Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I'm not sure the slavery thing could work but there is an affection stat, so could it be possible for the girls to succomb to this desire and become lovers of the teacher?
There could be something with them wanting to remain even after passing the exam with a harem building element. That would give the player things to do in the evening but what the impact of it would be and why I'm not sure.
Perhaps there should be more to the base game that you could build up, some stats for the PC like control, seduction, sex skill, etc.
It would give you something that makes it harder at first as its pretty hard for any girl to pass the exam even after some months because you can always just go too far and scare them off. Now if you had limited actions until you developed your own skill and confidence you might actually lose some girls because you could stop them completely the exam.

Just some thoughts.

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
yea i had to create a whole new save cause my last one wasnt working. even with the new save i still get errors, and when i try to ignore or rollback, they just keep popping up
Send me your log.txt file containing the error

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Neverwonder Kevin Smarts
An "after exam"/graduation gameplay is planned to keep the girls you like. (as slaves, girlfriends, assistants, teachers, secreatary, whatever idk for now ^^)
Next update will introduce "sponsors", You'll see some interresting things :cool:

obsessionau Thanks !
As you're there, I really like Time Of Cherries :giggle:

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
1659101534021.png
Minor bug in event I reckon
Edit: Just a matter of a wrong call in the .rpy (Elle_Tan_event_outdoors was called Iva_event_outdoors)

1659102439662.png
Also just noticed that if you have 2 or 3 pairs of panties at the end of the day, you need to click 2 or 3 times to advance, just a minor thing, but if it can be fixed it would be good

Last edited:

Factor96

Apr 6, 2022
Neverwonder Kevin Smarts
An "after exam"/graduation gameplay is planned to keep the girls you like. (as slaves, girlfriends, assistants, teachers, secreatary, whatever idk for now ^^)
Next update will introduce "sponsors", You'll see some interresting things :cool:

obsessionau Thanks !
As you're there, I really like Time Of Cherries :giggle:
I do hope you can introduce the assistant concept soon, because I think they would really allow the player to get stronger in relationship to the girls later in the game, as they would literally have helping hands. Currently, outside of school rules, which run out pretty fast and only affect clothing or number of girls available, the player stops progressing in power quite quickly.

Also because the concept of other girls being so corrupted that they want to do the same thing to their former peers is perfect for what this game is about.

Triv

Aug 4, 2018
I have been trying to look for the name of this girl, but hadn't any luck, not even on life selector. Do any of you might know what her name is?

Quess

Aug 5, 2017
i am going to be annoyed at myself if i dont share this with the Dev.

and it is possibly a big changes in the setup i am suggesting. but i believe that you will end op with more options and possibility's for events, in the domination and slave category.

i always dislikede the narrative, but changes it to a narrative where the MC is "punished" and has to work at a open prison school for lets say, misbehaving girls, of lesser stature.

and you have a narrative conflict, with the men in power on one side that wants you to corrupt the girls and abuse them. and the girls parrenes that still have to believe that you are doing your best to help the girls.

this creates locked the girls to pass the eksamens sins they have to graduate at the school to leave, it gives you a reason to molets them sins you are "forced to do it", and the girls fight to graduate before they brake and give in to a system that just want to use them.

passabel ways to expand on this base story line.
- school is in ruins so upgrade everything. (tons of upgrades of random usefulness)
- slow build up to more powerful moves of groping, the more corrupt the MC becomes.
- moral choice: Pleasure vs. pain or Slave's vs. Lovers or Harem vs. brothel
- story line: help the men in power or fight the power

this are just ideers of the top of my head i can see more ways to expand on game in this setting. but i just wanted to plant the ideer of a alternative narrative. it is also make it 2 different games so you dont collide at a later stage.

do take this as a suggestion, this is your game and your story. i just wanted to share a possible different starting angle that may give you some other interesting storys to tell.

anyway befor this becomes a wall of text.
love to see you are making this game come to life, and i wish you good luck with the projekt.

Abaddon

May 3, 2017
In original game there was an option, that the girl likes you too much and don't answer exam questions, and asking to fuck her instead - is this behavior still available?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Yukemoto

Najar

Jul 2, 2018
def more events and features, like able to do private tutoring... or take the girl home
and maybe more actions on the nipples too (licking, sucking etc)
maybe consider including toys?

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes