Whitney_Westgate_event_talk:

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
katmandomo miel360
That mechanic will be added along future updates as it will become almost mandatory to be able to pick girls :giggle:
(You'll understand why with the next 2 planned updates)

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes