Jacky850

Mar 7, 2019
I like this game.
It's a bit of a shame you don't get to see the girls you're dealing with in the videos, but overall it's fun.

Is there a way to cheat? A little more money would be nice.:giggle:

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
Ninoss, I get a crash with the unmodded 0.20d when trying to complete a panty request, when the game tries to remove panties from the player's list and fails to find them. Save attached, try to complete the highlighted contract and click through it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
Ninoss, I want to report another bug with unmodded 0.20d. If you search for one kind of objects (say, photos) needed to complete a request, add a few to the request, but then decide to not finish it and try to switch to a different request (say, a panties one), the game crashes because the Photo object doesn't have a field which is specific to clothing. Unfortunately, I didn't save the game so all I have is a traceback:

In my opinion the root cause is, the objects (girls/photos/panties etc.) selected for a previous request are not cleared properly when switching to a new one.

Last edited:

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
Ok, Ninoss, so I do have a request for you. Not a bug, but something to make a game a bit easier to use.

Please change the lines 87-93 of game/scripts/sc_review.rpy to the following:

The new line is the "if", the lines following it are indented. The end result is, the "None" pseudo-clothes are not shown in the girl review unless they're the only ones in a wardrobe. (Side note: with the past versions, I've seen wardrobes containing two "None"s. I haven't seen something like this in 0.20d, but if you don't recall fixing this specifically, you might want to look into the issue.)

Gdiggers

Dec 27, 2019
what does offset mean?
I'd ask Ninoss on the discord if you want a longer/more accurate answer.

But to my understanding, "traits" are a better way to affect stat generation/growth.

Setting the offset really only affects early game (to my understanding) because it applies to the generation of the girls stats.

I'm not entirely sure on what the range is for the actual stat in game (i.e. 1-100). But I believe the offset applies after the stats are generated on a fresh save? If you change them mid-save, I'm not sure it affects the stat? Idk that for sure though. Ask Ninoss if you're curious.

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Ok, Ninoss, so I do have a request for you. Not a bug, but something to make a game a bit easier to use.

Please change the lines 87-93 of game/scripts/sc_review.rpy to the following:

The new line is the "if", the lines following it are indented. The end result is, the "None" pseudo-clothes are not shown in the girl review unless they're the only ones in a wardrobe. (Side note: with the past versions, I've seen wardrobes containing two "None"s. I haven't seen something like this in 0.20d, but if you don't recall fixing this specifically, you might want to look into the issue.)
Yeah I might have fixed the double None bug since then :p
Buy yeah will be implementing some and something to avoid showing the categorie if nothing if there.

Something like :
Python:
for wardrobe in _allWardobes:
    if len(wardrobe) > 1:
        $ _wardrobeName = wardrobe[0].type.capitalize()
        hbox:
            xsize 330
            ysize 5
            text "{b}[_wardrobeName] :" size 18 text_align 0
            for cloth in wardrobe:
                if cloth.name != "None":
                    transform:
                        xsize 330
                        ysize 5
                        imagebutton:
                            idle im.Scale(cloth.clothingImg, 22, 22)
                        text "[cloth.name]" size 15 xpos 26 text_align 0

Last edited:

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
Yeah I might have fixed the double None bug since then :p
Buy yeah will be implementing some : cloth.name != "None"

maybe some : len(wardrobe) != 0 and wardrobe[0].name != "None"
to avoid showing the categorie if nothing if there.
Well, the "len(wardrobe) != 0" condition will always be true unless you'll get rid of the "None" pseudo-clothes. Also, I have coded it the way I did precisely because I didn't want the whole category to disappear, just to show "None" if all non-pseudo clothes are missing.

Reactions: hotmike

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Well, the "len(wardrobe) != 0" condition will always be true unless you'll get rid of the "None" pseudo-clothes. Also, I have coded it the way I did precisely because I didn't want the whole category to disappear, just to show "None" if all non-pseudo clothes are missing.
I've edited the msg*

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
I've edited the msg*
So your solution never shows "None"s, mine shows them only if there are no other clothes in the wardrobe. Both work. I think my solution is less surprising for a player, but it's really just a matter of taste.

Whichever option you go with will be better than the current solution.

I also have some ideas on how the request handling UI could be improved, but I understand it's WIP, so I'll wait for the next release.

subli

Jul 30, 2020
I really feel like this game needs more interesting decision making. There are lots of numbers, but I don't pay attention to them and things turn out fine. And if they didn't I'm not sure what I would do about it.

wewewer1

Dec 20, 2021
Hi Ninoss, so I was looking at modding WTM academy, but I ran into an "issue". The game waits for input when you load an video file (during an event), but when you load an image it doesn't. So I modded the game files to make it not wait for input, but think it would be easier (and made more sense) if it was incorporated into the main game. (and when I looked at a few other events it makes it double wait by first having the built-in wait, and then having an wait inside of the event file)

tl;dr: Could you please remove the waiting for input when loading an video file for an event?

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
Ninoss, I do have one concern with the game mechanics. Assume you have all the girls you can (20). With at most 15 of them taking an exam every week, it's easy to hit the target required by parents: to hold the girl for at least x days. I know the requirement scales up a bit but I fear this is not enough.

Maybe you should switch from "required days without passing the exam" to "required attempts at taking the exam." This is a requirement you don't need to scale at all, just set it to some flat value (like 5), or vary it depending on difficulty. On a side note, counting and showing failed attempts in the girl's review screen could be a useful first step, as you could gather some interesting data this way, for example from the save files posted by players.

On a related note, with this change in place you could introduce a new PTA rule: allow the player to call more than three girls for the exam and pick three from the group to actually take it. This would give the player more control over who is being examined, potentially reducing the effects of bad girl choice algorithms. On the other hand, however, it has to be well thought through to prevent cheating this way.

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
subilly19 Yeah the game really lacks balances but also lacks main features so it will come with update ^^

Hermenegild Theorically, having more girl at the same time was requested by the player but it's actually not how the game is supposed to work. When graduation will be introduced, the "stay x days" will be replaced with a complete new system relying on other things that make more sense.
About PTA rule for more girls in classroom, the game alreadyselect for you girls that didn't pased the exam this week. The issue you point is also related to having too much girls. Graduations will also solve that as actually passing the exam or to be precise "taking lessons" will be a major helping the new goals of this update.

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Hi Ninoss, so I was looking at modding WTM academy, but I ran into an "issue". The game waits for input when you load an video file (during an event), but when you load an image it doesn't. So I modded the game files to make it not wait for input, but think it would be easier (and made more sense) if it was incorporated into the main game. (and when I looked at a few other events it makes it double wait by first having the built-in wait, and then having an wait inside of the event file)

tl;dr: Could you please remove the waiting for input when loading an video file for an event?
Send me the modified file on Discord, I'll chech that ;)

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
Hermenegild
[...] About PTA rule for more girls in classroom, the game already select for you girls that didn't pased the exam this week. The issue you point is also related to having too much girls. Graduations will also solve that as actually passing the exam or to be precise "taking lessons" will be a major helping the new goals of this update.
I'm not sure you understood me. I'm not asking for more girls in the classroom - that would imply the need to overhaul all of the exam UI. I'm asking for the ability to choose the three girls which will go into the classroom from a short list created by the game (four for starters, maybe increase it later). Apart from the idea I mentioned earlier, this could be useful, for example, to force a girl you need naked for a photoshoot to come to the exam and submit to public nudity or sex.

And, what do you mean by "having too many girls"? Is there a drawback to it, besides them getting sluttier slowly? I haven't noticed anything.

Reactions: quenty

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Here's a bunch of filler videos. Also posted on the discord.

- it's for general-fill videos. (not girls).
- 100's of webms
- taken from across the web
- I AI-upscaled them to 1080p in many cases

Please @ me if i messed up the upload. :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: stho90

marissa1mei3

Aug 12, 2019
great game but still not 100% sure about the goal of the game.

So do we want the girls to eventually "graduate"..?

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
great game but still not 100% sure about the goal of the game.

So do we want the girls to eventually "graduate"..?
WIP.

For the moment, it's to keep the girls from graduating for as long as possible and slowly acquire resources and PTA approval for a bunch of rules and functions to help in increasing membership (and exploiting/harassing the students for profit).

Due to how the stats system works, that makes the girls ever more resilient to shame, humiliation and competent in the exams, there has been talk of coming up with ways to "decrease the workload" of the MC teacher by possibly assigning some highly intelligent (and corrupted) students to assistant/secretary jobs, maybe gaining more votes in PTA meetings by seducing the moms of certain students and so on. None of these ideas have been implemented (so far).

Jul 26, 2019
How do you install "wtm girl" mod? I followed the instructions in the google link and the exam skips. Do I need to install both mod files at once?

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes