buqlaw

Jul 22, 2020
Installing the mod is so confusing... I have the following folders now:

WTM_Academy-0.20d-pc
WTM Academy / Mod FIles 2.2 / 1.Models place these inside girls folder / 2.Videos place these inside vids folder
the above folder also has: Vids and Models folders...
Ok, on both your questions:

1. I was mistaken on girl limits back then. I don't think there is a "limit"; I was saying more along the lines of, the classroom exams only roll 3 girls at a time so going crazy with the total girls might be discouraged because you may never have a girl rolled, lol.
The current build (I believe) starts at 5/6 girls and goes up to 18 (in the PTA meetings at least) . So I would just suggest, totally up to you though, 18 at the moment.
I would suggest making a folder and (copy/pasting) putting all of Ninoss' girls (the ones in the base game) into that folder so you can swap in and out girls from any folder (base or modded girl) at your fancy.

2. The events trigger after the classroom exam. Certain stat thresholds (corruption/discipline/etc.) have to be met for them to trigger when you pick event (leaving the house in the afternoon, basically).
If you're curious which girls have events, check their specific folders. And for girls that do, you can look in their "eventConfig.ini" for what stat thresholds have to be met for their event to be triggerable.

Hope this helps!
not sure why I'm still finding it very complicated to get to events... damn it

Reactions: Snoopy_H

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
2-3 min for a modder is always faster than 2-3 min for each one of the 30k+ players ^^
How do you debug renpy/python?
I would settle for printing output to the console (but I don't know how).

I'm using VS-Code atm

Gdiggers

Dec 27, 2019
Why are there no blowjobs?
Here's the mod script for Blowjob's. (And additional actions requested by other players.)

Instructions:
Place .rpy in 'scripts_mods' folder.
Place vids in base 'vids' folder.

Gdiggers

Dec 27, 2019
Installing the mod is so confusing... I have the following folders now:

WTM_Academy-0.20d-pc
WTM Academy / Mod FIles 2.2 / 1.Models place these inside girls folder / 2.Videos place these inside vids folder
the above folder also has: Vids and Models folders...

not sure why I'm still finding it very complicated to get to events... damn it
I'm a little confused by your first part of the message.... You place the mod-girl folder (i.e Riley Reid or whoever) in the WTMacademy 'girls' folder and that's it. You don't need to mess with the base vids folder UNLESS you install an additional mod_script.

If you're really having trouble with events, you can always change the traits or influence the stats of the girl in the specific girl's girlConfig.ini file. I'll include a pic to kinda show what I mean. (Check the 'HOW_TO_MOD' file to see more details)

stho90

Jul 4, 2020
The first line is just the game giving you a mapping between the percentage chance of success and some text. The second text is the result of the roll. And the RNG can be quite capricious. I don't think I've ever managed to have a success with less than 75% compatibility and have had failures at 95%.
Thank you to clarify that :) I expected a deterministic function without that RND value

1- Bug will be fixed for 0.21 (game was checking the same girl over and over)

2- Yeah I also saw that and it sucks, it does exactly what you said ^^
But it requires to move it elswhere but those check need to be here for other parts of the code to work, gonna see if it's possible.

3-4- Just RNG doing his stuff.

Exactly what katmandomo says
5- Phrasing changed to "That's not exactly what we asked for but we might accept it." in 0.20d.
I'm rolling a strict : if (chance > rdm 0 to 100) so if you get rejected at 95%, it was just the actual 5% ^^
Thank you too for your comprehensive answer to all that points from me ;)

Gonna investigate the other issues but I would need time testing to see what is exactly the cause.
If it's only the debug values that aren't properly catched or the actual calculations doing weird stuff ^^
Feel free to request a save game. I am happy if i can support you in improving this great game.
I am also happy to see that it is developing in the right direction. :)

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
You don't ^^
You renpy.log() then read the log.txt file
I must be a dumbass because I can't import new modules

Code:
import cv2
from supportfiles.pymediainfo import MediaInfo
gives

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I tried
pip install pymediainfo
and
pip install opencv-python

in the console, and the console said they installed correctly. But the compiler still can't find them (see above error).

TLDR How do you install modules into the project?

jh1990

Jun 11, 2020
hi all sorry for a long time no update with 0.20 chaing alot of the modding up i had to take the time and go back through the whole modpack and rework stuff. but the update is out i have moved the modpack over to gofile. but its a big one everymodel has 1 event and i have added some models total now at 60. but you will need to remove old modpack version 2.2 or below and add 2.3 due to naming of files . in 24hours i got like 250 downloads so people are using the pack please come join my discord if you would like to help make it or want models added

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
Do any of the photoshoots allow you to take the model to bonetown? Why are there no blowjobs in this game?

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
hi all sorry for a long time no update with 0.20 chaing alot of the modding up i had to take the time and go back through the whole modpack and rework stuff. but the update is out i have moved the modpack over to gofile. but its a big one everymodel has 1 event and i have added some models total now at 60. but you will need to remove old modpack version 2.2 or below and add 2.3 due to naming of files . in 24hours i got like 250 downloads so people are using the pack please come join my discord if you would like to help make it or want models added
Do you know anything about python?
https://f95zone.to/threads/vs-code-python-install-load-module.136739/
Thanks in advance!

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
I played the last patch and was disappointed that no change either complicated something that was not needed, or added something just to add, a vivid example of this was added by the photo studio, and the need is purely to survive in this economy mode without balance, too fast progress in the game even at x0.5 everything remained the same, one week and, in fact, everything, then it gets more and more difficult because the resistance of the heroines grows and they perceive everything easier, the interest in the gameplay is not added.
In total, since I don’t support the developer financially, I can only symbolically express my unnecessary opinion, but you expect more from the game, but the patches show something else.

DracoFlaco

Feb 14, 2018
OK, here's the updated modpack.
As always, not all actions are exact or fit the classroom setting. The goal is to fill as many of the exam actions as possible.
(Just place the girl's modpack in the "girls" folder in the WTM game. Make sure you have no more than the current max of 22 girls.)

Mega (old link)

Mod is split into 4 sections; Schoolgirl age, Mature Women, Girls around their 30s (middle), and Ebony.

Take who you want. (y)

(If you have any requests, hit me up. Just make sure they're someone I can source the content for.)

EDIT: NOV 11/2022

There is an update to this modpack (and a central source for modpacks going forward) at:
You might want to add your blowjob mod onto that list, so people can find it since it's not attached with it and some girls have the vids for it.

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
Are there plans for teacher stats too? Might be fun if you as teacher can also do training to better harass your students to counter their resistence somewhat.
In the most recent version the girls seem to be way more resistant than in older versions and you have economic troubles, so it might add an interesting layer of gameplay if you can spend your MC money to counter that a bit in the long run.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Are there plans for teacher stats too? Might be fun if you as teacher can also do training to better harass your students to counter their resistence somewhat.
In the most recent version the girls seem to be way more resistant than in older versions and you have economic troubles, so it might add an interesting layer of gameplay if you can spend your MC money to counter that a bit in the long run.
Agreed. The girls are getting constantly improving in their capacities with each test, so it's only fair for the teacher to get some ways to attempt to balance things out instead of remaining forever static in his abilities or endurance while banging several students in a row.

Gdiggers

Dec 27, 2019
You might want to add your blowjob mod onto that list, so people can find it since it's not attached with it and some girls have the vids for it.
Sure.

Instructions:
-Place vids in base "vids" folder.
-Place .rpy in the "script_mods" folder.

Reactions: beepiss

buqlaw

Jul 22, 2020
I'm a little confused by your first part of the message.... You place the mod-girl folder (i.e Riley Reid or whoever) in the WTMacademy 'girls' folder and that's it. You don't need to mess with the base vids folder UNLESS you install an additional mod_script.

If you're really having trouble with events, you can always change the traits or influence the stats of the girl in the specific girl's girlConfig.ini file. I'll include a pic to kinda show what I mean. (Check the 'HOW_TO_MOD' file to see more details)
when I change those stats the bars don't change in the game... do I need to save or smthn before or after or reload game?

Gdiggers

Dec 27, 2019
when I change those stats the bars don't change in the game... do I need to save or smthn before or after or reload game?
It affects the stat as an offset. Means the change is seen more clearly on new saves or when a girl passes/re-applies.

Make sure your offset stat is within the range too.

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes