Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
More small bugs:
- All admissions (application forms) show, that they have "Available Photoshots: 3" but they do not have it.
- If her pressure is near the limit and her arousal too and i fuck her, she gets an orgasm. Usually, her orgasm resets the pressure to zero but in this case, she will have an orgasm and runs away. (Seems like the "if (currentPressure > 100) -> Leave" is checked and processed before the "if (orgasm) -> currentPressure = 0")
- Sometimes, i am having an instant orgasm with a creampie. Before i started the action, my "CumMeter" was "Normal"
- Sometimes, the "CumMeter" tells me that i am horny but i dont have the chance to "Cum on her face"
- I want to finish a "Hostess" quest for my sponsors and i needed to select two girls. Each of them had "70%" match. I tried my luck and i got the following messages:
--- 1.) That is not exactly what we asked for, but we will accept it. (They accepted it!)
--- 2.) We're sorry but we can not accept your offer. (Why?! They said before that they wanted to accept it?!)
--- x.) In a second try on a different job, even a single hostess with 90% match has not been accepted. Poor girl... :-(
1- Bug will be fixed for 0.21 (game was checking the same girl over and over)

2- Yeah I also saw that and it sucks, it does exactly what you said ^^
But it requires to move it elswhere but those check need to be here for other parts of the code to work, gonna see if it's possible.

3-4- Just RNG doing his stuff.

Exactly what katmandomo says
5- Phrasing changed to "That's not exactly what we asked for but we might accept it." in 0.20d.
I'm rolling a strict : if (chance > rdm 0 to 100) so if you get rejected at 95%, it was just the actual 5% ^^

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
stho90,
Gonna investigate the other issues but I would need time testing to see what is exactly the cause.
If it's only the debug values that aren't properly catched or the actual calculations doing weird stuff ^^

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
As lon

removebra isn't called by the game as it still uses the old frame per frame system :oops:
If you could send me some .webm I'll add the support for it ^^
You think you could throw us slobs who cannot save a lifeline over here?

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
I keep getting an error when I try to save. It was fine for a while and then just started and now I can't save at all. I wonder what I bought or activated to make this happen
As said in the main thread, some pygame/python libraries fuck up the renpy saving sytem in certain state of the game (mostly while backward/forwarding in menus). While putting the game in those "unstable" state, there is nothing more to do that loading a previous save, that's why I've implemented auto-saves.
I might completly disable manual saves like in other renpy's games to unsure you can always rely on the previous one if you get a lil bit to harsh on the renpy save thinggy ^^

1- Academy money and sponsors.
2- UI for requests and unclear compatibility.
3- Difficulty.
1- Having replayed over and over the start of the game to check for bugs, I powerplay the game and almost do every start or the game like funforall said but with like 1-2 sponsors.. No real balance tests have been done so far ^^
I think that maybe starting the game with more money or having the state funding you a bit more like 2-3 months would help, but I'll certainly need to make the headmaster call the MC to alert/inform him that he need to activly search some sponsorship bc I'm sure that's pretty unclear for players.
But in the game setup, schools are becoming to be at the mercy of sponsors. Even if it's really badly explained in game ..

2- Compatibility is an average of the actual obj compatibility (photo, panty) and the girl compatibility,all sponsors prefer this ot this kind of girl in this or this can of setup, that's why you can have big variations between sponsors.
I can show compatibility in the "selection" menu pretty easily tho-
If you used a picture with one sponsor last day and tries to re-give them the same one, they won't like it at all because they just already have it, that's why ^^

3- Lower difficulty for girls also bother me but to be honest I'm kinda struggling balancing it.. But I'm doing some testing on it so that will be improved alongside updates. But tbh, even on day one, If you just "pass" the time, sometimes there is a girl making it threw the exam so idk I also relies on a big RNG factor ><
But for a longer term vision, passing the exam won't be the "end" for a girl so as long as it's not yet in the game I don't want to mess to much and over complicated to already fucked up calculations that goes during exam ><

aqvaman

Mar 3, 2019
I found a few bugs as well:

1. Conflicting traits: a lot of the girls have conflicting traits such as rich and broke or obedient and rebellious. For some reason this is the one that triggers me the most. :)
2. The wedgie action not working properly (this one has been reported before).
3. Each time I complete a special request from the sponsor (give them panties) there's an error message in the thank you screens. (If you ignore it everything is fine,it's just annoying).
4. Affection drop: some girls' affection drops even if you don't take any action that negatively affects the value. Maybe I'm not getting how the stat works, but I don't see why after a girl is "crazy for you and will do anything" would get to "secretly in love" to "fond of you" in the same week (only had 6 girls) if you don't spank, abuse or ignore her.

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
As said in the main thread, some pygame/python libraries fuck up the renpy saving sytem in certain state of the game (mostly while backward/forwarding in menus). While putting the game in those "unstable" state, there is nothing more to do that loading a previous save, that's why I've implemented auto-saves.
I might completly disable manual saves like in other renpy's games to unsure you can always rely on the previous one if you get a lil bit to harsh on the renpy save thinggy ^^

1- Having replayed over and over the start of the game to check for bugs, I powerplay the game and almost do every start or the game like funforall said but with like 1-2 sponsors.. No real balance tests have been done so far ^^
I think that maybe starting the game with more money or having the state funding you a bit more like 2-3 months would help, but I'll certainly need to make the headmaster call the MC to alert/inform him that he need to activly search some sponsorship bc I'm sure that's pretty unclear for players.
But in the game setup, schools are becoming to be at the mercy of sponsors. Even if it's really badly explained in game ..

2- Compatibility is an average of the actual obj compatibility (photo, panty) and the girl compatibility,all sponsors prefer this ot this kind of girl in this or this can of setup, that's why you can have big variations between sponsors.
I can show compatibility in the "selection" menu pretty easily tho-
If you used a picture with one sponsor last day and tries to re-give them the same one, they won't like it at all because they just already have it, that's why ^^

3- Lower difficulty for girls also bother me but to be honest I'm kinda struggling balancing it.. But I'm doing some testing on it so that will be improved alongside updates. But tbh, even on day one, If you just "pass" the time, sometimes there is a girl making it threw the exam so idk I also relies on a big RNG factor ><
But for a longer term vision, passing the exam won't be the "end" for a girl so as long as it's not yet in the game I don't want to mess to much and over complicated to already fucked up calculations that goes during exam ><
Thanks for getting to it. The 20d version fixed the save bug for me. I haven't had that problem since. Glad to hear you're working hard. I appreciate the time you spend on this

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
I found a few bugs as well:

1. Conflicting traits: a lot of the girls have conflicting traits such as rich and broke or obedient and rebellious. For some reason this is the one that triggers me the most. :)
2. The wedgie action not working properly (this one has been reported before).
3. Each time I complete a special request from the sponsor (give them panties) there's an error message in the thank you screens. (If you ignore it everything is fine,it's just annoying).
4. Affection drop: some girls' affection drops even if you don't take any action that negatively affects the value. Maybe I'm not getting how the stat works, but I don't see why after a girl is "crazy for you and will do anything" would get to "secretly in love" to "fond of you" in the same week (only had 6 girls) if you don't spank, abuse or ignore her.
1- Didn't implemented anything about that, the game just picks traits per rarity. Need to come up with a way for the game to sort out what is an 'uncompatible' trait an avoid it.
2- Will take a look into that, what exactly don't work ?
3- There is a fix on the discord, will be fixed with the next version.
4- I was relying on events to bump up the affection but it takes to much time with to low assets to use.. Gonna need to see how I can bump up that stat alternativly.

aqvaman

Mar 3, 2019
1- Didn't implemented anything about that, the game just picks traits per rarity. Need to come up with a way for the game to sort out what is an 'uncompatible' trait an avoid it.
2- Will take a look into that, what exactly don't work ?
3- There is a fix on the discord, will be fixed with the next version.
4- I was relying on events to bump up the affection but it takes to much time with to low assets to use.. Gonna need to see how I can bump up that stat alternativly.
2. It shoes an interaction with a different clothing part (in my case it was a skirt that was lifted over her head), there are no media files played on the action and for some reason "pulling the girl's skirt over her head" left her boobs more exposed or so the text stated.

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
2. It shoes an interaction with a different clothing part (in my case it was a skirt that was lifted over her head), there are no media files played on the action and for some reason "pulling the girl's skirt over her head" left her boobs more exposed or so the text stated.
Oh.. Wedgie action was calling another event, fixed next update !

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
As lon

removebra isn't called by the game as it still uses the old frame per frame system :oops:
If you could send me some .webm I'll add the support for it ^^
I wasn't specifically concerned about 'remove_bra' or 'remove_top' or 'fuck_pussy' or any given vid.

I wanted to know if the Any/All videos needed to be in linear ascending order? or if you can skip numbers?
Like can you have 'remove_top' and 'remove_top3', and the random picker will stick pick either of those names?

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
I wasn't specifically concerned about 'remove_bra' or 'remove_top' or 'fuck_pussy' or any given vid.

I wanted to know if the Any/All videos needed to be in linear ascending order? or if you can skip numbers?
Like can you have 'remove_top' and 'remove_top3', and the random picker will stick pick either of those names?
As long as the name contains "remove_bra", it can be picked.

Reactions: dusty stu

Lynx123

Jun 4, 2019
What are the console commands to edit the girl's stats? Also would be great if you could implement cheats to change the values

Snoopy_H

May 30, 2018
I downloaded the modded girls, they only have costum assets but most actions are still standard which is a shame :(

majinmike

Aug 22, 2017
Ok how do I get the school more money because it is just losing more an more every week and I can't even get the photo club.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
As long as the name contains "remove_bra", it can be picked.
Feature request: better video auto-resize.

Is there a way to auto-fit the videos, if the resolution is too big? (This is pretty important, since there is already like 7 steps to prepare a vid to go into the game folder.)

This vid is like 2000x3000 res, and it clearly is being displayed improperly.
1667932588680.png

here is the raw vid:
View attachment remove_top_b4.webm

here's what it should look like:
1667933066534.png

Inversely, is there a way to auto-stretch small videos? (this is less important, since stretched videos will look not super good).

I see you have an implementation of this for images in ninoshelper.

Last edited:

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
dusty stu
Did you tested that bit of code, does it works without big perf issues ?

This is a modded girl, for vanilla .webms, I simply resize/upscale the vanilla before putting them ^^

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Did you tested that bit of code, does it works without big perf issues ?
yes. it didn't do anything.
its gunna be a bitch to debug since there is no debugging.

This is a modded girl, for vanilla .webms, I simply resize/upscale the vanilla before putting them ^^
sure, but each vid takes 2-3 mins to resize. If you have 10+ vids, that adds up quick.

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
yes. it didn't do anything.
its gunna be a bitch to debug since there is no debugging.

sure, but each vid takes 2-3 mins to resize. If you have 10+ vids, that adds up quick.
2-3 min for a modder is always faster than 2-3 min for each one of the 30k+ players ^^

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes